Forums
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
N-east Correspondent
02 Apr 21 12:15
| Topic/replies: 5,743 | Blogger: N-east Correspondent's blog
Anyone any idea why Hollie Doyle would not be riding fav which is rated 16lb superior to her mount (Gosdens) Amtiyaz?
She's ridden fav more in last year than anyone else, and while Martin Harley is a good enough jockey, I know which I would prefer atm.
Its not like she rides a lot for Gosden but this horse is one 6-8 starts is it a case of remaining loyal or does she think fav can be overturned?
Maybe I'm reading to much into it but there is a fair amount of money waiting to be matched on exchange and Gosden in blinding form as we know.

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 14
By:
muse
When: 02 Apr 21 12:17
She is the owners retained rider
By:
muse
When: 02 Apr 21 12:19
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.racingpost.com/news/hollie-doyle-joins-forces-with-derby-winning-owner-imad-al-sagar/443950/amp
By:
FOYLESWAR
When: 02 Apr 21 12:21
soz nec dint see this fred i have also just put up a fred on this race ,i have backed the gosden runner needs to find a lot on ratings but as you say gos in great form and hollie up , an improver who could be a fair bit better than the ratings suggest ,also have had a bit on lucky deal not a lot to find with these and gave weight and a beating to the gosden runner a few runs back.
By:
FOYLESWAR
When: 02 Apr 21 12:22
just seen we put the freds up at the same time good luck.
By:
N-east Correspondent
When: 02 Apr 21 12:25
I searched for that and didnt find it muse Cry - thanks for link

oh well that does explain it - still think its got a chance and good to see Foyles on my side
By:
muse
When: 02 Apr 21 12:34
Good luck with it, nec. It certainly has a chance, but is just on the short side for me.
By:
HGS
When: 02 Apr 21 12:37
Cracking little race this and nothing result wise would be really surprising to me. Just a shame there isn't much Lingfield form to go on. Most all weather courses seem to come alike to Australis whose AW form is quite incredible (12121221). Looks to have a bit to find at the weights, but that's why it's around the 8-1 mark. Have backed it ew extra first 3 places at 7-1. GL.
By:
muse
When: 02 Apr 21 12:46
I have had a little interest on Ranch Hand, but it does look a tight little race.
By:
HGS
When: 02 Apr 21 13:04
wd muse. Hollie did mine a treat on home bend.
By:
muse
When: 02 Apr 21 13:06
Thanks HGS. Yes, a bit of a rough trip for yours.
By:
N-east Correspondent
wd muse, amtiyaz was pretty keen most of the way and faded badly
By:
diddlydee1
a bit naughty by Hollie on the bend.
By:
HGS
When: 02 Apr 21 13:07
Must say that Ranch Hand is a bit better than I thought it was tbf.
By:
FOYLESWAR
When: 02 Apr 21 13:08
well done ranch hand backers ,not a lot of damage here  with lucky deal in the frame .
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com