Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Celtic warrior
02 Aug 21 11:43
| Topic/replies: 1,690 | Blogger: Celtic warrior's blog
Can anyone help ref Wednesday. Is the bus connection frequent and reliable please?
Pause Switch to Standard View Bath races - bus connection from rail...
Show More
Report workrider August 2, 2021 11:52 AM BST
Last time I was there they ran a race special from across the road , bus was a little late arriving but we made the first .Several buses waiting at the end of racing to take people back to town..
Report undertaker August 2, 2021 11:53 AM BST
I am also going to Bath on Wednesday, and there is a no.32 bus from Bay 15 of Bath Bus Station up to the racecourse. It runs every 20 minutes from 7.00am to 8.00pm and returns from 7.20am to 8.20pm. This is a "normal" bus which runs every day rather than the shuttle bus which they used to put on.

Now, if only the racecourse would email me the tickets which I ordered this morning I could start looking forward to the day (was told the tickets would be emailed "immediately", have checked spam folder, racecourse not answering their phone so have sent an email). Anyone else having the same problem?

Hope you enjoy your day Celtic.
Report BARROWBOY August 2, 2021 12:53 PM BST
Theres also a bus that runs frequently to the park & ride car park which is only a 5/10 min walk to the course.
Report undertaker August 2, 2021 1:25 PM BST
Got my tickets now!
Report screaming from beneaththewaves August 2, 2021 1:48 PM BST
https://www.firstbus.co.uk/uploads/node_images/bristol-bath-and-west/32%20%28Bath%29%2024%20Jan%2021.pdf
Report Celtic warrior August 2, 2021 3:52 PM BST
Cheers all. Most helpful
Report mrcombustible August 2, 2021 8:28 PM BST
Celtic I thought you would be at Brighton on Wednesday?
Were you at Lingfield on Saturday evening? It was really packed, very hard to move out the front of the stands.
Some trouble afterwards, a car drove into 3 pedestrians. It will be the same this Saturday with Jess Glynne on stage afterwards
Report Celtic warrior August 3, 2021 10:28 AM BST
Glad I wasn't at lingfield. Don't do those concert nights and especially no shergar cup anymore
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com