Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
DIFERENT GRAVY 12
17 Jul 21 13:14
| Topic/replies: 4,067 | Blogger: DIFERENT GRAVY 12's blog
Stonific 40-1

WD
Pause Switch to Standard View Andrew Mount - tipster
Show More
Report acey deucy July 17, 2021 2:24 PM BST
Yes he is a decent tipster alright.
Report Lucky Luciano July 17, 2021 2:47 PM BST
Missed the first one but got on Frankie 11/1
Report DIFERENT GRAVY 12 July 17, 2021 2:48 PM BST
Some tipping!
Report par July 17, 2021 2:54 PM BST
I see he has one up for tomorrow, shame for anyone who was hoping for a price on that
Report jumper3 July 17, 2021 3:47 PM BST
He's had a good day and listening to him, he knows his stuff, and appears as one who does his homework. Well done to him. Today's been god for his p/l. I wonder what is his monthly, weakly, yearly p/l?

Always hard to find out this info anywhere unless you follow these tipsters relentlessly.
Report jumper3 July 17, 2021 4:27 PM BST
Just seen that Simon Nott on Twitter has posted that Andrew is +1101 to a £10 point stake this year. Good stuff. There are some really good judges out there these days who do a lot of leg work. Patience makes perfect.
Report luckyme July 19, 2021 3:35 PM BST
Loves Racing service

2:05 Market Rasen

STONIFIC – 3/4 Pt Each way @ 22/1 4 places Betvictor, 20/1 4 places generally (if you want extra places Skybet & William Hill both go 18/1 5 places, the latter has a boost to near 20’s if you have it?)

A strong travelling horse, bolted up for us the last time he appeared over hurdles at Doncaster last year. He has since been in really good form on the flat, travelling smoothly as is his wont, but got turned over in a small field, slowly run race LTO, hence his price here IMO. There looks a likely very strong pace on in this with several front runners in the field which will suit admirably, as will the predicted good to firm ground, terrain he has recorded 3 wins and two 2nds on from 6 attempts!

Trainer David O’Meara is no mug and has ONLY ever run four horses in this valuable handicap, winning it once and getting narrowly beaten on two further occasions!!

The booking of jockey Tom Scudamore looks the icing on the cake though to me as he has the ridiculous record of 4 wins from 7 rides ALL TIME (including 3 of the last 4!) with 5 of those also placing!! (stats :- 57% Win SR & 72% place!) for this shred, dual purpose yard!

If it goes how I have seen it, I can see him travelling smoothly into contention and hopefully go very close at juicy odds!
Report bluebook July 19, 2021 6:00 PM BST
He also tipped FRANCKY DU BERLAIS on the same card, an 11/1 winner. Happy

Always had a lot of time for Andrew Mount since the days of his Trend Horses publications.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com