Forums
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
stewarts rise
24 Jul 21 14:58
| Topic/replies: 24,716 | Blogger: stewarts rise's blog
Means that Team tactics didn't work today as Lordan missed the break, what a shame.

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 37
By:
ImSoLuckyLucky!
When: 24 Jul 21 15:00
LaughLaughLaugh
By:
LoyalHoncho
When: 24 Jul 21 15:05
So much stick for Aiden.  At least he doesn't keep his daughter under house arrest.
The hypocrisy of racing.  Carry on Sheikhy - we have diversity and human rights over here but because you are involved in our sport and own vast stretches of land in our country and probably buy all our arms etc; we will ignore that fact.
By:
JJmbe
When: 24 Jul 21 15:06
Should of run another half dozen to box in the danger, must be fuming.
By:
onlooker
When: 24 Jul 21 15:11
How Aidan has not had a 'Nervous Breakdown' by now - must be baffling the Boffins.
By:
diabolicalliability
When: 24 Jul 21 15:25
Listen
By:
A_T
When: 24 Jul 21 15:25
if AOB said that he's suggesting Mishriff hampered Love isn't he?
By:
onlooker
When: 24 Jul 21 15:29
Aidan could -  'split a Hair ..... With a Blunt, Rusty, Sledgehammer'
By:
Schraderbrau
When: 24 Jul 21 15:29
What's the deal with any future Galileo's? Will that be it now from now on or is there tonnes of his DNA stored away for insemination purposes?
By:
impossible123
When: 24 Jul 21 15:36
I feel sorry for the owner of Broome who was asked to do the donkey work in a Gp1 race for a stable companion despite missing the break.
By:
MJK
When: 24 Jul 21 15:38
Broome would've been beaten further if held up. Big mouth Chapman should grow a pair and ask O'Brien when is Keane getting the job.
By:
LoyalHoncho
When: 24 Jul 21 15:43
Good old Chappers.  Thank fck he is around.  The guy who should be asking all these questions is of course that sycophant Chamberlin, who runs the show.  I wouldn't be holding my breath for him to risk any controversy though.  It might upset Brough and he probably still goes to bed wearing the gong he got from her maj.  Laugh
By:
punchestown
When: 24 Jul 21 15:44
MJK,the story goes he was offered but decided to stay with Ger Lyons and ride the best available when not riding for Lyons,DK Weld using him a lot this year.
By:
A_T
When: 24 Jul 21 15:50
I'm not sure what the Ballydoyle plan was - having made it to the front surely Broome was supposed to steady the pace? instead he just helped the winner.
By:
ElT
When: 24 Jul 21 16:13
One day somebody will tell me what horse Love has EVER beaten to deserve her status. Her biggest scalp is probably Alpine Star in a two year old Maiden. Form that Alpine Star reversed in their next race. Same joke that has currently sit St. Mark´s Basilica at the top of the highest rated horses in the world in 2021.

There were seriously people comparing Love to Enable. LOL.
By:
elisjohn
When: 24 Jul 21 16:25
snowfall same imo
By:
sparrow
When: 24 Jul 21 16:29
ElT 24 Jul 21 16:13 
One day somebody will tell me what horse Love has EVER beaten to deserve her status. Her biggest scalp is probably Alpine Star in a two year old Maiden. Form that Alpine Star reversed in their next race. Same joke that has currently sit St. Mark´s Basilica at the top of the highest rated horses in the world in 2021.

Seems to me then that Aidan performed miracles to win all these Group 1's with such a moderate horse.
By:
Cider
When: 24 Jul 21 16:30
Can't argue with Broome making the running as legitimate tactics, but not bursting him to get to the front after missing the break. He doesn't need to make the running.
By:
MJK
When: 24 Jul 21 16:39

Jul 24, 2021 -- 10:44AM, punchestown wrote:

MJK,the story goes he was offered but decided to stay with Ger Lyons and ride the best available when not riding for Lyons,DK Weld using him a lot this year.

Yeah I'm expecting him to ride a few winners for Weld at Galway. I've seen a few Weld lovers that look the ideal Galway improvers.

By:
MJK
When: 24 Jul 21 16:40
* losers
By:
LoyalHoncho
When: 24 Jul 21 16:43
Very well said sparrow and I agree of course.  Love, winner of 5 Gp 1's, has run a super race to be beaten three and a half lengths by a top class colt, to whom she was conceding 8 lbs in weight.
Suddenly she's a customer for Drurys.  Laugh
By:
ElT
When: 24 Jul 21 16:44
Seems to me then that Aidan performed miracles to win all these Group 1's with such a moderate horse.

No he performed a miracle to get a horse to the top of the Arc and King George betting in 2020 and 2021 before even competing in any open class race against colts. Why don´t you answer the question what she has beaten to deserve her lofty status.
By:
LoyalHoncho
When: 24 Jul 21 16:50
I don't have to answer any question, nor does anyone else.  The horse herself has answered every question by winning five career Gp 1's.  Or are you questioning the way races, and racehorses who win them, are ranked by racing?
By:
KeMoH
When: 24 Jul 21 16:51
the time of Galileo and Coolmore has come to a much needed end (hopefully).
By:
KeMoH
When: 24 Jul 21 16:52
theyve had the game by the balls for far too long!
By:
LoyalHoncho
When: 24 Jul 21 16:57
By the ba lls?  They;ve shovelled their money in, bred magnificent lines and won like no breeder in history has done before them.  And you know what - everybody else has had the same chance.  Only they have done it.  Absolutely magnificent what they have achieved, and, if it is coming to an end, then all good things do.  Eventually.
We'll see.
By:
KeMoH
When: 24 Jul 21 16:59
i hope you never get to meet o'brien in person, because your so far up his ar$e its unreal Laugh
By:
KeMoH
When: 24 Jul 21 17:00
makes me laugh when o'brien comes out year after year to tell us "this is the best horse" ive ever trained. joker
By:
KeMoH
When: 24 Jul 21 17:01
fairplay to the outfit, they have done well but their arrogance is something else
By:
LoyalHoncho
When: 24 Jul 21 19:15
Oh.  So you're backsliding now.  And by the way, O'Brien doesn't breed them.
By:
elisjohn
When: 24 Jul 21 19:33
and all their money and magnificent breeding lines they still cant produce a real champion racehorse  on the trackGrin
By:
LoyalHoncho
When: 24 Jul 21 19:55
You are kidding aren't you?   Laugh
By:
Deptford
When: 24 Jul 21 20:47
They have one **** jockey as well Laugh
By:
elisjohn
When: 24 Jul 21 20:59
maybe i should have said true greats , Wink rather than champions, they havent been close to a d brave, frankel,miesque, not even an enable
By:
leif
When: 24 Jul 21 21:28
Bustino connections bemoaned the absence of a particular pacemaker despite having two others in the race back in '75

Grundy my have prevailed all the same.

APOB doesn't have a divine right to win them all.
By:
leif
When: 24 Jul 21 21:29
*may
By:
elisjohn
When: 24 Jul 21 21:38
the king george should be brought back as the biggest race of the generations , not bloody irish champion and juddmonte , theyre going on about speed etc etc , yet when they get firm ground for speed they complain Laugh
By:
panama red
When: 24 Jul 21 21:51
elisjohn I think you have forgotten Galileo, hard to say he wasn't a true great
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel