Forums
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
skiptoomaloumacari
14 May 21 07:34
| Topic/replies: 1,865 | Blogger: skiptoomaloumacari's blog
Wonderful customer service.............very quick payouts .........they lay a decent bet ............OH and despite being £ 7500 up since i open the account for Chelters.......the haven"t gubbed me yet..............give"em a try............

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 27
By:
Ramruma
When: 14 May 21 08:10
OP is probably their only customer.
By:
Ramruma
When: 14 May 21 08:14
Maximum payouts on horses:-
£100,000 - Singles and multiples inc. Ante Post.
£50,000 - Forecast and tricast.
£25,000 - All other derivative markets.
TOTE BETS The maximum TOTE return will be no greater than twice and not less than half of the SP equivalent return. The maximum Exacta dividend will be no greater than twice and no less than half of the computer straight forecast.
By:
Ramruma
When: 14 May 21 08:32
What is most suspicious about the spam in OP is the first three words: wonderful customer service.

How would you know what the customer service is like unless you've had some sort of problem? Isn't it worrying that OP has had a problem already with an account that is only two months old? Unless OP was betting by phone, but phone betting to an independent never scales to more than two and a half customers.

Domain registration was updated two days ago. Coincidence? Perhaps.

There do not seem to be any markets under motor sport or politics. I've not checked the other items on their menu.
By:
hulk23
When: 14 May 21 09:52
more spam than sainsbury's from skiptoomaloumacarivickers
By:
skiptoomaloumacari
When: 14 May 21 09:53
No truly they are excellent .....johanne is tremendous on customer service they one of the best firms i have dealt with.......only gripe is that i cant put dads Irish Lottery bets on with them........Fred still lets me do those with him.....thanks Fred
By:
hulk23
When: 14 May 21 10:02
100/30 Crazyland, 5.2 here

i'm out ...
By:
skiptoomaloumacari
When: 14 May 21 10:06
Trust me i know the early prices are not great but any bookie who will lay me £500 Each Way in a bad each way race will do for me........mind you the way they are shaping i can"t see them lasting long.....
By:
punts
When: 14 May 21 10:07
"trust you"? !

There's an old adage: "Never bank with someone you've never heard of".  I'd also apply that to bookies
By:
skiptoomaloumacari
When: 14 May 21 10:10
i do Know them been to their shop in Darlington...........ExcitedExcitedExcitedExcited
By:
ItsMeSwaddle
When: 14 May 21 10:17
Trust me, im a vicar.
By:
hulk23
When: 14 May 21 10:22
i do Know them

we kinda guessed you do .. Wink
By:
penzance
When: 14 May 21 10:26
thanks for that sermon,OP.
By:
skiptoomaloumacari
When: 14 May 21 10:41
Anyhow on line betting will be a thing of the past for me from Monday when the shops open fully again......HAPPY DAYS!!!
By:
skiptoomaloumacari
When: 14 May 21 10:42
betting on lineBlushBlush
By:
Trident
When: 14 May 21 12:41
In 6 months time were be lucky enough to get a tenner win on a horse online.Plain
By:
Trident
When: 14 May 21 12:41
Or a tenner win anywhere for that matter!
By:
screaming from beneaththewaves
When: 14 May 21 13:48
It's all a bit confusing. Vickers bookmakers of Barnstaple ("a Sporty Bet") genuinely were a good shop and telephone firm back in the 1990s. Yes, they closed me down in the end, but they were very fair and gave me a long run. The owner died last year, and I think that's the end of what seemed to be a well-run business within its limitations.

This Denise Coates wannabe operating out of Darlington under the same name, I'm not so sure. There's only so much pie to share.

By:
hulk23
When: 14 May 21 13:52
skiptoomaloumacari is either nobbing her ^, or is her.
By:
screaming from beneaththewaves
When: 14 May 21 14:04
Or he owns a pie shop in Darlington.
By:
hulk23
When: 14 May 21 14:11
very harsh ...
By:
JML
When: 14 May 21 14:13
always find it suspicious when round numbers are used.

Once I saw £7500 I was reminded of the Austrailian and his fitness ratings.
By:
Flemenstar
When: 15 May 21 02:53
they seem to always be one price below the rest of the market on public horses. Almost like they don't want you to have a bet
By:
porter
When: 15 May 21 08:26
limited to winning a fiver,,,same old
By:
porter
When: 15 May 21 08:46
macbet one of only a few who take a bet
By:
skiptoomaloumacari
When: 15 Jun 21 13:38
Nice too see Johanne on the telly.........ExcitedExcitedExcitedExcitedExcited
By:
smirnoff2therescue
When: 15 Jun 21 14:03
lost a fair bit of weight as well by looks of it compared to above photo ShockedShockedShocked
By:
ronnie rails
When: 15 Jun 21 19:26
Sponser plenty of races,sponser Hannigan the jockey also have Tommo as there ambassador dare not think how much that lot costs.
i think the family are related to Newcastle legend Bobby Moncour.

regards

Ronnie.
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com