Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
mrcombustible
30 Jul 21 12:48
| Topic/replies: 3,109 | Blogger: mrcombustible's blog
Free at present, bit like proform cards, no need to open extra windows

bto.racingpost.com
Pause Switch to Standard View Before The Off. new website,...
Show More
Report saddo July 30, 2021 1:55 PM BST
Good grief, that looks complex Shocked. No wonder they cant get young uns interested in the sport.
Report swiftynifty July 30, 2021 2:03 PM BST
TOO MUCH INFORMATION.

Jockey +£50 to level stakes (unfortunately this was on a last minute spare ride that won at 100-1 that no pre-race statsman knew about) so the reality -£50 to level stakes. STATS STATS STATS B0ll0X B0ll0X B0ll0X
Report roggrain July 30, 2021 2:07 PM BST
They should look at how form is printed in the US 'Daily Racing Form' That's how it should be done.

Concise but detailed and all info you could possibly require in a clear format .
Report duncan idaho July 30, 2021 2:14 PM BST
3.35 Goodwood

Led 0-6
Prom 0-20
Held Up 66-693

Crazy
Report penzance July 30, 2021 2:19 PM BST
bto+ 1.2.3.
Give Good Effort 100/1 books,320s here.
Report top2rated July 30, 2021 2:23 PM BST
'News' photo on homepage nearly 4 months old Laugh

Report Larabrown July 30, 2021 5:29 PM BST
Project has been a long time in the making. I was part of a consumer research group at least three years ago for this.
Report Ramruma July 31, 2021 10:11 AM BST
Is this a response to Proform?

It looks like it would be too fiddly to use for race to race punting, though that of course might just reflect my unfamiliarity with the interface. More suited to leisurely research perhaps?

It would be interesting if it allowed you to store different profiles, each one having the optional parameters set up differently, so you could move quickly between them if, say, you thought different factors were important at Pontefract than at Ascot.

Tbh at the moment I'm more worried the RP sees it as yet another source of income. I'm already paying them for Raceform Interactive and Members Club Ultimate.
Report know all July 31, 2021 10:29 AM BST
If its the post you can guarantee there is a fee coming up, never joined post members club pointless
Report know all July 31, 2021 10:35 AM BST
the post were always going to get into the tipping game and charge fees after they got rid of the advertising paying tipsters, they wanted a larger share of the pie, must be against competitive, cartel law
Report know all July 31, 2021 10:46 AM BST
still using longest traveler think braveheart has blown that one well away with making money on the traveling fees, that certainly does and never has worked a betting shop fodder myth imo
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com