Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
portmanpark
11 Jun 21 18:39
| Topic/replies: 7,343 | Blogger: portmanpark's blog
makes the guy who plays ken barlow look like robert de niro........dreadful actor
Pause Switch to Standard View dev from corrie
Show More
Report FOYLESWAR June 11, 2021 8:10 PM BST
he is a legend !
Report saddo June 11, 2021 9:15 PM BST
Gets more freds than Saffie Osborne.
Report ProSniper June 11, 2021 10:11 PM BST
Y is mentions of Dev popping up here almost weekly these days Confused Anyway, we can all agree the actor is ridiculous..BUT his cheesy, comedic character is perfect for his acting ability. That's Y the gig is almost certainly his for as long as he wants it.
Report smirnoff2therescue June 11, 2021 10:28 PM BST
nowt to do wiv his BOGOF offers then pro at twice the price of .... tekk ya pick LaughLaughLaugh
Report antony_27 June 11, 2021 10:57 PM BST
That Roumanian girl on Corrie is a right sort! Love that's the only reason I find it worth watching though my Mrs' is a big fan of the programme and all the other dire soaps too
Report FOYLESWAR June 12, 2021 7:40 AM BST
its worth watching for the great man alone ! . i put up a thread about it  last week, where the old bird (maureen lipman) had fallen in devs shop and was faking an injury , dev was worried she was going to claim/sue him  for her "injurys",she was hanging out some washing in her back yard ,and dev popped his head over the wall and uttered the immortal lines "HEY EVELYN YOUR ACTING SKILLS ARE ABYSMAL" ......without the slightest hint of irony !  legend ! we need a devwatch  thread up!
Report FOYLESWAR June 12, 2021 1:54 PM BST
dev on yesterdays show got caught el flagrante   by his son with a rough ol bird ,dev tried to explain to him that there was nothing in it and that they were disscussing kebab orders or something! his son wasnt convinced by devs act ,............nor were about 2 million viewers .
Report duffy June 12, 2021 2:00 PM BST
Watching classic Corrie from the 90's...Jack, Vera, Alec Gilroy, Fred Elliott....different class, great comedy....current lot are a shocking bunch.
Report ballyregan June 12, 2021 2:01 PM BST
his relationship with his son aday is a joy to watch the last time i saw anything like this in the past was ronnie barker and david jason in open all hours and look how well they did in later years, the actor who plays dev is hot property imo
Report duffy June 12, 2021 2:02 PM BST
Sally was a right slapper back then, two blokes have just gone through her in the space of a few weeks whilst Kevin is home with the girls.

Teenage Leanne was very tasty too.Devil
Report ballyregan June 12, 2021 2:05 PM BST
imo sally could still be swayed even though she seems settled with tim and his dodgy ticker
Report duffy June 12, 2021 2:10 PM BST
I's interesting to watch eisodes back then compared to now and see how they have completely altered certain characters, for instance Sally has been turned into a snob which is far from what she was back then an Steve Macdonald is basically a clown these days when back then he was a jack the lad.
Report ballyregan June 12, 2021 2:13 PM BST
steve macdonald has pulled many many women out of his league basically, not bad for a pot bellied suspect hair line for a couple of decades with bipolar bloke
Report FOYLESWAR June 12, 2021 3:27 PM BST
think there should be a campaign when those tv bafta soap awards shows come up ,everyone vote for jimmy harkishan (dev)as best soap actor ,would be classic veiwing watching him accept his award and his victory speech would be something to behold!
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com