Forums
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
portmanpark
07 May 21 07:01
| Topic/replies: 7,342 | Blogger: portmanpark's blog
I think it was first aired last year.I was always of the mind he was guilty for sure but after watching it last night i am far from sure.

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 1 of 2  •  Previous 1 | 2 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 67
By:
FOYLESWAR
When: 07 May 21 07:12
yes portman me too ,back in those days if the police made up thier minds someone was the culprit some evidence could often not get shown in court ,bamber came across as arrogant spoilt brat type who could be disliked by many for those reasons ,he may have done it but a lot does not add up .
By:
the.mad.dog.man
When: 07 May 21 07:32
how many years has he done now
By:
portmanpark
When: 07 May 21 07:36
By:
the.mad.dog.man
When: 07 May 21 07:39
he should be out by now
By:
portmanpark
When: 07 May 21 07:43
The cousins who eventually found the silencer that convicted him despite the fact the police had failed to in their search 2 days earlier these cousins went on to inherit everything.They have now uncovered the phone call the father made to the police at 3.25 saying his daughter was going crazy with a gun and a phone call from bamber 5 mins later from his house saying his father was terrified.We know these phone calls came from 2 locations half hour apart.You cant be in 2 places at once. The CPS has been to court to stop this evidence from being made available to the defence thats shocking,
By:
snowynoon
When: 07 May 21 10:33
i wouldve liked to see it ,didnt realise it was on ,saw a bit of last time ,is it on again soon ,anyone know ??
By:
portmanpark
When: 07 May 21 11:01
watch it on catch up
By:
Facts
When: 09 May 21 03:34
Guilty
By:
San Quentin
When: 09 May 21 08:33
It's absolutely disgusting and corrupt to disallow any evidence in any trial absolutely disgusting.Goes in day in day out.How can anyone get a fair trial.The system is broke
By:
icantbelieveyousaidthat
When: 09 May 21 08:52
Has anyone ever been released after being given to a whole of life sentence in the UK?
By:
San Quentin
When: 09 May 21 10:46
There are 1000's of wrong convictions.Innocent untill proven guilty not on your Nellie in this corrupt justice system.
By:
JML
When: 09 May 21 10:52
We know these phone calls came from 2 locations half hour apart.You cant be in 2 places at once.

You can be in 2 different locations half an hour apart.
By:
CROPSICK
When: 09 May 21 12:24
The thing with these type of documentarys is that they all have an agenda, either to cast doubt on a conviction or cast doubt on an aquittal, so they tend to only show the evidence that suits whatever they are aiming for, not both sides of the story in a balanced way.
By:
greenteethnarrabacktroutmoy
When: 09 May 21 12:34
icantbelieveyousaidthat 09 May 21 08:52 
Has anyone ever been released after being given to a whole of life sentence in the UK?

only to the undertaker.
By:
tanglefoot
When: 09 May 21 12:39
I suppose,jail,the only one walking member, of the immediate family after,that night,just to be on the safe side.
By:
cardifffc
When: 10 May 21 08:57
cropstick....This one was different for the first half of the show I thought it was one of those typical shows which showed he was guilty and how he did it.
By:
cardifffc
When: 10 May 21 08:58
JML....not in 5 mins even using concorde
By:
cardifffc
When: 10 May 21 09:03
JML...The phone calls were traced to 5 minutes apart.If bamber made the first call from his fathers son pretending to be his dad which is possible then how did he make the call from his house 5 mins away which takes half an hour journey??
By:
cardifffc
When: 10 May 21 09:06
FACTS...Hope I am never up in court with an idiot like you on the jury??
By:
saxon farm
When: 10 May 21 09:07
Whether he is guilty or not, I am certain the conviction is completely unsafe.
By:
cardifffc
When: 10 May 21 09:10
He deserves another trial if nothing else.
By:
cardifffc
When: 10 May 21 09:35
Basically there are 2 bits of evidence that convicted him. Firstly the silencer which in a thorough search by the police on the day of the murder was not found  but 2 days later by the 2 cousins who eventually went on to inherit the lot. How they were allowed to go into a murder scene 2 days later is astonishing. There were also marks on the wall where the murderer and the father fought made by the silencer on the wall. Photographs show these marks were not on the photos taken on the day of the murder. The other witness was his girlfriend.In the first 36 interviews, she said nothing incriminating about Bamber but on the 37th she came up with the story that Bamber talked about killing the family.At At the same time the police discovered she had committed fraud with a friend and gone on a spending spree.These charges were dropped for giving evidence against Bamber. She also received 25k from the news of the world. for her exclusive story.
By:
When: 10 May 21 12:59
only 2 suspects..

1.01 jeremy

66 sheila.
By:
scaredmoney
When: 10 May 21 13:08
In another case. Police have just "found" after 14 years of saying it was lost, a shoelace that could hold DNA from the Michael Stone / Megan Russel case

Another very unsafe conviction imo
By:
JML
When: 10 May 21 14:33
Whether he is guilty or not, I am certain the conviction is completely unsafe.

wise words saxon farm.
By:
When: 10 May 21 14:39
young woman does the house rounds and slaughters her parents and children with precision ..reloads the gun in the process.. then kills herself?

wey aye wor kid.
By:
JML
When: 10 May 21 14:40
JML...The phone calls were traced to 5 minutes apart.If bamber made the first call from his fathers son pretending to be his dad which is possible then how did he make the call from his house 5 mins away which takes half an hour journey??

30 minutes to travel 3 miles?
By:
JML
When: 10 May 21 14:45
young woman does the house rounds and slaughters her parents and children with precision ..reloads the gun in the process.. then kills herself?

You conviently forgot to mention that she had been diagnosed with schizophrenia
By:
When: 10 May 21 14:48
does that make her handy with firearms?
By:
JML
When: 10 May 21 14:52
I think you should educate yourself about this case before
writing total nonsense.
By:
When: 10 May 21 15:04
seen and read everything there is to know about it 20yr ago.
By:
When: 10 May 21 15:05
what iyo it  the 'total nonsense' ?
By:
casemoney
When: 10 May 21 15:09
Have to agree with Steve 2 suspects, not sure Sheila capable , the rest of the family appear dodgy as fook to say the least ,But he took them out of it saying Nev had called saying Shiela was on rampage ,Must admit the Phone logs leave a lot to be desired ,Even a suggestion that Neville himself rang the police .

Would I find Jeremy guilty of the Crime in on a Jury on what is known now ,NO I could not 100%
say it was him Plain
By:
casemoney
When: 10 May 21 15:12
Another Interesting case back in the NEW  Michael Stone ,the man was a nutter  , But guilty I doubt it very much
By:
casemoney
When: 10 May 21 15:14
My main question on Stone is what would a drug Addict be doing out Lying in wait in fields miles from where he lived and attacking a family Plain There is no evidence at all linking him to the case ,and has been found guilty twice Laugh
By:
muzzle
When: 10 May 21 16:31
FOLLOWED THIS CASE SINCE THE BEGINNING ON THE EVIDENCE JEREMY BAMBER WAS CONVICTED ON IS VERY FLIMSY AT BEST,THERE WAS NO DNA TO LINK HIM TO THE CRIME THE TIME SPAN TO WHEN THE FIRST CALL WAS MADE TO THE POLICE STATION HE HAD 25 MINUTE WINDOW TO COMMIT THE CRIME GET BACK TO GOLDHANGER WHICH WAS OVER 3 MILES AWAY THEN MEET THE POLICE ON THEIR ARRIVAL AT THE FARMHOUSE ALSO THE POLICE WERE IN CONVERSATION WITH SOMEONE IN THE FARMHOSE WHEN JEREMY BAMBER WAS IN THE BACK OF THE POLICE CAR THE POLICE HAVE NEVER SAID WHO THIS WAS ALSO THE POLICE SAID HE COMMITED THE CRIME AND WENT ALONG THE SEA WALL ON HIS MOTHERS BIKE SO WAS NEVER SEEN ON THE ROAD THE 3 MILE JOURNEY HIS DEFENCE GOT TOP CYLCIST TO DO THE JOURNEY ON THE SAME BIKE THAT HE ALLEGEDLY USED COULD NOT GET ANYWERE NEAR THE TIME AND ALSO COMMIT THE CRIME THE POLICE RELIED HEAVELEY ON HIS EX GIRLFRIEND STATEMENT JUDIE MOGFORD TO CONVICT HIM
By:
When: 10 May 21 16:44
only 2 suspects..

1.01 jeremy

66 sheila.
By:
jamesdean
When: 10 May 21 19:17
What docu is this? cant see any on ch5 catch up about it

Cany anyone post a link to the most up to dat docu about it? ta

one i have watched was no mention on micheal stone etc