Forums
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
koikeeper
07 Apr 21 21:10
| Topic/replies: 25,269 | Blogger: koikeeper's blog
I really like Cat Tiger,  but I wonder if maxwell is fit enough after he broke his neck.
Looked really weak in a hunter  the other day....more than normal lol.
I've backed it anyway, everything else is in its favour.

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 27
By:
workrider
When: 07 Apr 21 21:14
I think Willies will win , Townsend should have won on it at Cheltenham...
By:
robo
When: 07 Apr 21 21:22
Oh my god , I was going to back Billaway , well that’s the end of that then . Wonky’s 50 is a fairly powerful one , I think the last winner he put up pre race was Grundy. He’s good after the race alright
By:
workrider
When: 07 Apr 21 21:32
Want a little £100  Aintree  challenge Uncle Robe euro or sterling what ever you want...
By:
robo
When: 07 Apr 21 21:34
I haven’t got a £100 spare , I don’t get it off the state as easily as you do , I have to work for a living .
By:
workrider
When: 07 Apr 21 21:36
Thought as much all talk no money , surely your dole must be more than a ton a week , can't you claim for the rest of the family and the dead Granny etc ?
By:
kevo
When: 07 Apr 21 22:17
Another post infested from the Irish variant, namely robo.

It is noticed that the Irish Sports forum is gradually recovering from a near self destruction due to the absence of degenerates like robo.

Do not indulge this cretin on the Horse Racing forum.
By:
muse
When: 07 Apr 21 23:17
Evening koi. I thought Samtegal looked a good ew poke as it should jump round. 

But can't shake the nagging feeling that Tango de Juillet might enjoy a spin round there too.

Best of luck with the Maxwell beast.
By:
koikeeper
When: 08 Apr 21 05:03
I'm not sure billaway will get round ,
They are sure to go a pace and its jumping might find it out.
By:
robo
When: 08 Apr 21 08:01
Kevo, Irish forum is gradually recovering??, the first page contains threads as far back as last July . What’s left is a few old codgers and nutcases , you are welcome to that load of shiite. I think people can make up their own minds whether they want to engage with robo or not , I haven’t noticed you before but I will be keeping an eye on you in the future .
By:
1st time poster
When: 08 Apr 21 08:30
i agree with koi for once ,i dont lay horses bu fav always batters a few,but the tiger roll effect,ruby last night saying jumping low and going through the top rather than ballooning them is the way to go at national fences these days,
just saw the replay of magic of light at the chair,ploughed through the middle of it ,took half of it with him and didnt even slow him down
By:
workrider
When: 08 Apr 21 09:30
Uncle Robo showing his gentler side again I see,  threatening another formite with I'll be keeping an eye on you, typical of the bully...
By:
robo
When: 08 Apr 21 09:53
Just keeping an eye on his content workrider , clearly no physical threat , or any kind of bullying . How can there be any threat on an Internet forum ?
I’m just intrigued as to what kind of poster he is , that’s all . If he’s a reasonable one , then I won’t have any issue with him whatsoever. And on top of that , even if I did cross swords with him , how is it bullying ?, after all he’s the one asking people not to engage with me , is that not some sort of bullying ?, it’s like a young fella in a playground asking people not to include another a young fellow . I don’t care what he does in all honesty , and I’ve decided to let you off to your own devices as well , as far as I’m concerned you contacted cyber covid and passed away peacefully in your sleep this morning . May you rest in peace
By:
dr . atkins
When: 08 Apr 21 10:10
thought latenightpass a cracking bet e.way took 10t1 and 9t1 run very well at cheltenham jumps for fun thought drop back in trip ok the only negative is how much it took out of the horse at cheltenham stable seems to think horse really well.. see skybet 6 places nice if got account..ps i see all the firms out to get cat tiger you can't blame them
By:
slickster
When: 08 Apr 21 11:28
Mighty stowaway is going to run one helluva race.
By:
ImSoLuckyLucky!
When: 08 Apr 21 11:56
Stats say the last 9 years no hoss younger than 10 has wun
Damn stats

Backed latenitepass lto
He corkscrews his fences
and so hes a no no
The fav is very lighted raced,maybe he cant take a lot of racing?

Struggling to find a runner

Shocked
By:
Dunstall Park Snooper
When: 08 Apr 21 13:52
Good Luck  KOI - Sorry cannot be with You on this One ? Maxwell's efforts at Fakenham + Ludlow were
well below standard required today ?? May take Billaway On also on your thoughts. May stick it Up the  first 3 in the betting + hope I get a Skinner ? Any input T.F. ? Good Luck
By:
Deplasterer
When: 08 Apr 21 14:09
Billaway, a few furlongs less here will do the trick hopefully, plus Patrick worth 10 lengths to the most of these flappers, bar Codd of course.
By:
punts
When: 08 Apr 21 14:39
Willie says this:

--------

Billaway (Patrick) goes for the Hunters Chase over 2m 5f. He had a hard race when just touched off at Cheltenham and if that hasn’t taken too much out of him he might gain compensation here. He has been in good form at home and will really appreciate the nicer ground today.
By:
workrider
When: 08 Apr 21 14:48
Punts that's the worry who will they come out of Cheltenham, he's had plenty of hard races this year as it is, just might give him a miss today..
By:
ImSoLuckyLucky!
When: 08 Apr 21 14:53
fav is strong
Shocked
By:
glentoby
When: 08 Apr 21 14:55
GL Koi,gone for Gina ew.
By:
workrider
When: 08 Apr 21 15:00
Decided against Willies and back 3 jockeys instead for small money..Biddick, O'Connor Codd ...
By:
sadlers
When: 08 Apr 21 15:02
Public wealth warning for anything Maxwell rides.
By:
Steamship
When: 08 Apr 21 15:15
Can't beat knowing nothing about the hunters and throwing a few quid on outsiders.
By:
workrider
When: 08 Apr 21 15:15
hard luck Koi, ran well just run out of it in last furlong a great run for your money..
By:
wondersobright
When: 08 Apr 21 15:16

Apr 8, 2021 -- 10:02AM, sadlers wrote:

Public wealth warning for anything Maxwell rides.

on the deck fences of 10 years ago

By:
wondersobright
When: 08 Apr 21 15:17
miles the best horse CT
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo