Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
hunt lunt and cunningham
28 Jul 21 11:15
| Topic/replies: 3,497 | Blogger: hunt lunt and cunningham's blog
Couldnt access 365 yesterday evening for about an hour , wanted a cash out, did a chat this morning , obviously no phone calls , they said there was nothing wrong their end so hard luck basically. Just wondered if anyone else had this problem or was it just me ? Thanks guys .
Pause Switch to Standard View Bet 365 Query
Show More
Report manyana July 28, 2021 2:16 PM BST
Since the last upgrade, the site constantly stops when using iPhone or iPad, and annoyingly often during big meetings or peak Saturdays.

Consistently doesn’t show current bets or cash outs. Good luck if you contact them, product knowledge is weak in all areas.
Report themightymac July 28, 2021 2:35 PM BST
Never in the history of betting have so many people been employed in the betting industry who have absolutely zero knowledge of betting.
Report slickster July 28, 2021 3:26 PM BST
Spot on themightymac. It's worse than embarrassing. The daily mirror today tells me the molecomb is for 3 year olds over 1m 4f!!! Who allows this rubbish go to print?
Report hunt lunt and cunningham July 28, 2021 4:44 PM BST
Thanks lads , So this is how conversation went.....
I couldnt log in last night to cash out a bet , even though I had been on most of day with no problems ..
Well you have to let us know at the time we cant look back retrospectively
But I couldnt let you know as I couldnt log in.
Well we cant help you , you have to tell us at the time so we can look into it.
HUGE SIGH..but I could not tell you at the time as you have no phone contact and I cant log in.
Sorry you can only tell us at the time .....

What can you do with these people that are supposed to be looking after customer service.
Report elisjohn July 28, 2021 5:08 PM BST
and staff at 365 USED to be really good on the phones
Report hulk23 July 28, 2021 5:11 PM BST
tell them you know the identity of an arber & you wish to speak to the trading team to grass them up.
Report sparrow July 28, 2021 5:21 PM BST
Its the same everywhere whereby there is no chance of speaking directly to any person who has responsibility for solving these problems. They keep themselves well away from their customers and leave it to the messengers to deal with.
Report onlooker July 28, 2021 5:34 PM BST
themightymac 28 Jul 21 13:35

Never in the history of betting have so many people been employed in the betting industry who have absolutely zero knowledge of betting.
--------------------

- and a lot of them are at that Quango called the GAMBLING Commission, too. Cry
Report penzance July 28, 2021 6:16 PM BST
they had a good phone product,took E/W ED
bets aswell.
Report themightymac July 28, 2021 6:24 PM BST
Speaking to Customer Relations regarding betting with all firms is like having all your teeth pulled out without any anaesthetic.

And if you don`t accept their decision and wish to complain about Customer Service, they refuse point blank to give requested phone numbers of superiors out and state, "All complaints on all issues, must go through Customer Service". Cry

They are absolutely clueless.
Speaking to Customer Relations regarding betting with all firms is like having all your teeth pulled out without any anaesthetic.

And if you don`t accept their decision and wish to complain about Customer Service, they refuse point blank to give requested phone numbers of superiors out and state, "All complaints on all issues, must go through Customer Service". Cry

Report brians July 29, 2021 8:24 AM BST
Not clueless. Very astute.if you build a wall against complaints, you won't actuallyhave to deal with any complaints or give any money back. Every industry does it now. My new kettle blew up yesterday. No Morphy Richards Phone number and when I rang Amazon , they said I had to ring Morphy Richards first as they ran the guarantee. !
Report The Management July 29, 2021 11:10 AM BST
brians is spot on. Bookmakers have always had dire customer service (imo) because they treat and view their customers as "the enemy" and/or mugs. Ironically (in the early years) betfair was one of the few exceptions to this - but they have now sunk without a trace to set a new standard of low in an industry that was already plumbing the depths.

Beyond the world of bookmaking - the plummet (in customer service) is like a global pandemic (imo) - every utility company is dire. First their was outsourcing/off-shoring which was a disaster - but at least it allowed you to speak to a human being (even if they didn't have any training or speak the same language as the customer) - but now most businesses seem to mistakenly believe that advances in technology will allow them to replace any direct human contact with web-based tools or "help" pages with FAQ's. They might as well just link their Customer Service to a page that says "We've had your money - now feck off".
Report Lee Ho Fooks July 29, 2021 11:19 AM BST
You see it everywhere & just accept it now. Does this sound familiar? "All of our agents are currently busy. Please hold and we will answer your call as soon as possible"

So you sit on hold shouting - employ some more staff then ffs! Cry
Report The Management July 29, 2021 11:22 AM BST
Usually preceded by "Your call is important to us" Laugh

But in all fairness - Customer Service that still has a number you can call is to be applauded.
Report Lee Ho Fooks July 29, 2021 11:26 AM BST
Forgot that bit TM (that's usually when the missile is launched).
Report sparrow July 29, 2021 11:43 AM BST
Nothing worse than wading through hundreds of so called "help pages"
Report hunt lunt and cunningham July 29, 2021 11:58 AM BST
There now is an almost sick , threatening tone, when 'dealing ' with a complaint which goes along the lines of' we are a responsible compamy and if your betting is getting too much...... . What arrogance, what in heaven is that all about , if you are just trying to make an enquiry about, for example not being able to log in . Honestly makes my blood boil, been betting long before most of these 'childish rude messengers' have been alive. As someone said earlier 365 used to have a decent phone customer base, thats why they probably shut it down, it cant be to save money , just use phone calls instead of chat !!
Report themightymac July 29, 2021 12:59 PM BST
Forget about the complete lack of sports and betting knowledge which nobody can dispute, it`s the lack of common sense which is the scary thing. They can`t use their brains anymore and rely on Google and mobile phones.

Computers and the modern technology were meant to make things easier but they do the complete reverse. Like sparrow states, wasting half an hour to scour a website to find out how to contact someone drives you nuts and when you finally get someone on Live Chat (Cry) one quickly loses the will to live.

And as correctly stated above, it`s not just betting firms but all companies. They all hide behind computer screens and hope that you finally lose patience and just go away.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com