Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Stark
29 Jul 21 12:36
| Topic/replies: 301 | Blogger: Stark's blog
...God bless the guy who invented the mute button.
Pause Switch to Standard View Matt Chapman...
Show More
Report tanglefoot July 29, 2021 1:41 PM BST
Laugh
Report Big muff July 29, 2021 1:44 PM BST
He is so annoying, thinks that shouting boll@cks and being over animated makes good viewing.
Clueless, needs outing
Report sparrow July 29, 2021 1:46 PM BST
I bless the bloke who invented ITV Racing and wish it was on 7 days a week to allow me to completely avoid the man.
Report RothmanMike July 29, 2021 1:50 PM BST
?????
Report Storm Alert July 29, 2021 1:54 PM BST
If only he wasn't on ITV...
Report RothmanMike July 29, 2021 2:00 PM BST
Sparrow, are you saying this tongue-in-cheek.
The guy who invented ITV racing is the same guy responsible for ATR /Sky Sports Racing.
Hence , his obsession with having Chapman’s mug on our telly every day is down to him.
Namely, Matthew Imi.
Report jimmythewon July 29, 2021 2:02 PM BST
Bad news for many: the people whu appointed Chapman have absolutely no clue as to how racing should be covered by TV. All they are interested in is viewing figures. Unfortunately they don't have a clue as to what the figures would be if the fairly average/ terrible current presenters wer changed.Olly rushing about with the other guy (who he?) shoving a mike on a pole in front of a random bunch of punters (females with short skirts preferred) and asking them if they are enjoying themselves. Really? Best they can do? Utterly clueless.
Report rolfee. July 29, 2021 2:04 PM BST
ITV racing without Chapman is like watching "the woodentops", I wish Mccrirrick was still around.
Report Storm Alert July 29, 2021 2:07 PM BST
so true, ITV after a promising start a steady slide into mediocrity, sadly that includes Chamberlin and Bell obviously loudmouth Chapman. Only the ex jockeys worth listening to.
Report sparrow July 29, 2021 2:07 PM BST
Rothman, When he is on ITV then I don't have to listen to him on Sky.  I couldn't care less who is responsible as long as I avoid Chapman.
Report LoyalHoncho July 29, 2021 2:29 PM BST
I agree with you again Storm Alert.
Report steerforth July 29, 2021 2:38 PM BST
I'd take this Matt Chapman any day of the week over that Naughton, "wouldn't I?" Taps side of his nose knowingly.
Report tanglefoot July 29, 2021 2:55 PM BST
Chapmanshype 3.20 Strat would be appropriate,Jamie Snowden has the other Some Day Soon which was backed early then money for  Chap
Report tanglefoot July 29, 2021 3:26 PM BST
Ruddy Page Fuller,that early support was the ticket
Report LoyalHoncho July 29, 2021 3:30 PM BST
My match bet was well ahead when it crumpled at the last.  Sad
First disappointment ( of the type )  for a while.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com