Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
thebootman
01 Jul 21 16:15
| Topic/replies: 457 | Blogger: thebootman's blog
Heads up from RTV that there is fibre issues at the track and the stream is likely to be the heavily delayed pictures. It'll be like betting via ATR.
Pause Switch to Standard View Bellewstown on Slow stream tonight.
Show More
Report werbie July 1, 2021 4:30 PM BST
ThanksCool
Report pablo-fanque July 1, 2021 4:31 PM BST
thanks thebootman

does that mean both live video and sky will be 2-3 seconds behind ?
Report fiki July 1, 2021 4:39 PM BST
thank you
Report thebootman July 1, 2021 4:39 PM BST
A little unsure Pablo. BLV was ahead as it usually is, but satellite may be affected also, prices in the market certainly seemed to be further ahead than normal at the finish. Proceed with caution. It may get fixed but RTV have had no indication that it has been.
Report pablo-fanque July 1, 2021 4:51 PM BST
thanks
Report duffy July 1, 2021 5:40 PM BST
bootman,

ATR LV pics have been pretty much faultless the last month or so, have they told you of a change they have made?
Report HappyHibby July 1, 2021 5:46 PM BST
aye...

they slowed it up so it's more reliable duffy...

keep up ffs.
Report thebootman July 1, 2021 5:50 PM BST
Tipp 5.45 on slow stream
Report duffy July 1, 2021 5:51 PM BST
Must keep you happy that Hibs, keeps giving you something to keep moaning aboutLaugh
Report HappyHibby July 1, 2021 5:53 PM BST
no i actually think it's disgusting duffy.
Report thebootman July 1, 2021 6:07 PM BST
Duffy - I haven't heard anything sadly. On the Monday before Royal Ascot, Betfair asked me if I would download something that would allow me to record my video and provide some data for ATR and to give them a definitive answer as to what is going on. Since then I haven't had an issue, Ascot streamed fine, though I don't watch too many other ATR tracks. I have noted the slowing of the stream on the odd occasion, Newton Abbot last week a few races were slower, though not every race. On most occasions, imo it is still 2 seconds behind live. Of course, it's no help if the timings become inconsistent. In a couple of weeks I should have the opportunity to speak with Martin Cruddace and finally get some answers, no doubt not the ones we want to hear.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com