Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
hardestgame
13 Jun 21 07:02
| Topic/replies: 3,096 | Blogger: hardestgame's blog
WILL their phone betting  department ever open again
have money in account and dont know how to get it out
Pause Switch to Standard View LADBROKES PHONE
Show More
Report slickster June 13, 2021 10:37 AM BST
The gambling industry has been "run" by greedy idiotic fools for decades. Only a couple of nails left to go into its coffin sadly.
Report MasterPapa June 13, 2021 2:49 PM BST
'Hardestgame' I had this problem last year,I contacted them via e-mail at support@ladbrokes.com                                                               
I eventually got my money returned to my bank card,but it took several emails to and from them spread over a week or so.                                         
They kept asking me for my registered e-mail address connected to my account and could not seem to understand that this was a telephone account I had for over 20 years and I did not have an online account with them.What most annoyed me was I asked in my e-mails to them for someone to phone me as I am sure this could have been resolved easier by speaking to someone, but no one did.
Good luck ,hope you get your cash.
Report mokegibboni June 15, 2021 1:05 AM BST
Ladbrokes - one of the biggest bookmakers around, restricted my online account so much about a year ago that I can only get pennies on instead of my usual £10 to win. The restriction is such that my account is effectively closed. Haven't placed a bet with them since the restriction came into force. Had the same account with them for about 25 years prior to that. SkyBet - the same.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com