Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
brassneck
01 Aug 21 17:26
| Topic/replies: 17,924 | Blogger: brassneck's blog
So if you backed this horse the bookies keep the money because it was disqualified, even though it never even entered the parade ring.
Now the Galway horse racing stewards made this decision.my question is ,how is the Irish racing board fixed now as to a breach of the fair trade description act that carry large financial penalties if breached.But perhaps they did not break the act of law."you decide for yourself??????????????????????????????/
Pause Switch to Standard View the horse that was disqualified that...
Show More
Report onlooker August 1, 2021 7:20 PM BST
Niall Cronin, the IHRB communications officer, subsequently said of Tuesday's incident:

'We had to disqualify SOMETHING'

As the horse ALIZARINE did not run in the race, that horse was deemed to be unplaced.

"... because a horse ran, so for Twinkle to be promoted, we had to disqualify something].
Report Wesdag August 1, 2021 7:29 PM BST
Disq the horse by all means but void all betting should've been the call imo.
Report brassneck August 1, 2021 9:33 PM BST
The race that took place  was not the race that was advertised,it is unbelief that the race that did take place was not voided.
it also means that any horse can turn up to run in any race .Grin
Report brassneck August 1, 2021 9:33 PM BST
The race that took place  was not the race that was advertised,it is unbelief that the race that did take place was not voided.
it also means that any horse can turn up to run in any race .Grin
Report smirnoff2therescue August 1, 2021 9:39 PM BST
for once brassy that 23yrs sleep has produced some sense from ya  GrinGrinLaughLaughLaugh
Report brassneck August 1, 2021 10:07 PM BST
thanks,smirnoff,but think of this,you have a horse called Vodka and declare it to run in the 2.30 at Kempton.But it gets injured and will not run.
So you say to yourself,"i will send the horse called Gin in the stable next to him down to Kempton and i will find out how good HE is,I will be delighted if he is disqualified  ,but at least i will know if he is any good or not.but the stewards might say they can not identify this horse,but i will swear it is Vodka,and they will let me school Gin in public.GrinGrinGrin
Report smirnoff2therescue August 1, 2021 10:19 PM BST
i need a voddy after that reposte LaughLaughLaugh

stay safe mateLoveLoveLove
Report brassneck August 1, 2021 10:21 PM BST
Grin
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com