Forums
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
DOUBLED
05 Jul 21 15:18
| Topic/replies: 1,943 | Blogger: DOUBLED's blog
On its last legs now so will we see the year out ?

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 1 of 7  •  Previous 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 274
By:
greenteethnarrabacktroutmoy
When: 05 Jul 21 15:32
until no one left?
By:
When: 05 Jul 21 15:36
Still some value in races to be had as lng as your not betting in the last furlong or so.
By:
DOUBLED
When: 05 Jul 21 15:39
Anyone who needs an income should be making plans to move on before the rug is pulled from underneath them. I know plenty have already gone but sometimes recognising the right time to walk away is important.
By:
acey deucy
When: 05 Jul 21 15:53
I tried it for a while.....Total fakin mugs game.
By:
When: 05 Jul 21 16:01
gamblers never walk away though...every well exploited.
By:
mitolo
When: 05 Jul 21 16:03
it can be done. i know several who make it pay. not me, obv.
By:
Slicer
When: 05 Jul 21 16:12
It can be done. It's all about timing, acceptable odds & NOT watching ANY pictures. I hope this clarifies the situation.
By:
Jumping-cuckoo-monk
When: 05 Jul 21 16:14
TY. Where do i send the 40 guineas Doc? Cool
By:
swiftynifty
When: 05 Jul 21 16:14
It will be over once Betfair's bots have cleaned everyone out.

Slicer,  I thought you used to proclaim 'It cannot be done!'
By:
Slicer
When: 05 Jul 21 16:24
Mr J-C Monk, I used to charge for my postings, but now I'm making so much from IR gambolling on the Orsies that I don't need it. All my postings is for free. That's the kind of philanthropissed I am! Mr Nifty-Ive spent the bulk of my retirement trying to find the Holy Grail of Puntering. I found it on football ( google Slicer's Holy Grail on youtube) but the layers caught on so it's not worth it anymore, as proved by the Euro 2020. So I have spent squillions on using xspurt ststistititians from Cambridge & Stuttgart Universities to provide anna lysis of the orsies. They've come up with an in running strategy which appears to be statititiscally significent. From 1 selection I've had 1 success. So you see, I've changed my opinion. So far, ITCANBEDONE! I hope this is of assistance to you my Forumite Friends who seem to have very good memories! Long may you prosper!
By:
Writz
When: 05 Jul 21 16:28
Clearly with RTV pictures from courses like Ayr and Nottingham being held up we haven’t much chance but still cash to be made at other tracks the idea of IR is to place a bet when you think your selection has a chance and hope to get matched courses such as Ayr Nottingham Newmarket Kempton to name a few you have to put your bet on 5 out and hope for the best as we are at such a disadvantage to on course and drone players and the agreement RTV have with these courses very frustrating
By:
Slicer
When: 05 Jul 21 16:35
I find ANY pictures confusing because of the time lag, I only watch the IR odds. It only appears to work on handicaps strangely!One must be a little selective!
By:
When: 05 Jul 21 16:48
Writz 05 Jul 21 15:28 
Clearly with RTV pictures from courses like Ayr and Nottingham being held up we haven’t much chance

held up in what way?
By:
Writz
When: 05 Jul 21 17:14
Greeny I’ve been playing IR for a long while it’s quite clear at certain tracks it’s almost impossible to get a bet on such as Ayr Newmarket Kempton as we are clearly at a time disadvantage for the pictures we are seeing I don’t pretend to be the best at what I do but I do ok hence PC but I don’t turn into a bad player for these certain tracks overnight the money is clearly all gone long before I see what’s on my screen so someone somewhere has a massive advantage over me and many others like myself I still believe RTV have agreements with courses to feed us slower pictures how else can this be and money gone so far out it’s ridiculous at courses like Kempton Newmarket etc
By:
jamesdean
When: 05 Jul 21 17:22
USA racing and Aus racing still in running and doesnt get a tenth of what is matched at the uk tracks.
On that basis it is going nowhere anytime soon. Still easy money for Betfair
By:
jamesdean
When: 05 Jul 21 17:23
Theyve actually added some more US tracks
By:
Slicer
When: 05 Jul 21 17:26
DON'T BET IR ON US OR OZ RACING!! Don't say you weren't told!!!
By:
11kv
When: 05 Jul 21 17:28
Easy just back Manny Franco at Belmont
By:
11kv
When: 05 Jul 21 17:29
Oh and William Pike in Australia
By:
mitolo
When: 05 Jul 21 17:30
some us tracks better than others. during the shakedown i actually nicked a few quid on them. something i had not contemplated prior. unfortunately, im still at it, so its a very long day, and i is laggo by 6pm
By:
hulk23
When: 05 Jul 21 17:30
Aus in running is basically one bloke, and you won't be beating him. 

can try though.
By:
11kv
When: 05 Jul 21 17:32
Onlooker and Rothymike play there not sure about i/r though,pics about 2 days behind they pay out before the live streams finished.
By:
swiftynifty
When: 05 Jul 21 17:32
jamesdean, that's because the US is more of a level playing field IR.

As Writz says at a large proportion of tracks you are getting 1.5 when once you were getting evens. A 50% strike rate and you were level, now you need to win 75% of races to show a profit. Not impossible but far from easy, and the sensible people leave those tracks alone now.

hulk, Aus UK video is about 10 secs lagged.
By:
duffy
When: 05 Jul 21 17:42
US and AUS racing you're betting with the same time lag as ATR pics, even via the LV
By:
jamesdean
When: 05 Jul 21 17:43
Not sure that is true, duffy. Some of the USA stuff seems fast where as the aus stuff is near 10 secs, as swifty says
By:
hulk23
When: 05 Jul 21 17:48
unless you get on a plane & fly to Aus you won't be beating whoever's clearly seeing it live.  easier to go to bed & leave him to it.
By:
When: 05 Jul 21 18:39
hulk23 05 Jul 21 16:48 
unless you get on a plane & fly to Aus you won't be beating whoever's clearly seeing it live

absolutely pmsl...no sh!t sherlock LaughLaughLaughLaugh
By:
When: 05 Jul 21 18:41
Writz 05 Jul 21 16:14 
Greeny I’ve been playing IR for a long while it’s quite clear at certain tracks it’s almost impossible to get a bet on such as Ayr Newmarket Kempton as we are clearly at a time disadvantage for the pictures we are seeing

you arnt at a time advantage..all rtv in britain is identical to the drone..approx -0,5.
By:
When: 05 Jul 21 18:41
as is most of irish.
By:
Writz
When: 05 Jul 21 19:07
Well I really don’t believe that Greeny what I see on my screens at certain racetracks is not what I see on my pictures but let’s leave it at that and agree not to agree I will just leave certain tracks well alone and enjoy a game of blackjack when they are on Cool
By:
jamesdean
When: 05 Jul 21 19:27
Irish at least .2 slower than rtv uk tracks on the whole
By:
When: 06 Jul 21 15:56
bleeve wot you want ritz and james..4 irish last 10 days and itentical to drone.
By:
When: 06 Jul 21 15:56
(ident)
By:
jamesdean
When: 06 Jul 21 16:09
You getting irish drone pics greenie?
By:
When: 06 Jul 21 17:22
greenteethnarrabacktroutmoy 06 Jul 21 14:56 
bleeve wot you want ritz and james..4 irish last 10 days and itentical to drone.

Grin
By:
jamesdean
When: 06 Jul 21 17:28
rtv admit themselves irish pics are .2 slower. If you time both ire lv and uk rtv lv to sky, you will see irelands pics are .2 slower
It's no secret.

How long you been getting irish drone pics?
By:
When: 06 Jul 21 18:19
drone must take longer to send over the channel then Grin
By:
mitolo
When: 06 Jul 21 18:23
channel? you get the frog drone also?
By:
When: 06 Jul 21 18:29
perfume.