Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
stewarty b
07 Jul 21 21:19
| Topic/replies: 31,237 | Blogger: stewarty b's blog
For Harry Kane. A half decent poacher at best.
Pause Switch to Standard View Spurs should take the 100 million...
Show More
Report swiftynifty July 7, 2021 10:30 PM BST
2nd best diver in the country behind Tom Daley
Report hulk23 July 7, 2021 10:41 PM BST
shocking pen, bottled it, got lucky with the rebound ..
Report chipbutty July 7, 2021 10:54 PM BST
England reach their first major final in 55 years and what do we get from the ever upbeat glass half full racing punters? The captain is an over rated diving bottler. No wonder we get countless threads on here every day crying over "bad" jockeys.

Misery's.
Report ImSoLuckyLucky! July 7, 2021 10:54 PM BST
We want
£150 MILLION

Silly
Report swiftynifty July 7, 2021 10:57 PM BST
chipbutty,  it's miseries
Report GLASGOWCALLING July 7, 2021 10:58 PM BST
Well said Butty, dont take the seethers too seriously this covid has had an awful effect on some folks mental health.
Report chipbutty July 7, 2021 10:58 PM BST
Fantastic thanks. Keep smiling and loving life buddy.
Report chipbutty July 7, 2021 11:00 PM BST
Not that I can be arsed but I'd guarantee if I looked that 2 or 3 of those original posters will be among the premier league jockey bashers on here. Absolute MISERIES!!!!
Report swiftynifty July 7, 2021 11:06 PM BST
You'd be wrong. Anyway let's keep this forum factual. Kane is the 2nd best diver in the country behind Tom Daley , if he wasn't contracted to Spurs he'd be jumping alongside Daley in Tokyo.
Report Nonaynever July 7, 2021 11:08 PM BST
Hilarious.
Report chipbutty July 7, 2021 11:11 PM BST
Swifty on a night like this, if the only comment you have is a negative one, then you need to give your MISERABLE head a wobble.
Report swiftynifty July 7, 2021 11:23 PM BST
chipbutty, I'm delighted we won, but I'd rather it hadn't been by cheating. I don't like cheating in any sport.
Report GLASGOWCALLING July 7, 2021 11:39 PM BST
Come on Swifty,its swings and roundabouts, we were due one after Maradona.
Report swiftynifty July 7, 2021 11:47 PM BST
GC, has it been that long since we got any luck! this was a Kane dig, called him out a long while back, defender blows on the back of his neck and he's down.
Italy will be a different challenge altogether, Denmark run out of gas. Betting about right tho with home advantage, hopefully that will swing it.
Report GLASGOWCALLING July 7, 2021 11:57 PM BST
Kane is a big unit and tbh I hadn't  noticed  the diving element  to his game, having said that sadly I guess its par for the course now with players being told to go to ground at the slightest touch,
Report FOYLESWAR July 9, 2021 8:48 AM BST
they all do it its part of the game and its all about winning and trying to gain advantages ,  the slight nudge by the danish defender on sterling was enough to just check his momentum  as he was trying to reach that ball across the area similar to gazzas chance against the germans it happens all the time . same with the pen stirling won  you wins some you lose some.
Report EastLower Gooner July 9, 2021 9:39 AM BST
https://youtu.be/X7JA_j8cpkg
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com