Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Wesdag
01 Aug 21 23:59
| Topic/replies: 17,358 | Blogger: Wesdag's blog
He's is on from 11.50 am.

The women should boycott this dude.
Pause Switch to Standard View Tranny weightlifter alert
Show More
Report Ramruma August 2, 2021 6:38 AM BST
And its relevance to horseracing is ... ?
Report DIFERENT GRAVY 12 August 2, 2021 7:06 AM BST
Victoria Smith
Report dustybin August 2, 2021 7:58 AM BST
Reminds me of Andy Kaufman dressed up as a wrestler and calling himself the ‘Intersex world wrestling champion’ ….and would only wrestle women.

World is officially broken and non refundable, anyone who disagrees can gfro
Report Wesdag August 2, 2021 10:30 AM BST

Aug 2, 2021 -- 12:38AM, Ramruma wrote:

And its relevance to horseracing is ... ?

As the forum moderator, could you point me to the weightlifting section please?

Report salmon spray August 2, 2021 10:34 AM BST
I believe there are plans to run a transgender horse in the Park Hill Stakes     Shocked
Report GEORGE.B August 2, 2021 10:42 AM BST
Julia Hartley-Brewer
@JuliaHB1
The Women's 100m final was on Sat. Today is the Men's 100m final.
Why isn't there just one 100m final for men AND women?
Because the top 100 men would all beat the fastest woman due to innate male strength.
So why is a male-born athlete competing against women tomorrow? #Olympics

^ Nailed it.
Report sixtwosix August 2, 2021 11:13 AM BST
I remember one of these mixed relay races where they could run the legs as the team see fit.

My recollection is of a giant male 400 metre runner passing a petite female runner from another team …..it looked like an adult overtaking a 9 year old child.
Report jamesdean August 2, 2021 11:55 AM BST
I say good luck to her. She is clearly a female stuck in a males body.

Hopefully after all she has been through she can grab the gold but if not then she should still be proud of the silver medal.
Report lux August 2, 2021 11:59 AM BST
What kind of twisted mindset could possibly gain any kind of satisfaction or sense of achievement from attaining a medal in such circumstances?

Weird.
Report ballyregan August 2, 2021 12:12 PM BST
imo will be a seperate transgendersports competition that will occur in ten or twenty years that is the way the world is going, todays event is silly it like when jack duckworth dressed as a lady to enter a bowls competition
Report Slicer August 2, 2021 12:20 PM BST
I'm surprised Channel 4 for Freaks hasn't broken into its programmes to show this event live after all it is one of its own!
Report fairweather August 2, 2021 12:25 PM BST
Apparently the peak age for a weightlifter, male or female, is 26.
This geezer is 43! His chance of competing against other men has long gone, so he pretends to be a woman and no doubt wins an olympic medal.
Extraordinary..
Report ballyregan August 2, 2021 12:29 PM BST
I presume when a man Lauren was a weight lifter what was his highest lift and where did he finish in the last olympics or did he not reach qualification level?
Report GEORGE.B August 2, 2021 12:32 PM BST
jamesdean will be telling us next that there is no such being as a pregnant woman, only a pregnant person.

What worries me is, the same powerful people pushing the transgender agenda, are the same people telling us to get double jabbed with the gene manipulating therapy Scared
Report Slicer August 2, 2021 12:34 PM BST
Apparently the reason there isn't more of a fuss about it is that it has zero chance of getting a medal. Heard part of an interview with it this morning & if that's a woman's voice then I'm going to win the cycling team pursuit in Tokyo on my own!
Report jamesdean August 2, 2021 12:45 PM BST
Nonsense, George. No need to exaggerate.

She is now a woman now though and as there isn't a transgender Olympic games (yet, as far as I know) then let her take part in her field i.e the woman's weight lifting. Not her fault is it. As has been pointed out above, there will be a transgender section within 5/10 years
She isn't going to get the gold so well done to whoever did and lets hope Laurel gets a medal, it will be a victory for progression.

P.s If you dont want to get jabbed, don't get jabbed but you don't have to spend every day on here complaining about others that do.
Report DIFERENT GRAVY 12 August 2, 2021 12:49 PM BST
Costa Coffee(Ireland) have banned people from entering there premises unless you have been to the jabbatoir!

People will have to get their overpriced coffee elsewhere.
Report GEORGE.B August 2, 2021 12:53 PM BST
Nonsense, George. No need to exaggerate.

I'm not sure what you're referring to as "nonsense", I'm referring to what is being pushed by the MSM, for example:

Evening Standard
@EveningStandard
It has emerged that 99 per cent of
hospitalised pregnant people had not had the Covid vaccine

If you dont want to get jabbed, don't get jabbed but you don't have to spend every day on here complaining about others that do.

Would you be kind enough to copy and paste the post where I complained about people having the jab, or retract the post?
No waffle pleae, copy the relevant post or retract the lie that you posted.
Report stu August 2, 2021 12:56 PM BST
Remember that transexual on Big Brother going on about it's 'vagina' - as if, a cut off nob and few flaps of skin doesn't make a vagina.

Same as it doesn't grow a womb or ovaries either - fair enough if they feel like women, but no way they turn into one either.
Report dustybin August 2, 2021 12:56 PM BST
The mere suggestion of the option of switching genders has created a sector in its own right of vested interests.
As with all new things the regulator is slow on catching up....but catching up there are.
More state after state is outlawing pubity blocking drugs and over here a judge has shown a child can not make the decision.

Within a generation the whole mad house will be reset. There is such a thing as a tomboy female and effeminate men...the suggestion they are born the wrong gender is shown to be untrue based on the number of switch backs or miserable people after changing...they have found the vas majority of those wishing to change have mental illnesses other than sexual orientated ones.
Report Wesdag August 2, 2021 1:00 PM BST
James, not sure how erasing women is progression tbf.
Report Slicer August 2, 2021 1:01 PM BST
Anyone seen Channel 4 ror Freaks ( Channel 4reaks) promo for itself under the heading "We're different" with men kissing men, women kissing women, tvs & tgs, . A perfect promo add for degeneracy! Should be taken off the air!
Report jamesdean August 2, 2021 1:02 PM BST
This is what I was referring to when suggested you were talking nonsense

GEORGE.B • August 2, 2021 12:32 PM BST
jamesdean will be telling us next that there is no such being as a pregnant woman, only a pregnant person.

Can't be done with all your copy and pasting stuff, racing away to start! Gl and lets hope Laurel gets a medal for progression

It aint erasing women, wes. It is including them, Laurel is now a woman whether you like it or not.
Report Wesdag August 2, 2021 1:03 PM BST
How are you defining woman, james?
Report GEORGE.B August 2, 2021 1:05 PM BST
Can't be done with all your copy and pasting stuff

Tell a lie, challenged to produce the evidence, jamesdean does a runner.
Report DIFERENT GRAVY 12 August 2, 2021 1:06 PM BST
There are 2 sexes, everything else is attention-seeking.
Report jamesdean August 2, 2021 1:07 PM BST
Same way the authorities do, wes. It is 2021 no 1881

Lol George, busy bank holiday monday racing. No time to copy and paste what someone said on twitter about covid jabs etc
Find it all a bit boring

gl all that's the racing started...
Report ColeWorldNoBlanket August 2, 2021 1:07 PM BST
She didn't come close to winning all the gammon can relax about it being unfair now
Report Wesdag August 2, 2021 1:10 PM BST
What exactly has the current year got to do with it james?

Women are adult human females with XX chromosomes - that remains the same regardless of date.
Report stu August 2, 2021 1:11 PM BST
Indeed wes, and ovaries, wombs, vaginas...when the authorities invent a new way to define what a women is, means time to ignore 'authorities'...
Report stu August 2, 2021 1:11 PM BST
Indeed wes, and ovaries, wombs, vaginas...when the authorities invent a new way to define what a women is, means time to ignore 'authorities'...
Report Jumping-cuckoo-monk August 2, 2021 1:12 PM BST
Male prisoners are rubbing their hands together.
I'm a lady!
Put me in Holloway!
Report stu August 2, 2021 1:12 PM BST
oops, my double click mouse sorry
Report Wesdag August 2, 2021 1:13 PM BST

Aug 2, 2021 -- 7:07AM, ColeWorldNoBlanket wrote:

She didn't come close to winning all the gammon can relax about it being unfair now

Probably ashamed & embarrassed for taking the place of an adult human female.

Report carrot1960 August 2, 2021 1:13 PM BST
Well she made a right "balls up of that" bye
Report Jumping-cuckoo-monk August 2, 2021 1:13 PM BST
Think Huntley is after a sex change
Can of worms
Report carrot1960 August 2, 2021 1:16 PM BST
I wonder if "Men only" has been in touch
Report dustybin August 2, 2021 1:19 PM BST
Its just entitlement at all cost backed up by brow beating of anyone who might say there's evidence supporters of such actions have got it wrong.
Report dustybin August 2, 2021 1:21 PM BST
You bring logic into the equation and get labelled 'transphobic'.
We live in remarkable times.
Where apparently a 'feeling' is enough evidence that nature has balls everything up.
Report Wesdag August 2, 2021 1:24 PM BST
They don't have any arguments so that's why they screech "transphobia" to shut down debate.
Report MJK August 2, 2021 1:24 PM BST
Can normal sized people claim they're really midgets inside and enter the midget Olympics?
Report Wesdag August 2, 2021 1:25 PM BST
Hopefully this episode has opened more people's eyes to this whole gender ideology cult nonsense.
Report stu August 2, 2021 1:35 PM BST
Doubt it wes, way of the world now sadly...just look at the beeb and state of that.
Report saddo August 2, 2021 1:40 PM BST
jamesdean 02 Aug 21 10:55 
I say good luck to her. She is clearly a female stuck in a males body.

That may be, and at chess it would make no difference, but the males body has a huge advantage in physical sports. It can never be fair to women trapped in women's bodies.
Report stu August 2, 2021 1:46 PM BST
Saddo, they should let a few into the women's boxing - be interesting to see responses then after a few battered women climb out of the ring...Laugh
Report jamesdean August 2, 2021 1:52 PM BST
You've clearly not seen some of the women around this way, stu!

It would be the men jumping out the ring...
Report stu August 2, 2021 1:54 PM BST
Fair point james, lol

Though I'm not sure the sight of some 'ex-man' pummeling a women would be that easy to swallow, even by the beeb brigade...
Report stu August 2, 2021 1:54 PM BST
Fair point james, lol

Though I'm not sure the sight of some 'ex-man' pummeling a women would be that easy to swallow, even by the beeb brigade...
Report stu August 2, 2021 1:55 PM BST
bloody mouse, sorry...
Report DIFERENT GRAVY 12 August 2, 2021 2:04 PM BST
Glad I missed her snatch!
Report casemoney August 2, 2021 2:07 PM BST
LaughDoes she have one  DG
Report lux August 2, 2021 2:07 PM BST
nevermind the snatch, surely its the clean and jerk that should cause most concern? Plain
Report stu August 2, 2021 2:07 PM BST
Laugh the kiwi lad doesn't
Report casemoney August 2, 2021 2:16 PM BST
But the International Olympic Committee overhauled transgender athlete guidelines in 2015, meaning competitors who have transitioned from male to female can compete in the female category without undergoing complete surgery - provided their testosterone levels are kept below 10 nanomoles per litre for at least 12 months.

Were there any tackle present ?
Report saddo August 2, 2021 2:21 PM BST
Thought I saw a camel's foot.
Report Slicer August 2, 2021 2:25 PM BST
The operation wot happens is for tgs to have danglectomies. They have no dingles to dangle in the dirt!
Report Wesdag August 2, 2021 2:47 PM BST
Transgender women usually don't have gender reassignment surgery these days - just "feeling" that they're women is enough.

So if a bloke decides that he's now a woman & wants to enter women only spaces, then the trans lobby such as Stonewall, reckon that's fine.

Anyone who objects, then the default response is that they're a transphobe.
Report Wesdag August 2, 2021 2:50 PM BST
Most call themselves lesbians as well but anyone who raises concerns about safeguarding, is a bigot
Report casemoney August 2, 2021 3:20 PM BST
Yes ,I am a lesbian trapped in mans Body myself .
Report saddo August 2, 2021 3:28 PM BST
Get some tats and lippy on and you'll still pull summat, have you seen Naked Attraction?
Report ballyregan August 2, 2021 3:36 PM BST
the people who go on naked attraction have some front I once caught an episode where a 75 year old bloke went on with his little whanger who for all his life was straight but had just decided he wanted to give being gay a go it is a complex world nowadays
Report saddo August 2, 2021 3:41 PM BST
Its a latter day freak show isn't it.
Report GoBallistic August 2, 2021 3:45 PM BST
Is it too late to identify as disabled and have a crack at the paralympics in a few weeks?
Report ballyregan August 2, 2021 3:45 PM BST
c4 seem to embrace these type of shows hard to work out why, do they want the public to walk around tescos with everything on show or something
Report saddo August 2, 2021 3:48 PM BST
They allow people to ridicule themselves for the entertainment of others, about as PC as bear baiting.
Report ballyregan August 2, 2021 3:48 PM BST
go ballistic I saw blind football on c4 the other day where you have a ball with bells and a chap tapped the goalposts the commentatator was praising one player for great ball control the poor fella was going round in a circle and getting nowhere sadly
Report stu August 2, 2021 4:58 PM BST
They allow people to ridicule themselves for the entertainment of others, about as PC as bear baiting.

TBF the people choose to do it, surely the libertarian tory society we live in today should be all in favour (even the pc lot).
Report Gibberish August 2, 2021 5:01 PM BST
Anyone know what the betting was for this event?

I heard someone mention a while back that New Zealand were virtually
guaranteed a gold medal but I forgot to look at the market.

Was he long odds on?
Report .Marksman. August 2, 2021 5:46 PM BST
What I don't get is if this person truly self identifies as female why doesn't it prittify itself:  Such as putting on some makeup and have a feminine hairstyle.  It doesn't seem to be making any effort at, compared with genuine transvestites (like ladyboys in Thailand) who do.
Just looks like a cheat to me.
Report barstool August 2, 2021 5:58 PM BST
There is not much going for the average white man these days.

Feel like you can't say boo to a goose anymore.

Glad I was born nearly 70 years ago.

Amen.
Report Gibberish August 2, 2021 6:09 PM BST
Marksman - any such titivation (apologies...but I couldn't think of an apposite synonym)
would inevitably be seen as a betrayal of the insane Leftoid ethos...hence the requisite
swinging old chap & Baharlilys (anag) Crazy
Report dustybin August 2, 2021 6:23 PM BST
I always thought Frank Malone being 4ft and balding and going impotent always stood next to 6/7ft ripped black boxers totally broke him.
They used to call it a midlife crisis, now everyone nots like fools agreeing that he must have been born wrong all this time.
Report dustybin August 2, 2021 6:24 PM BST
*nods
Report dustybin August 2, 2021 6:38 PM BST
The idea of the modern midlife crisis is bound to entice plenty.
Their c0cks dont work, they gone bald and ugly and see all the riches of being considered female.
The whole fake lie of being female from slap to pants and tit jobs and female wigs.
Its quite a leap but I guess if you are desperate....
Report dustybin August 2, 2021 6:39 PM BST
that was a generalisation btw not an apraisal of Frank.
Report dustybin August 2, 2021 6:44 PM BST
Its an amazing enlightenment btw, spectacular.
Much like when people got visions of faith.

Spend your whole life then realise it was all wrong. Remarkable, like experiencing the burning bush obviously.
Report dustybin August 2, 2021 6:46 PM BST
or perhaps its all bollox who knows?
Report barstool August 2, 2021 7:42 PM BST
Frank Maloney, Boxing Promoter. Changed his name to kelly and said he was going to keep on promoting boxing. Only seem to see Frank Warren on tv, so maybe it did him no favours in that respect.  Eddie Izzard went the same away, would be politician these days.
Report basilbrush August 2, 2021 9:44 PM BST
I think Spencer and Buick are probably Transexuals.
Report basilbrush August 2, 2021 9:46 PM BST
Spencer and Buick are masquerading as would be male jocks these days.
Report GEORGE.B August 2, 2021 9:47 PM BST
Buick got married last weekend, was it?

I wonder what Sheikh Mo gave him for a wedding present?

A palace in Dubai?

Answers on a postcard...
Report basilbrush August 2, 2021 9:50 PM BST
Still a gaylord tranny though
Report MJK August 3, 2021 1:15 PM BST
In fairness to the transgender she worker her b******s off to get there
Report stu August 3, 2021 1:17 PM BST
Laugh
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder