Forums
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
DIFERENT GRAVY 12
29 Jul 21 13:07
| Topic/replies: 4,067 | Blogger: DIFERENT GRAVY 12's blog
Have been watching womens beach volleyball, there has been a wrist injury after only 10 mins.

Hopefully I will be ok by the weekend.

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 1 of 7  •  Previous 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 259
By:
DIFERENT GRAVY 12
When: 30 Jul 21 08:59
Most of these womens team sports are played by tattooed lesbians who barely understand the rules.
By:
scrabbler
When: 30 Jul 21 09:35
I'm pretty sure Sonny Boy was in the NZ women's sevens team.
By:
chewy11
When: 30 Jul 21 09:51
I thought it was The Women's Olympics having watched an hour of BBC coverage.
By:
driver2
When: 30 Jul 21 10:18
The BBC coverage is disappointing to put it politely.
By:
onlooker
When: 30 Jul 21 10:20
^ Understandable - chewy

Head of BBC Sport =  A WOMAN

Lead Presenter = Les Claire Balding

Olympics are mostly a load of inconsequential minority sports - understood by few and uninteresting to the vast majority.

Competed by people who most have never ever heard of - and even the Medal Winners will be forgotten in a Fortnight.

'Much ado about nothing'
By:
stu
When: 30 Jul 21 10:22
why is there no Olympics forum on here (or is there)

Love the OP by the way Laugh
By:
saddo
When: 30 Jul 21 10:22
I haven't heard or seen anything about them.
By:
scrabbler
When: 30 Jul 21 10:32
I see we currently have that bloke Niyonsaba running in the women's 5000m heat.
By:
sixtwosix
When: 30 Jul 21 11:31
Haven't watched a single moment.

If they published the list of TUE exemptions I have a feeling that many would not watch ever again.
By:
xmoneyx
When: 30 Jul 21 11:42
delighted GB football team tanking
By:
xmoneyx
When: 30 Jul 21 11:48
congrats first trans women winning gold

womens weightlifting
By:
xmoneyx
When: 30 Jul 21 11:51
New Zealander Laurel Hubbard, 43, will make history when she becomes the first transgender athlete to compete in the history of the Olympic Games.

Hubbard will take part in the women’s 87kg weightlifting on Monday 2 August at the Tokyo International Forum and will be up against Team GB’s Emily Campbell
By:
saddo
When: 30 Jul 21 11:52
The wokeists have begun ruining womens sport and will ruin everything else. Farcical.
By:
Angoose
When: 30 Jul 21 11:58
Has anyone seen Tokyo Joe Confused
By:
sixtwosix
When: 30 Jul 21 12:09
It is bizarre in a world of every celeb  and yank royal  talking of 'empowering' women this is now taking place......and not a peep from them.

Any bloke ranked about a 1000 in the world at Tennis is missing a fortune with the same prizemoney in women and mens tennis.
By:
ALIEN SEX FIEND
When: 30 Jul 21 12:14
Different Gravy another victim of co-vid. Pre co-vid, he could have gone back to back matches with extra time.
By:
saddo
When: 30 Jul 21 12:15
It is a problem for them having to support one group over others that they also claim to support. Hopefully all these do-gooders will eat each other in time.
By:
The Management
When: 30 Jul 21 12:29
I agree with sixtwosix - if they published a list of TUE's or even just published them for the medalists - nobody would bother watching as everybody would realise that it's a huge con or at best a competition for scientists and medical professional to compete against each other. The same can be said for tennis, cycling and a shed load of other sports.

If they genuinely had the amount of "ailments" that some of them are being "medicated" for, it would be a miracle that they could get out of bed in the morning - never mind being at the very top of their they chosen discipline. It needs sorting out - but too much money is involved so it rumbles on. It's a vicious circle - because if you want to compete at the very top level, you have no choice but to also join the TUE club and take "legal" (but performance enhancing) drugs to treat all of your (fictional) health conditions.
By:
xmoneyx
When: 30 Jul 21 13:07
BMX women gold medal winner had to crowdfund
By:
EastLower Gooner
When: 30 Jul 21 13:21
Sunday night / Monday morning

Women’s +87kg weightlifting

Should be an absolute war.

Li Wenwen (1/7f) vs the Kiwi lad (16/5 2nd fav)

-

Thought the guy would be long odds on so had to look up who Li Wenwen was…Jesus fkin Christ….she’s an absolute weapon.

Just Google her…she’s like a real life wrecking ball. Pretty sure she could beat Anthony Jousha in a fight.
By:
GoBallistic
When: 30 Jul 21 13:46
TBF, Joshua not been the same since he was chinned by Olivia Colman in that BA advert
By:
stu
When: 30 Jul 21 13:52
Comes to something when she can beat a massive bloke Laugh
By:
stu
When: 30 Jul 21 13:53
i.e. 'the kiwi lad' as you say...
By:
TOP3MAN
When: 30 Jul 21 14:51
Swiming has improved for funding in recent years, rowing - the private school boys have become weak!!
By:
EastLower Gooner
When: 30 Jul 21 15:01
Yeah what was that about…the British lads went the Six Perfections route in their row boat  Cry
By:
TOP3MAN
When: 30 Jul 21 15:32

Jul 30, 2021 -- 8:07AM, xmoneyx wrote:

BMX women gold medal winner had to crowdfund

she will be a marketing tool now, could there be a more sterotypical tomboy girl for an bmx cartoon!! she wont need funding going forward

By:
BESTMATE44
When: 30 Jul 21 15:43
BMX,i wonder if they can come up with any more 'obscure sports'
By:
EastLower Gooner
When: 30 Jul 21 16:01
You had the 13 year old who beat another 13 year old to win gold in the….street skateboarding.

Plain
By:
The Management
When: 30 Jul 21 16:04
I always think it's a shame they don't do any of the legendary events from school sports day - The Egg and Spoon Race, The Pancake Race and the all time classic, a Three-Legged Race.

Could also be some entertainment value in Dog obedience, Domino toppling, Parcel delivery (via an obstacle course), Reverse parking (ladies event to be judged by their husbands) and KerPlunk. It's only a matter of time.
By:
BESTMATE44
When: 30 Jul 21 16:11
Don't forget 'conkers'!
By:
xmoneyx
When: 30 Jul 21 16:19
why aint squash a olympic sport
By:
SlippyBlue
When: 30 Jul 21 16:26
I used to love the Olympics but nowadays, apart from the football, rugby and hockey I'm really not fussed about any of the rest sadly.
By:
ekbalko
When: 30 Jul 21 16:40
Li Wenwen can lift the equivalent of 7 sacks of potatoes above her head. I can manage one on a good day lol.
By:
DIFERENT GRAVY 12
When: 30 Jul 21 20:14
BMX medallists both dragged up on council edtates, no doubt learned to ride fast trying evade the police. LaughLaughLaugh
By:
DIFERENT GRAVY 12
When: 30 Jul 21 20:14
Estates ffs
By:
TOP3MAN
When: 30 Jul 21 20:44

Jul 30, 2021 -- 3:14PM, DIFERENT GRAVY 12 wrote:

BMX medallists both dragged up on council edtates, no doubt learned to ride fast trying evade the police.

I think its a good story......... Not everyone dragged up on council estates arent chav's and many of the kids arent going to end up in gangs etc.

Speaking of the Olympics need to conjur up new idea's!!

They can get rid of the mixed relays..........What is the point!! The times tell us how much faster men are then women!! Whats the point of 2 each FFS!! The vast majority of them run the same sex on the same legs. Pointless medal created like the 50 hundred new races that get created for the horse racing festivals

By:
DIFERENT GRAVY 12
When: 30 Jul 21 20:49
I was being flippant, the young girl had to fund her own training, she is obviously very driven and deserves her medal.
By:
saddo
When: 30 Jul 21 20:51
'They can get rid of the mixed relays.'

Is this a joke?
By:
TOP3MAN
When: 30 Jul 21 20:53
No Saddo,

They have brought in relays in athletics that are mixed. Why I dont know, because it brings nowt to the occasion imo.
Page 1 of 7  •  Previous 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com