Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
hulk23
16 Apr 21 16:42
| Topic/replies: 20,251 | Blogger: hulk23's blog
that was an absolute disgrace of a ride ..
Show More
Report badsworth boy April 16, 2021 4:43 PM BST
unbelievable
Report Tallywagger. April 16, 2021 4:43 PM BST
How'd he do that?
Report Movewiththetimes April 16, 2021 4:44 PM BST
James 'I couldn't of find more trouble if I tried' Doyle what was he thinking Cry
Report Poppydog. April 16, 2021 4:44 PM BST
I am on a giant striding horse, so I'll give him as little daylight for as long as possible.

Should have won easily by a length or two.
Report Maestro_71 April 16, 2021 4:44 PM BST
idiotic ride...Doyle so often leaves it too late
Report onlooker April 16, 2021 4:44 PM BST
Head On will be a Nightmare.
Report general custer April 16, 2021 4:47 PM BST
why cant they say that was a cr ap ride
Report Whistlejacket April 16, 2021 4:48 PM BST
absolutely appalling!!  If I was the owner, I would be fuming.  Albeit, it is the horse's first run and there will be other days, but the race was there for the winning.

Just imagine how disappointed the poor lad or lass who had put in all the hard work into the filly last year and all of this year and they were very hopeful for  a win today, only to be rewarded with an incompetent ride like that?
Report SeeMoreBusiness April 16, 2021 4:50 PM BST
General. Steve M was a critical as any pundit is allowed to be . "Not his finest hour". Suspect that will be enough for Doyle, Haggas, their entire families, all of Newmarket and most other jockeys to never talk to him again. Counts as a lambasting in Racing Pundit Land
Report Whistlejacket April 16, 2021 4:51 PM BST
he had all the time in the world at the 2f pole to switch the horse to outside but decided going into traffic was his best idea.
Report SeeMoreBusiness April 16, 2021 4:53 PM BST
at least we now know that Maajdah is an absolute cert in the last!
Report greenteethnarrabacktroutmoy April 16, 2021 4:53 PM BST
poor hulk..more hard earn UC doon the swannee.Cry
Report Tallywagger. April 16, 2021 4:53 PM BST
You got that right Whistle. An appalling decision going inside.
Report Layboy April 16, 2021 4:53 PM BST
Was trying to educate the horse to run in between horses looking at it, which is a big no no if this sport was policed properly.
Report Tiger Tiger April 16, 2021 5:06 PM BST
Its racing, happens every day, hard to accept if you have your hard earned on but you just simply have to accept it as part and parcel of horseracing. Its not a perfect science.
Report greenteethnarrabacktroutmoy April 16, 2021 5:10 PM BST
hulk you need to retire from race commenting..abso cringe stuff unless its cost you..

he was stuck behind a wall of horses the whole of the straight...

Tiger Tiger 16 Apr 21 16:06 
Its racing, happens every day, hard to accept if you have your hard earned on but you just simply have to accept it as part and parcel of horseracing. Its not a perfect science.
Report hulk23 April 16, 2021 6:55 PM BST
healthy debate, with the exception of greenteeths contribution(s).  just a very sad individual.
Report basilbrush April 16, 2021 8:06 PM BST
Far far too many poor rides again today, flat and jumps, poor riding is a daily occurrence nowadays. Very difficult to keep backing horses when you cant even rely on the jockey to do his/her job competently.
Report hulk23 April 16, 2021 8:09 PM BST
Rico's nominated Doyle for ride of the month, nothing he could do according to bully boy.
Report robo April 16, 2021 8:44 PM BST
They finished up in a heap , it couldn’t have been a good race , and I’d say Doyle’s horse is nowhere near as good as people think . The horse on the inside ridden by havlin , got the worst ride in the race by a mile .
Report Rico-Dangleflaps April 16, 2021 8:48 PM BST
Tiger Tiger 16 Apr 21 16:06

best comment in the fred.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com