Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Wesdag
25 Jun 21 12:32
| Topic/replies: 17,418 | Blogger: Wesdag's blog
anyone else?
Pause Switch to Standard View Yarmouth LV - Blank screen
Show More
Report enpassant June 25, 2021 1:33 PM BST
Yes
Report shady69 June 25, 2021 1:33 PM BST
Yep Cry
Report Wicklow June 25, 2021 1:34 PM BST
to be fair its been pretty ok recently - looks like an afternoon in the garden
Report Poppydog. June 25, 2021 1:34 PM BST
Same on desktop chrome
Report Darlo Bantam June 25, 2021 1:34 PM BST
Saw the first couple of horses go in, then it went blank.
Report Ghetto Joe June 25, 2021 1:34 PM BST
Not just me then
Report howard June 25, 2021 1:37 PM BST
drone OK ?
Report piston June 25, 2021 1:37 PM BST
as always BF should be telling us as  after all we are the BF customers but alas Customer Service doesnt exist anymore
Report dustybin June 25, 2021 1:39 PM BST
Just goes to show how many now occupy the drone market
Normally IR makes up around 20% of Pre-race matched amounts

That race when LV wasnt available still made up 19%
Report dustybin June 25, 2021 1:40 PM BST
People paying for hospitality wondering why its so hard for them now.
Its probably because there's hardly anyone off slow pics now.
Report ItsMeSwaddle June 25, 2021 1:40 PM BST
Just the LV, SSR no cut-outs at all, seems to be lost somewhere in between on a day full of SSR tracks hmm!!!!

I think I have cracked where it is coming from and I believe it is ARC with some sort of incentive to blur the pictures
Report ItsMeSwaddle June 25, 2021 1:41 PM BST
DONCASTER -5 seconds ON SSR!!! LaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh
Report Poppydog. June 25, 2021 1:41 PM BST
Doncaster miles behind?
Report shady69 June 25, 2021 1:43 PM BST
Doncaster Laugh
Report geoff m June 25, 2021 1:43 PM BST
Donny a day behind
Report bettinghelp June 25, 2021 1:44 PM BST
Donc on cable 10 secs ahead of LV..Laugh
Report Jumping-cuckoo-monk June 25, 2021 1:44 PM BST
There seems to be a set policy for Doncaster to have a race or 2 that are WAY behind on betfair live video, WITHOUT any prior announcement by betfair
Seems shady to me
Report howard June 25, 2021 1:46 PM BST
never known one as bad. Horses being washed down while we were watching "live" race
Report dustybin June 25, 2021 1:47 PM BST
clearly bf not reliant on LV to suspend then now?
Report handtorofe June 25, 2021 1:47 PM BST
Think i was watching a replay at Donny
Report pablo-fanque June 25, 2021 1:47 PM BST
ATR are a disgrace to the racing industry
Report howard June 25, 2021 1:47 PM BST
Then they wonder why there's a problem with drones
Report tipp ex June 25, 2021 1:50 PM BST
The winner was back on the A1 going home in the horse box  just as it was winning on the Betfair Live pics great lads keep up the good work.
Report cheburekito June 25, 2021 1:51 PM BST
lol, Betfair twitter support even more ridiculous, 2 women at present, who are completely clueless about wtf is going on with Doncaster, asking to message them directly to solve the issue, just lol (no offence to women, but I wrote multiple times to them and they clearly have no idea where they are, what is Betfair and what they should be doing in their job)
Report DOUBLED June 25, 2021 1:53 PM BST
Nobody cares anymore Crazy
Report cheburekito June 25, 2021 1:54 PM BST
shouldn't be surprising anymore, it was nothing but downhill every year
Report tipp ex June 25, 2021 1:56 PM BST
That was Margret the cleaner and Ethel the tea lady she suspends the markets at night lovely lady! Top team.
Report ItsMeSwaddle June 25, 2021 1:57 PM BST
I think I have found or nearly found the bad egg as stated above.

Its something to do with ARC.

A couple of points from lockdown:

1) Security were hugely heavy handed in moving a facetimer from just outside Donc. Watch the video for yourself if you can find it. They were absolutely at all costs to move her. PS I dont agree with FT'ers but you get the point.

I have a good friend that played outside Donc during lockdown using a calling technique, he was moved on despite there being hundreds of people on the carpark outside and when questioned security they slipped up I am guessing and told him: they have been given an order that someone inside wanted them moved (bearing in mind this is during lockdown when nobody is supposedly at the track)

Then add to this who is desperate at all costs to get the drones banned: ARC.

I am not saying its them doing the trading but at best guess I reckon they are incentivised, and whether thats just the £1000 they get for the box or whatever or its soething slightly more sinister I dont know.

Respected Bootman tried his bollax off to get a tune out of ATR regarding IR, it was all very hush hush, absolutely not interested in even a reply.

If you remember at first it was questionable to some that it was purposeful that someone was blacking us out, as the markets get worse and worse someone is getting more and more desperate.
Report ItsMeSwaddle June 25, 2021 2:01 PM BST
None of the above conclusively prove its them but if we ever find out id bet at a very very short price its ARC related, they will not even let the famous drone bloke run a few greyhounds at their tracks PMSLLaughLaughLaugh
Report pablo-fanque June 25, 2021 2:06 PM BST
betfair need to show some initiative and buy the ATR streaming rights when they next come up for offer, get the RTV people in to show them how to stream it as fast as RTV do . done

it really is not that hard to fix

ATR must be making money or breaking even selling the streamed pics on to other bookmakers so it is unlikely going to be a loss making venture but will improve things
Report cheburekito June 25, 2021 2:10 PM BST
its not about hard or not hard, it's about not giving a fcuk about inrunning, that's all, they just don't care, it was proven countless times, we don't even need to discuss it because it's never gonna happen, inrunning will get worse until it's completely dead. Betfair had countless opportunities to step in and say or do something, they didn't, that says all
Report dominuet June 25, 2021 2:12 PM BST
IMS must be on to something. something sinister is the only viable explanation. it's 2021 and you can live stream anything from anywhere in top quality. BF could have a superb product here if they could/would only get to the bottom if this ongoing saga.
Report ItsMeSwaddle June 25, 2021 2:15 PM BST
Nothing I am saying conclusively proves its them but stick enough factors together and use your brain and its obvious to me where the bad egg is?

The obvious other alternative is that its now just that bad that NOBODY is getting the money and the product is just that bad.
Report Wicklow June 25, 2021 2:15 PM BST
nothing has changed at donny -about 30 secs behind live and a slight pause every 2 seconds to keep you on your toes.
Report Darlo Bantam June 25, 2021 2:18 PM BST
Corrupt to show LV this far behind.
Report DOUBLED June 25, 2021 2:20 PM BST
Maybe Betfair and their traders are happy with the delayed video Wink
Report cheburekito June 25, 2021 2:41 PM BST
quite funny that it's already 14 months past promised LIFE CHANGING stream speed, and we are in a worse place than before all those promises lo
Report ItsMeSwaddle June 25, 2021 2:49 PM BST
To be fair RUK did follow through with their promise, cant do much more?

Streams are quick, they made an effort, not their fault you get a better angle from the drone.
Report cheburekito June 25, 2021 2:51 PM BST
if they did everything they promised then why everything was fine with flash streams? Drones were present for years, angles didn't change either
Report ItsMeSwaddle June 25, 2021 2:53 PM BST
I think thats something to do with the x matcher or other bots, whole diff question who owns that.
Report cheburekito June 25, 2021 3:15 PM BST
come on, you are not new in this game, do you really think this is coincidence that instantly when flash streams ended drones took over and trading became much harder? It's like when you go on a date 17:00 and 16:59 girl messages you that she has emergency and won't be able to make it, the chances of those events  being a coincidence are pretty much the same
Report ItsMeSwaddle June 25, 2021 3:17 PM BST
Cheub your probably right, I just dont want it to seem like I'm making no money, so I will make any possible excuse i can.
Report Manoleeds June 25, 2021 3:23 PM BST
For some reason I can't see pictures when I'm using Chrome and  Betfair is showing the RUK feed but no problem when using the Sky feed. No issue when using Edge. Any ideas, please?
Report Esox June 26, 2021 2:22 PM BST
When Ghostery is on I get no pictures. Pause Ghostery and the pictures are OK.
Report HappyHibby June 26, 2021 5:18 PM BST
doncaster Black Screen here...

nowt dodgy going on...

just one of those things if you ask me.
Report Jumping-cuckoo-monk June 26, 2021 5:18 PM BST
Doncaster 1st race blank picture  AGAIN
Summat is going on at that track
Report Wesdag June 26, 2021 5:19 PM BST
When the pics do arrive, they'll probably be a country mile behind live
Report DOUBLED June 26, 2021 5:20 PM BST
Betfair traders seemed to be able to see live pictures judging by the suspend
Report JACKPOT1987 June 26, 2021 5:21 PM BST
Yeah no point saying anything to customer services they always make out it something wrong with your set up idiots
Report HappyHibby June 26, 2021 5:22 PM BST
said it before and i'll say it again...

these Yorkshire tracks are very 'tricky' if you ask me...

are there lot's of in runners who live in Yorkshire at all...?

just asking.
Report ItsMeSwaddle June 26, 2021 8:29 PM BST
Hibby, I've said it further up something stinky is going on at Donny 100%.

Whether this is ARC wide I dont know.

Ive seen them advertising trading jobs for peanuts before as well, id bet a very very short price they had some sort of trading room during lockdown, at a psuh id say to cover their backs they may not have been on the actual premises. Look at some of the issues ive mentioned with security there.

One thing that doesnt add up is Shafty would tell us if could get into Newc etc, which makes me think it ISNT ARC wide but other than that ill give 6 examples

Mate moved on from Donny during winter from standing in the car park 2f ish out calling

FTers chucked out from the ledger meeting last year I think from doing it outside...

Constant blackouts that we now obviously all know are not just by chance.

Trading jobs advertised at Donc on racedays.

ARC v Drone court case.

ATR not even giving the reputable bootman a reply on twitter when he questioned their stance going forward regarding IP

There is probably more, thats just for starters.
Report sludge June 27, 2021 7:54 AM BST
Question for ItsMeSwaddle please. What are these "trading " jobs that you mention which are advertised at Donny on racedays ?              As it happens i do agree with you that there are strange goings on ( and have been during lockdown ) at spots like Donny , but as yet i haven"t been able to figure out what ! There is something more than the Drones and thats for sure.
Report dustybin June 27, 2021 8:23 AM BST
You only needed to see how delayed the main screen at Chester is to know the depths the tracks associated with ATR will plunge in order to keep something back for a select few.

If it’s not delayed screens on course it either delayed or black screens off course, they do not care to what extent they inconvenience the public. It’s a throughly despicable business practice but until the regulator realises the gambling product includes the transmission of the thing being gambled on then customers will continue to be treated with contempt.

RTV showed the way, how can these rats nests continue?
Report HappyHibby June 27, 2021 10:15 AM BST
there is absolutely nothing anyone could tell me about in running that would surprise me in the slightest...

wherever money is involved there are always 'things' going on...

if anyone on here doesn't get that then i'd be extremely surprised...

the whole in running game is just a charade now...

never used to be like that but it is now...

and it's obvious to me that certain people are wanting their piece of the pie before the pie becomes a pile of garden compost...

and that day is looming...

believe me.
Report HappyHibby June 27, 2021 10:28 AM BST
now Matt Hancock has some time on his hands will be interesting to see if he starts showing an interest...

mind you he'll probably want to lay low for a bit...

there won't be anything to show an interest in by then probably.
Report ItsMeSwaddle June 27, 2021 12:30 PM BST
Sludge I wish I took a Screenshot

I had just been made redundant. I fancied applying to do a sports trader job or something similar.

I can’t remember the exact search team used but “day trader” was the role for 13 odd quid an hour. Based at Donc, didn’t say racecourse but said all race days. Something that just doesn’t sit right with me though these days if you have money to trade in play, wouldn’t you do it yourself, something isn’t right?
Report Jumping-cuckoo-monk June 27, 2021 1:37 PM BST
The people offering the job must've had an edge that wasn't available to people who "would want to do it themselves."
Wonder what that could be? Confused
Report sludge June 27, 2021 2:08 PM BST
Thanks for your answer ItsMeSwaddle . I haven"t come across what you mention or spoken to anyone within the in running comm that has ,but i am not doubting u in any way. Yes its all very strange , with Donny a prime example of strange goings on. It will all " come out in the wash " one day i guess !
Report HappyHibby June 27, 2021 2:17 PM BST
it will all come out in the wash when in running is dead in the water and tied up in a plastic bag with a concrete block weighing it down sludge...

but someone will eventually pop up with a few stories to tell...
Report DOUBLED June 27, 2021 2:41 PM BST
Im sure plenty of NDA's will be signed before that happens Shocked
Report HappyHibby June 27, 2021 2:57 PM BST
had the person who told THE SUN about Matt Hancock signed a NDA DOUBLED...?

fair chance something would've been signed imv.
Report DOUBLED June 27, 2021 3:11 PM BST
Ridiculous comparison Laugh
Report HappyHibby June 27, 2021 3:13 PM BST
things always get out DOUBLED...

eventually.
Report DOUBLED June 27, 2021 3:14 PM BST
Won't argue with that
Report ItsMeSwaddle June 27, 2021 10:06 PM BST
Might be just that the liquid is that bad we believe there is hocus pocus.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com