Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
glentoby
14 Jun 21 11:58
| Topic/replies: 20,944 | Blogger: glentoby's blog
Dashing Rat in the 1505 hrs Ascot tomorrow,riden by Marco.Obviously a hot race and a big step up in class and at first glance it would appear impossible.However lto he gave a lump of weight,had a troubled passage at Brighton but finished not too far behind Oscula having been well backed.

A few critics blamed Marco that day but Oscula went on to win the Woodcote at Epsom by an easy 3l which showed what a difficult task he actually had.

150/1 with 4 places worth an ew imo,I may be tilting at windmills but we know Marco will give it a ride and I would have him closer to 33s as a layer.
Pause Switch to Standard View A 150/1 shot who could outrun the...
Show More
Report glentoby June 16, 2021 11:57 PM BST
SEVEN long ones shafter.................how good are my cousins IYO?CoolWink
Report Rico-Dangleflaps June 17, 2021 12:01 AM BST
shafter = misogynist
Report glentoby June 17, 2021 12:01 AM BST
TWO calculators now required for the thread,digits are spinning like Lara at an all male,hetero party!!!!LaughWinkWink

Joking apart,hope some of you had some.Buona notte e buona fortuna tutti.WinkWink
Report smirnoff2therescue June 17, 2021 12:04 AM BST
Did ya get bail after his earlier bollux LaughLaughLaugh

nee need to ansa

but we know his daddy nap LoveLoveWinkWink
Report swiftynifty June 17, 2021 12:17 AM BST
Did Son of a Rogue win?
Report swiftynifty June 17, 2021 12:33 AM BST
No, it lost. Unless they pay out the 4th placed finisher as the winner.
Report glentoby June 17, 2021 12:35 AM BST
Did it matter or did I claim it swifty.............do the maths TIA?WinkWinkWink
Report smirnoff2therescue June 17, 2021 12:38 AM BST
still up but still not willing to debate NI

I GIV YOU the peloton ads LaughLaughLaugh

#blindwhenitsuits
Report smirnoff2therescue June 17, 2021 12:39 AM BST
ps its cos i know he was a naughty boy WinkWinkShockedShockedLaughLaugh
Report swiftynifty June 17, 2021 12:43 AM BST
Weighed in Weighed in, yes the winner has, but not yours. I call that artistic licence!
Report glentoby June 17, 2021 12:43 AM BST
Debate with a multi user lying piece of scum? A coward to boot? I will stick to the 5,000+ Forum users who use the site for what it was designed for.

Had you forgotten you told GC you had given up through boredom?

FOYSDC and a lying one as well...........lower than you............a snake maybe?

No offers the snake if anyone fancied a punt!!!!
Report glentoby June 17, 2021 12:44 AM BST
WTF are you talking about swifty?

Are you descending to the trolls level?
Report smirnoff2therescue June 17, 2021 12:45 AM BST
danke schon tilt LaughLaughLaugh
Report glentoby June 17, 2021 12:45 AM BST
All fine by me BTW,the Forum as a whole are witness!!!
Report glentoby June 17, 2021 12:47 AM BST
Who is the QHUNT smirno............1.01 not me!!!

Grazia cagino,now the Forum knows the truth!!!ExcitedExcitedCoolCoolWink
Report smirnoff2therescue June 17, 2021 12:47 AM BST
WE KNOW WOT YOU ARE - and you are a very naughty boy LaughLaughLaugh
Report smirnoff2therescue June 17, 2021 12:48 AM BST
TICK TOKExcitedLoveLoveLove
Report glentoby June 17, 2021 12:48 AM BST
Still need assistance in calculating the thread winnings btw!!!!WinkWink
Report smirnoff2therescue June 17, 2021 12:48 AM BST
TICK TOKExcitedLoveLoveLove
Report glentoby June 17, 2021 12:49 AM BST
And YOU are a cowardly trolling moron!!!!!!!!! NAPLaugh
Report smirnoff2therescue June 17, 2021 12:52 AM BST
LaughLaughLaughLaugh
Report smirnoff2therescue June 17, 2021 12:53 AM BST
Pray tell me again when im getting me head kicked in LoveLoveLove
Report glentoby June 17, 2021 12:54 AM BST
Not even a clever try MENDAX......IN.........ROFL.........SDC!!!!

Of course nobody else knows!!!!ShockedShockedShockedGrinGrin
Report smirnoff2therescue June 17, 2021 12:54 AM BST
I KNOW WOT YOU DID
Report smirnoff2therescue June 17, 2021 12:55 AM BST
LoveWinkShockedShocked
Report glentoby June 17, 2021 12:56 AM BST
CoolCool You liked my commendations then............want to see my medals Big Boy!!!DevilDevilWink
Report smirnoff2therescue June 17, 2021 12:59 AM BST
Not really but a snide photo will suffice cos once the covid restrictions are lifted........ LaughLaughLaughLaugh

your medals are worth fook all cos.....

WE KNOW WOT YA DID to get them
Report smirnoff2therescue June 17, 2021 1:00 AM BST
SAS and all that - you think you are hiding GT LoveLoveLove
Report glentoby June 17, 2021 1:02 AM BST
[:laugh: 2-1 here for me...........no comment for 22!!!

Suck it up sucker!!!DevilCool
Report glentoby June 17, 2021 1:02 AM BST
[:laugh: 2-1 here for me...........no comment for 22!!!

Suck it up sucker!!!DevilCool
Report smirnoff2therescue June 17, 2021 1:06 AM BST
Sleep well cos i know ya secrets

all my love LoveLoveLove

but its time to front up so see ya soon bonny lad

ps keep ya heed doon  at certain times of the day cos the sun can get very hot LoveLoveWinkWink
Report smirnoff2therescue June 17, 2021 1:19 AM BST
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zA-zoyipi6A
Report glentoby June 17, 2021 11:21 AM BST
Buongiorno tutti,well despite the trolls we appear to be streets ahead on the thread including 2 from 3 across the pond,they will be seething and trolling again no doubt.I have picked a further 4 in addition to Marco and Stefano's in the last which I backed singly,putting Lord Rapscallion in as the fifth for what would have been the compy selections for swad.

Go Bears Go 1430 hrs 15/2

Gloria Mundi 1540 hrs 15/2

Subjectivist 1700 hrs 7/1

First Light 1735 hrs 6/1

All ew,ew lucky,ew acca..........added Lord Raps @ 18/1 for ew lucky 31 and ew acca.

Good luck all today.
Report glentoby June 17, 2021 11:26 AM BST
Btw before Laracrossdresser poke his/her/it's snout in they are bog and Lord Raps I know is 20s but the 18s is extra place!!!s
Report glentoby June 17, 2021 11:30 AM BST
Backing the singles race by race,small amount of rain already and showers possible so will pay to see what the first race throws up in terms of bias,tbh I think the pundits were wrong about the so called golden highway yesterday but thinks most of us probably thought that.
Report The Management June 17, 2021 11:52 AM BST
I can't be bothered to read all your tripe (I expect it's riddled with the usual fantasy stakes and fantasy prices) - but the fact that you are actually persisting with a thread after 5 pages (rather than giving up, pretending it never happened and starting a new one after the usual hatful of losers) is great. I guess it must mean you have actually had a winner - well done!

Perhaps you could persist with this single thread for a while - and save the sane people on here from wading through your daily sea of early evening excrement?

PS - It's very good of the people at the petrol station to give you the week off work for Ascot.
Report glentoby June 17, 2021 11:55 AM BST
Perhaps you could put your money where your mouth is TM? 47 winning thread from 52 now making you all seethe!!!! NAPsLaugh
Report The Management June 17, 2021 11:59 AM BST
No seething here Tobymug - delighted to see you have one thread rather than the usual 52 threads - like I said, I can only assume you have actually had a winner! - long may it last - but we both know it won't.Cry
Report glentoby June 17, 2021 12:00 PM BST
So long since the last loser even you would struggle to find it!!!
Report The Management June 17, 2021 12:04 PM BST
That's excellent news - keep up the good work, It would be nice to think that this thread will still be going strong (and be easily avoided) for many weeks to come.
Report The Management June 17, 2021 12:06 PM BST
It has always been my belief that a couple of lucky guesses coupled with a bit of counselling would help you to overcome your addiction to the "create topic" button.
Report glentoby June 17, 2021 12:10 PM BST
LaughLaugh Looks like I am in line for another inheritance TM,a few hundred grand at least.Will be cash I don't need for anything in particular so considering buying a 2 year old filly and naming it in honour of the trolls just to have them seething even more!!!!

Only got to get the nod from the OH as her own filly ended sadly before even getting to a trainer.
Report The Management June 17, 2021 12:15 PM BST
It's good to know that the death of a (fictional) relative makes you so happy.
Report glentoby June 17, 2021 12:17 PM BST
Not according to Heirs (Scotland) ltd!!!Wink
Report Tugay5 June 17, 2021 12:47 PM BST
GL Glen

EW 31 for me

2,30 Perfect Power 12/1
3,40 Noon Star 2/1
5,0 Ataser 33/1
5,35 Sir Lamorak 7/2
6,10 Boardman 7/1
Report glentoby June 17, 2021 12:51 PM BST
Good luck tugay,yesterday was the first time in many years I had done a 31,shame I had not waited for the last instead of AOB's donkey,seems to have little in the way of ammo at the mo in 2 year olds.Looking ok for our team so far with results going our way.
Report Tugay5 June 17, 2021 12:58 PM BST
3 picks left hopefully get a few more points on the board
Report jackkat June 17, 2021 2:36 PM BST
SDS weak as piss any 1 who gets beat by Hanagan wants to pack it in
Report 11kv June 17, 2021 2:37 PM BST
Bit harsh
Report jackkat June 17, 2021 2:40 PM BST
SDS was a top jock a few years back he's been on a gradual decline for sometime now
Report glentoby June 17, 2021 4:30 PM BST
Great win for you tugay,could be costly here!!! Only just caught the Gold Cup as been at docs for hours,that did cheer me up tbh but not Frankies best ride imo,hope he does better on my next one!!!
Great win for you tugay,could be costly here!!! Only just caught the Gold Cup as been at docs for hours,that did cheer me up tbh but not Frankies best ride imo,hope he does better on my next one!!!
Report glentoby June 17, 2021 4:39 PM BST
Going to be the law of sod that Frankie wins the next and not First Light,slightly fancied his here but gone for the Bts with Lukey Luke ew,hopefully he wont look like a sack of spuds as normal!!
Report glentoby June 17, 2021 4:39 PM BST
Going to be the law of sod that Frankie wins the next and not First Light,slightly fancied his here but gone for the Bts with Lukey Luke ew,hopefully he wont look like a sack of spuds as normal!!
Report glentoby June 17, 2021 5:06 PM BST
Reading the comments about Frankie and it was as poor a ride as he has ever given probably but my OH said she thought Stradi was not walking great in the parade ring and said she thought he looked like he had been doped.I missed the parade ring but interested if anyone thought the same as her?

Btw watched a replay of the first and cannot see why SDS could be at fault,rode a good race imo?
Report N-east Correspondent June 17, 2021 5:48 PM BST
just catching up with a few races, agree SDS did nothing wrong in first today imo, watching Stradivarius didnt see in parade ring but it was hanging badly turning for home and in straight until it got to rail, Frankie never looked entirely happy imo and it could just be old father time
Report onlooker June 17, 2021 5:57 PM BST
glentoby 17 Jun 21 16:06 

Reading the comments about Frankie and it was as poor a ride as he has ever given probably but my OH said she thought Stradi was not walking great in the parade ring and said she thought he looked like he had been doped..... but interested if anyone thought the same as her?
-------------
Grin

glentoby does like a good Fantasy Story ...

WHODUNNIT .... His SAS - Mossad - The KBG ?

PMSL.
Report glentoby June 17, 2021 5:57 PM BST
I trust my OH NEC,tbf she normally only watches to be a fashion critic but her family have owned racing horses for well over a century and she can spot an issue with a leg as quick as with a hat.I only saw the horses as the stepped onto the course but it will be interesting to hear the post mortem.
Report glentoby June 17, 2021 6:00 PM BST
36,000 posts Onlooker and still you cannot be subjective or objective,my grandchildren have doubled your IQ just measuring their insteps!!!!

Btw hope you have had some of the 300 + points won on this thread by NON Trolls?Wink
Report glentoby June 17, 2021 6:03 PM BST
BTW to give you and the trolls an orgasm Onlooker,the docs today revealed a further 13 KG weight loss..........in other words...........gone from putting up overweight in a jumps race of 12st 7lb to having to carry lead in a flat race carrying 9st!!!

Hope it makes you all HAPPY?
Report greenteethnarrabacktroutmoy June 17, 2021 6:04 PM BST
glentoby 17 Jun 21 16:06

Reading the comments about Frankie and it was as poor a ride as he has ever given probably but my OH said she thought Stradi was not walking great in the parade ring and said she thought he looked like he had been doped..... but interested if anyone thought the same as her?

walofs tsc.
Report glentoby June 17, 2021 6:07 PM BST
Point out any lies shafter!!!!

Big brave moronic morons destroying the Forum.
Report onlooker June 17, 2021 6:26 PM BST
Mrs glentoby married the wrong man - If - "  she can spot an issue .... as quick as with a hat"

She should have shacked up with - 'JIM from AUSTRALIA'

They would have made a fortune with Jim's Blood Counts and Fitness Levels from afar - and Mrs glentoby's eye for Dodgy issues.
-----------

Oh - hang on - Speaking of spotting 'Dodgy Issues'

Mrs glentoby must have mislaid her spectacles the day she got married. Happy
Report 11kv June 17, 2021 6:29 PM BST
Right that's it Onlooker your on the list
Report Hayden June 17, 2021 6:32 PM BST
What do you mean 11kv ?

Needs to order a new front door from B & Q ?
Report glentoby June 17, 2021 6:38 PM BST
ANY of you the guts to put up a sole £1K for the docs report in English for IJF or SSAFA,a potato fuelled photo?

No need for the profit on this thread.........as always it is there BLACK and WHITE!!!?
Report glentoby June 17, 2021 6:43 PM BST
BTW Onlooker.............it is Professor of Biology among many other titles!!!

HTH pond life!!?
Report onlooker June 17, 2021 6:46 PM BST
'Professor of Biology among many other titles!!!'
------

The Fantasies get ever more ridiculous  Happy
Report glentoby June 17, 2021 6:50 PM BST
Any of YOU trolls fancy a dance for a few races to come or just chicken sh!t morons as per usual?

Joined 01/02/03/04 etc and been unemployed all these years........not a question.......a statement of FACT........all the user names what did YOU all achieve?

Ask shafter about his summons.........I just guessed like my racing picks? Only one is correct btw..........small clue........when not guessing I say so!!!!DevilDevilWinkWinkWink
Report glentoby June 17, 2021 6:52 PM BST
Fancy sticking up 20K Onlooker?

I will prove her credentials for that amount to SSAFA?

Now problems at all,she will back me!!!

Only redacted parts our address!!!ExcitedExcitedExcited
Report Hayden June 17, 2021 6:55 PM BST
You can request all you like Glenfiddich but nobody with a brain cell will take you on.

It's the trust issues and lack of integrity , you're not to be trusted as proven numerous times , so people will just see it as a lose - lose situation with too much scamming potential.
Report greenteethnarrabacktroutmoy June 17, 2021 6:57 PM BST
Go Bears Go 1430 hrs 15/2 2nd

Gloria Mundi 1540 hrs 15/2  7th

Subjectivist 1700 hrs 7/1  won

First Light 1735 hrs 6/1 7th

All ew,ew lucky,ew acca..........added Lord Raps @ 18/1 for ew lucky 31 and ew acca.

Good luck all today.

1 winner..couple placed and +300 points..must be betting with hedgehogs.
Report glentoby June 17, 2021 6:57 PM BST
Which BTW is fairly well protected with 13 small midgets.......aka Smith,Wesson,Glock........varied between 9 and 44 and 45,Holland and Holland 12 longer tbf.

Clay and more you would have to pass to get to the chickens.........have a word with your mate smirno???DevilLove
Report glentoby June 17, 2021 7:00 PM BST
12/1.........14/1........7/1.....10/1 etc etc.............getting desperate shafter before Court?

150/1 spyker and Paulo?????????

Feel free to do the calculations?
Report greenteethnarrabacktroutmoy June 17, 2021 7:06 PM BST
12/1.........14/1........7/1.....10/1

thats 43? dozens of loosers but +300 points?

what do points make?
Report glentoby June 17, 2021 7:10 PM BST
Post up the thread P & L big man,it is what you are expert at?

Actually over 1,200 if you wish.........forgot the 33s et al!!!?
Report greenteethnarrabacktroutmoy June 17, 2021 7:16 PM BST
incontrovertible pontification....walofs....
Report glentoby June 17, 2021 7:20 PM BST
Simple Arithmetic..........not even maths...............hope you realise 6 years of posts being presented as evidence for Court?

Anything earlier hardly difficult for your accusers tbh............is it?
Report greenteethnarrabacktroutmoy June 17, 2021 7:21 PM BST
joe dolce.
Report glentoby June 17, 2021 7:22 PM BST
Is that what you sang to her? Whatsa matter you I only smacked your face?CryShocked
Report greenteethnarrabacktroutmoy June 17, 2021 7:35 PM BST
she requested i pull her hair..i obliged.
Report glentoby June 17, 2021 7:37 PM BST
The TROLLS requested ONE thread to save them trolling,here it is despite destroying them.Rarely would I ever tip a 7/2 shot as a maximum ew bet..............I am going to do so with Kayfast Warrior......I have turned the race upside down to negate me betting on it.

Unless it gets stuck in the stalls I cannot see it being outside of the 3,would have said lump on but the fav stinks to high heaven as being better than shown!!!

If you have a dabble and only placed a small loss,maybe back it here place only but it is a scam market imvho which is why I never use it.

Good luck if you have a dabble.
Report glentoby June 17, 2021 7:45 PM BST
Did what it said on the tin but another for shafter and the trolls,well named tbf given the sentence looming?
Report glentoby June 17, 2021 7:49 PM BST
Ffos Las as opposed to beaten up and bruised Lass at 6/5 looks skinny but Geordie Des Champs can strike back against the Forum abusers,great chance imvho?
Report glentoby June 17, 2021 8:05 PM BST
Did the Geordie win?       First on that has for decades on here tbh!!!Cool
Report glentoby June 17, 2021 8:34 PM BST
Whats up trolls,Noble Locks to give an opinion away from an obscure thread?

Lara and Onlooker trolling the depths? Have one at Ling you pair of nonentities.........had a fair win bet on Damned Elusive @ 5/2...........ironic if neither of you show up BEFORE the race?DevilLaugh
Report glentoby June 17, 2021 8:37 PM BST
Plenty of time Mendax morons?  You have me on speed dial so why no attempt to prove me wrong?
Report glentoby June 17, 2021 8:44 PM BST
Incoming from the elusive pimpernels or just pimps?Wink
Report glentoby June 17, 2021 8:48 PM BST
Are you trolls backing Skinto's nap with David Maxwell in drag at 11/10 or going for a MANS bet on Easkey Lad @ 11/8 as I have done with 4 and 8 forecasts?WinkWink
Report glentoby June 17, 2021 9:10 PM BST
Apologies for the perceived levity,shame the trolls make it necessary,hope some of you collected.Will try and put 5 up in the morning,all I have done so far is ew For Hope and Denise Star,neither should be troubled by some rain invho,20s and 66s what I could get on.

Just remember there are no pockets in a shroud and matters little how much or how little any of us have,a GSOH costs nothing and can belong to anyone!!!LoveBlush
Report glentoby June 17, 2021 9:19 PM BST
18s and 55s for the extra place.
Report madhatters June 17, 2021 9:30 PM BST
Got the message yet muppet ?
No one is interested in your pathetic ramblings
Totally discredited as liar and fantasist

Mrs mug is watching the racing - Mr mug is not ala Strad
Bio prof paddock watching Laugh
Stick to Sienna
Report GLASGOWCALLING June 17, 2021 10:14 PM BST
Reading the comments about Frankie and it was as poor a ride as he has ever given probably but my OH said she thought Stradi was not walking great in the parade ring and said she thought he looked like he had been doped.I missed the parade ring but interested if anyone thought the same as her?

All I know is ITV interviewed this Ken fella who is a so called pro paddock watcher and he said Strad looked as well as he has ever seen him. !!
Report Rico-Dangleflaps June 17, 2021 10:19 PM BST
oh was busy riding a sybian at the time.
Report glentoby June 18, 2021 8:59 AM BST
Thanks for a civilised answer GC,something that madnuts is incapable of,strange how he has trolled every thread but like his tipping prowess fails to find a winner,have you ever had over 3,000 views on a thread madnuts? Only a guess tbh that you are another seething mass of envy.

Good news for you though I may well be on GCs MIA list soon,shame I cannot share the illness with you madnuts,would be glad to do so.

Anyway for those not interested will try and find a few winners again,these four should not mind a bit of rain or none at all and would have been the swads picks.

Oscula 1430 hrs 17/2
Yibir  1505 hrs 15/2
Campanelle 1540 hrs 4/1
Primo Bacio 1620 hrs 15/2

All ew and added Far Hope 1700 hrs 22/1 all ew,good luck all today.
Report glentoby June 18, 2021 4:58 PM BST
Similar again Onlooker though this time only 1 place 1 winner,2 non runners,Far Hope for the ew doubles and trebles,acca etc........stakes went up with the NRs!!!
Report glentoby June 18, 2021 5:09 PM BST
See any loss Onlooker et al? Dense Star still to run btw trolls,well named for the trolls imvho!!!Wink
Report glentoby June 19, 2021 1:07 PM BST
Buongiorno tutti,last chance for the trolls to have a seethe,are we 46 wins from 51 or is it 47? Have picked 5 as per swads compy,no idea how I would have fared but the profits from this thread to date are not bad for a difficult meeting.No idea if or  when I will ever get back so hope some have made a bit other than the trolling low lives who have a big audience to witness their idiocy!!!

New Science 1430 hrs 7/1
Creative Force 1505 hrs 11/2
Albaflora 1540 hrs 11/2
Nahaar 1620 hrs 4/1
Alfaadel 1735 hrs 11/2

No fancy prices today and I suspect the most difficult of the week,all ew.Good luck all today and in future,with a lot of luck I may at some point manage to try and make it 48 from 52 or thereabouts!!!Wink
Report Larabrown June 19, 2021 2:50 PM BST
Unfortunately the OP is a serial liar who is thousands of points down over the last twelve months. If he is actually going it`s a winning day already.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com