Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
01 Apr 21 18:30
| Topic/replies: 1,588 | Blogger: 1830's blog
A new ownership initiative is offering individual shares in Randox Grand National hopefuls Potters Corner and Balko Des Flos, as well as Royal Ascot winner The Lir Jet, for as little as £75 to £84 each, aiming to grow ownership engagement in Britain and Ireland.

RacehorseClub, a business funded by "a small group of investors with links to the racing industry", appears to offer a micro-share ownership service similar to the MyRacehorse group in the US involved in Kentucky Derby and Breeders' Cup Classic hero Authentic.

For a one-off fee, members will have ownership benefits during horses' racing careers, such as access to exclusive content from trainers and jockeys, a membership pack and prize-money relative to the percentage owned in each horse.

Yard visits and owners' tickets can be won via a members' ballot, with champion jockey Oisin Murphy and ITV Racing's Ed Chamberlin listed as ambassadors for the group.

A 0.002 per cent share in Welsh National winner Potters Corner, a 25-1 chance for the Aintree highlight, costs £75, while 0.02 per cent of former Ryanair Chase winner Balko Des Flos – recently bought by the group for £110,000 – costs £80.

If either runner fails to line up for the start of the 2021 Grand National, then owners will be offered a full refund.

Members can acquire 0.002 per cent of 2020 Norfolk Stakes winner The Lir Jet for £84, with trainer Michael Bell eager to attract new blood to the ownership ranks.

The Lir Jet (Oisin Murphy,left) collars Golden Pal in the shadow of the winning post to win the Norfolk Stakes
The Lir Jet (Oisin Murphy,left) collars Golden Pal in the shadow of the winning post to win the Norfolk Stakes
Edward Whitaker

"Plenty of taxi-drivers have a share in a racehorse in Australia, but it may not be the same in London, even though they still might like a bet and enjoy racing," he said.

"The more people that we can get involved in racehorse ownership the better."

Potters Corner's trainer Christian Williams added: "This makes everything affordable. It doesn’t matter what share you own, if you’re sitting at home and you can cheer your horse on, jumping up and down in the lounge, you don’t get a feeling like it."

Henry de Bromhead, who was also positive about the initiative, revealed Rachael Blackmore would most likely ride Minella Times or Balko Des Flos at Aintree, although plans have not been made yet.

Ed Chamberlin (right): ambassador for RacehorseClub
Ed Chamberlin (right): ambassador for RacehorseClub
Nigel Kirby Photography (free use)

RacehorseClub racing manager Max Pimlott said the group would place an emphasis on quality horses, open to the idea of buying potential Royal Ascot-bound maiden winners and expanding internationally in time.

"The whole idea is to get more people involved in horseracing and to dip a toe in the water as to what racehorse ownership is all about," he said.

"We want as many people, no matter what background they come from or their knowledge of racing, to get involved in the industry."

He added: "If anything like 100, 200 or 300 people end up owning horses outright in the future, then we've done a good thing for racing, I hope.

"We're a business and, of course, we want to make money, but we want to give back to the industry."
Pause Switch to Standard View I AM NT CONNECTED TO THIS COMPANY ,...
Show More
Report 1st time poster April 6, 2021 12:54 PM BST
may be delayed
thought the whole point was to tell people you had a share in national horse,save your money tell people you have a share proofs in the post
Report blackbarn April 6, 2021 12:57 PM BST
know all LaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh

Alright, I will ask a civil question. In your Potters Corner example, what is the value at cost of the share of Potters Corner owned by the Club?, and what is your share of that clubs ownership of said horse?
Report blackbarn April 6, 2021 1:03 PM BST
1st time poster.

For the umpteenth time you are not buying a share in the horse, you are buying a share in a club which purports to own all or part of said horses.

Re share proofs, read section 17 in the conditions of the offer.
Report workrider April 6, 2021 1:16 PM BST
This offer seems to be getting worse by the minute ..Membership and Management fees are £47.80 alone...
Report 1st time poster April 6, 2021 1:17 PM BST
calm down,calm down
whatever the details , small print,its been sold as owning a piece of a national runner
Report 1st time poster April 6, 2021 1:23 PM BST
if you havnt got a piece of ownership of a horse
and would have to win 4 nationals to win £20.
you [ the club ] might as well buy 30/40 selling platers and have a runner 7 days a week,

reason they dont,their using owning a piece of a possible national winner as advertisement , but as you say they arnt owning anything
Report Richie_Burnett April 6, 2021 1:31 PM BST
From twitter:

Question - if I buy say 10 shares to increase my chances of getting an owners’ badge as you suggest, do I have to buy 10 club memberships at £23.00 each as your price breakdown intimates that I do. That seems like a flimflam.....

Cry
Report Ell April 6, 2021 1:42 PM BST
The information on the website states they have maximum 5000 shares available and each is 0.002%.

Suggests they bought 10% of Potters Corner.
Using their breakdown of the membership costs, this would suggest the horses value is a £1m (stretching it a bit) , training fees £90k (4.5 years at £20k p.a.).
Report Gordon63 April 6, 2021 1:56 PM BST
Ell, there's no way of knowing what % of Potters Corner they purchased - the maths below means nothing in that respect.

However please let me know where the annual training fees (all inclusive - vets, transport, farrier, treatments etc etc) are £20k?
Report Whippin Piccadilly April 6, 2021 2:49 PM BST
RacehorseClub membership (including welcome pack)    £23.00
Management fees and company running costs    £24.80

It's just one huge scam. Those involved in legitimising this "venture" should take a good look at themselves.
Report know all April 6, 2021 2:57 PM BST
know all LaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh

Alright, I will ask a civil question. In your Potters Corner example, what is the value at cost of the share of Potters Corner owned by the Club?, and what is your share of that clubs ownership of said horse

We have bought balko shares trained by henry a top class trainer and horse, you can go buy one for around 100,000 to 500,000 and then on going costs say 50k a year, bragging rights, shouting your horse and a chance as a owner to go to aintree or cheltenham , priceless for 80 quid its a no brainer a great idea
Report Richie_Burnett April 6, 2021 3:05 PM BST
You'd be shouting at it even more if you had 80 notes on at SPCrazy
Report olddesperado April 6, 2021 4:16 PM BST
The world has gone mad.
Report 1st time poster April 6, 2021 5:06 PM BST
cant wait for chamberlain to spend 3 days describing potters and balko as our horses
or maybe after the publicity not to mention a club he,s been advertising at all
Report 1st time poster April 6, 2021 6:36 PM BST
to celebrate with all the new owners [ members ] i,ll be having a fiver ew at 25,s
Report Gordon63 April 6, 2021 6:46 PM BST
bragging rights, shouting your horse and a chance as a owner to go to aintree or cheltenham , priceless for 80 quid its a no brainer a great idea

i'll get me coat.....
Report maleuk01. April 6, 2021 7:03 PM BST
you aint getting an owners badge.

you are getting a pen and keyring for £80.

and if it wins a rebate of £7.50.

Thats it, a complete con.
Report 1st time poster April 6, 2021 7:05 PM BST
to late in the day to knock a few scarves up
Report N-east Correspondent April 6, 2021 8:47 PM BST
10 year trends on Sporting Life have come down on this one at 25/1
Report the dealer April 6, 2021 8:53 PM BST
Did Potters Corner not win just years virtual national ?
Report Ell April 6, 2021 9:41 PM BST
Gordon63

There's no way of knowing the percentage bought for certain but might explain why they were cagey in not answering the question.

Vets fees & insurance were listed seperately in the cost breakdown on their website.

There's an article about training fee costs below.
https://www.racingpost.com/news/rich-poor-or-somewhere-in-between-how-much-does-a-trainer-really-earn/381621
Report Ell April 6, 2021 9:41 PM BST
Gordon63

There's no way of knowing the percentage bought for certain but might explain why they were cagey in not answering the question.

Vets fees & insurance were listed seperately in the cost breakdown on their website.

There's an article about training fee costs below.
https://www.racingpost.com/news/rich-poor-or-somewhere-in-between-how-much-does-a-trainer-really-earn/381621
Report ashleigh April 10, 2021 5:40 PM BST
how much they earned each for 2nd.
Report cloone river April 10, 2021 5:45 PM BST
He ran some race for second.
Report stewarts rise April 10, 2021 5:46 PM BST
Good day for these huge syndicate horses with Jersey Grey winning earlier, only 2000 shares in that one, would have won about £1.50 in prize money less ex's.
Report know all April 10, 2021 5:52 PM BST
thanks for the congratulations we backed our horse balko we shouted we owned a share of a horse that was second in the grand national the share will be in the frame on the wall, priceless who are the fools now lol the son and daughter said its one day they will never forget
Report leif April 10, 2021 5:57 PM BST
Still stand by what I said about having your 3 ponies on it.

Would have been a bigger buzz than a runner up sticker.

Could have had £37.50 e/way for just short of a grand return at SP.
Report know all April 10, 2021 5:57 PM BST
We have bought balko shares trained by henry a top class trainer and horse, you can go buy one for around 100,000 to 500,000 and then on going costs say 50k a year, bragging rights, shouting your horse and a chance as a owner to go to aintree or cheltenham , priceless for 80 quid its a no brainer a great idea
Report know all April 10, 2021 5:59 PM BST
you were all wrong you didnt get why you would by a share for 80 quid each we won more on the bets and to be here with the family drinking champagne priceless
Report know all April 10, 2021 6:02 PM BST
cheltenham next and next years grand national lol rub it in why dont you at least its not after timing
Report 1st time poster April 10, 2021 6:06 PM BST
who gets the job of writing 5,000 0,90p cheques out
Report leif April 10, 2021 6:07 PM BST
Last horse to with the Blue Riband as an 11yr old was Mandarin in 1962 so good luck with that dream.
Report stewarts rise April 10, 2021 6:07 PM BST
Fair play to you know all, glad you've had a memorable day, well done.
Report leif April 10, 2021 6:09 PM BST
You can forfeit the 90p and send them a cheque for 14 quid.

They'll send you a baseball cap.
Report 1st time poster April 10, 2021 6:13 PM BST
100 to 1,20,s a place was that the best available
Report 1830 April 10, 2021 6:44 PM BST
As the opening poster on this thread.

£155 well spent.
Report Richie_Burnett April 10, 2021 6:47 PM BST

Apr 10, 2021 -- 12:44PM, 1830 wrote:

As the opening poster on this thread.£155 well spent.

That is results oriented thinking, even though you've still lost money on the venture. It's pretty sick to potentially put people away by presenting this garbage as a good idea.

Report sixtwosix April 10, 2021 6:52 PM BST
£155 well spent.

Could not agree more Cool
Report maleuk01. April 10, 2021 6:56 PM BST
prize money 90p LaughLaughLaugh

Owner my ar$e, you will never get an owners badge no matter how often they run.

Complete con.
Report Fashion Fever April 10, 2021 8:09 PM BST
sharks using the name of the race to cash in
Report impossible123 April 10, 2021 9:09 PM BST
Anyone buying into this "affordable" racehorse ownership scheme needs sectioning. Those responsible are using the name of horseracing to facilitate their financial satchels at the expense of the 0.002% (micro-share) owners who are not even guaranteed a yard visit or owner's badge (both have to be won in a ballot).

Today Balko Des Flos won £150k = £150000 x 0.02 = £3k divided by 100/200/300 (potential owners) ie £30/£15/£10. Even after today's unexpected prize money won any micro-share owner is still out of pocket. The $64k question is will Balko Des Flos ever win another £150k in a race? His price was 100/1.

Pheonix Thoroughbred = crytocurrency scam: Racehorse Club's affordable micro-share (0.002%/0.02%) racehorse ownership is playing on the ignorance, gullibility and naivety of horseracing fans of being an owner of a racehorse. Racehorse Club could be a cashcow for its founders but not any of the micro-share owner whose negligible percentage holding is worth little or nothing as the unexpected mega prize money won by Balko Des Flos today has shown.

I think Racehorse Club is being extremely disingenuous.
Report stewarty b April 10, 2021 9:40 PM BST
See second post.
Report Gordon63 April 10, 2021 11:07 PM BST
several on here happy with their purchase - and certainly balko did you proud, but it was sad and incorrect to hear Ed (and others?) refer to it as ownership, it's clearly not..
Report scaredmoney April 11, 2021 3:16 AM BST
but it was sad and incorrect to hear Ed (and others?) refer to it as ownership, it's clearly not..

Only heard Ed say it.....i did a little sick in my mouth Sad
Report 1830 April 11, 2021 7:52 AM BST
Right for all you people with negative things to say.

Have you ever gone out to a Restaurant ?
Have you ever eaten a meal and paid for it ?
Well the next day when you go the toilet and shtt it out, do you ever think to yourself , what a fckin waste of money that was ?

In 50 years time  come will you think back about that Pizza,Curry,Chinese or whatever it was and remember it?
Will you look back on it as an investment?
No you fckin wont.
Report impossible123 April 11, 2021 8:32 AM BST
What an utter ridiculous comparison? Owning 0.002%/0.002% of a horse and not guaranteed a yard visit or a member's badge (charged for) is scandalous at the least.

No doubt the exploit of Balko Des Flos in the Grand National will highlight ownership of a racehorse. But, it will also highlight the exploitation by some in the horseracing industry on the ignorance, gullibility and naivety of racing fans/enthusiasts of being a racehorse owner this micro-share (0.002%/0.02%) "scam" represents.

One does not own anything if one is not accorded the same benefits eg customary yard visits and member's badge without having to win ballots to secure either despite having paid for them. This micro-share owner scheme by Racehorse Club only gives the holder a slim/negligible chance of being an "official" owner; "owner takes all the associated risks, Racehorse Club founders reaping the rewards/proceeds.

Buyers beware!!
Report Bentring April 11, 2021 8:39 AM BST
What an utterly ^^^ stupid person you can't travel with restricted conditions isolating in hotels having to pay for flights accommodation after isolating,these were £80 shares ffs probably the holders of these don't have the required funds to pay for this just to pat a **** horse.Excited
Report 1st time poster April 11, 2021 10:00 AM BST
remember when the SUN used to hire a horse for the day in todays world anyone buying the sun even if they didnt no it were owners for the day
Report workrider April 11, 2021 11:30 AM BST
I'd forgotten that 1 first time...Laugh
Report saddo April 11, 2021 11:55 AM BST
1830 11 Apr 21 06:52 
Right for all you people with negative things to say

In 50 years time  come will you think back about that Pizza,Curry,Chinese or whatever it was and remember it?
Will you look back on it as an investment?
No you fckin wont.

I've never heard anyone say they were investing in a dinner tbf, not the best analogy.
Report leif April 11, 2021 11:59 AM BST
If for any reason Balko des Flos doesn't line up for the start of the 2021 Grand National, we will offer a full refund.

Would that have been the full £80 refund or did they work out a percentage?

Is this stating that your ownership would effectively have ended had the thing been a N/R even though you were buying a micro-share in it for the duration of it's training career.
Report GLASGOWCALLING April 11, 2021 12:04 PM BST
Potters Corner's trainer Christian Williams added: "This makes everything affordable. It doesn’t matter what share you own, if you’re sitting at home and you can cheer your horse on, jumping up and down in the lounge, you don’t get a feeling like it."

Report Gordon63 April 11, 2021 12:16 PM BST
I'm on record as stating well done to those who got involved and for whomever made the decision to purchase balko des flos for the racing club, it's not however ownership in the true sense so as long as that's well understood then good luck - however a cautionary tale is the sale of Marsha and the bad taste that left for many. There is a role for microshares if properly communicated (which wasn't the case with this outfit) and properly understood (and time will tell if that is the case when 100s are emailing or calling next week asking when they'll get their share of 2nd place prize money).

on a different but related point, racing (and stories like yesterday can only help) needs good horses, professionalism and a sense of integrity, everything else IMO is secondary and will follow on accordingly. Innovation is inevitable and to be welcomed, however this 'city racing' lark (Peter Philips CEO!!) has all the potential to be a PR disaster for the industry and the promise of funding from a new sponsor should still warrant fuller review than I feel has happened. 

Some will point to the Shergar Cup as a success, for me it's my least favourite Saturday of the whole calendar and I know my contribution to the Levy is dramatically reduced! 

The AW championship day at Lingfield (another case in point) was 'sold' by ARC as £1M investment - it of course was nothing of the kind, simply a relocation of funds from their other courses where they had refused to increase prize money to levels agreed by 'the horsemen' - ARC as a business are to be admired for their ability to pull the wool over the eyes of the regulator because this year TOTAL prize money to 6th place was £469,200 but with all the ITV coverage on a bank holiday guaranteed, probably a roaring success from their perspective.

We all have opinions on how racing should progress and evolve but any increase in AW racing (including City Racing) would not be on my list.
Report saddo April 11, 2021 12:20 PM BST
My guess is that many will have backed the hoss e.w when otherwise they would not have. I'm sure winning a few quid added greatly to the thrill.
Report 1st time poster April 11, 2021 12:29 PM BST
as posted a million times you could have saved the joining fee and had £20 ew on both still cheered and be far better off this morning
Report saddo April 11, 2021 12:31 PM BST
But they only backed em because they had the membership. I could have backed them but didn't, did you?
Report 1st time poster April 11, 2021 12:34 PM BST
no but i wasnt writing a cheque out for 80 quid ,before thinking off backing him,if i was the cheque would have went in the bin and i would have backed them instead
Report sixtwosix April 11, 2021 4:34 PM BST
writing out a cheque .......

I imagine most if not all people who have availed themselves of a share or more are fully aware of the merits and demerits of this .

Why on earth this thread appeared slagging it off I have no idea.

I chose to purchase one share in both runners and thought it was terrific to see a horse in contention and finishing second ....I did presume it must be Potter's Corner as Balko looked like he would not stay 4 miles in a horsebox.

I did have a tenner each way and a couple of quid each way double on a 20/1 third elsewhere .....I agree I would not have backed him otherwise.

I know what I have spent my money on and what have I actually purchased.....but it was still great fun.
Report Ell April 11, 2021 4:42 PM BST

Most people have a negative view to this particular "micro share scheme" because you are being conned.
They were selling £400,000 of shares for a horse that cost them £110,000 and they still own the horse.
If you read the t&c's they could sell the horse tomorrow and pocket all the money.
How would you feel then ?.
Report sixtwosix April 11, 2021 5:05 PM BST
Not troubled ....I am an adult and knew what I purchased ....and enjoyed yesterday a lot .....sorry to disappoint.
Report Brian April 11, 2021 5:57 PM BST
I would never have a bought a share in such a scheme but I think it goes too far to call it a con, most people here seem to understand what they were buying. All those involved with Balko will certainly have thought they got their money's worth yesterday. I suppose it's a bit like football club merchandise which give great joy to many supporters even though they know the prices are inflated.
Report impossible123 April 11, 2021 7:05 PM BST
This microshare scheme is worst that the time-share that were prevalent and being sold in Spain 2/3 decades ago. In that one could use the facilities at least one every other year but this the odds of a yard visit and/or being an owner/member at a meeting could be 299/1 each time.

This is as close to a con as it's allowed. It's playing on the ignorance, naivety and gullibility of ardent racegoers/fans of horse racing of being an owner of a racehorse.
Report chavman April 11, 2021 7:09 PM BST
in short from what i can see youve bought .002% of nothing
Report Richie_Burnett April 11, 2021 7:22 PM BST
and 100% of a pen.
Report sixtwosix April 11, 2021 7:37 PM BST
seething over something you have not taken part in ..........truly bizarre
Report chavman April 11, 2021 7:41 PM BST
but the whole thing other than the transaction is all in your mind....its not as if you gain credence telling someone,once they here the detail theyll think you crazy
Report chavman April 11, 2021 7:42 PM BST
*hear
Report sixtwosix April 11, 2021 7:44 PM BST
gain credence ...... I don't recall mentioning looking for this ....as I am not interested in such aspects.

Next ?
Report chavman April 11, 2021 7:46 PM BST
so youve paid 80 quid to imagine you own part of the horse,right?
Report impossible123 April 11, 2021 7:49 PM BST
Indeed. A 0.002%/0.02% cannot be termed ownership if it does not come with a realistic or automated periodic yard visit and/or a paid-member's badge.

Racehorse Club was very lucky; Potters Corner was PU, and Balko (100/1) finished a surprising 2nd netting £150k for owners (before expenses). This is a sheer exploitation of the desire of racehorse fans/supporters becoming an owner ie an abuse of position and knowledge by the principals of Racehorse Club.
Report chavman April 11, 2021 7:52 PM BST
the closest you gonna get to the horse is at raceday in the ring the same as any racegoer
Report chavman April 11, 2021 7:55 PM BST
meanwhile Racehorse Club founders will be turning up in range rovers drinking in the owners lounge drinking your dough.

youll be outside looking through the window.
Report Dr Gonzo April 11, 2021 7:56 PM BST
The fact that the ‘management fees’ represent one-third of the total cost of this should tell you all you need to know about this venture. Some people are in line to make a very nice butty out of this.

I’ve previously been involved in running a partnership (an actual one - generally 20 shares, none of this 5000 ‘shares’ or whatever), and it is bloody hard work, and we certainly made plenty of f*** ups. However we did it because we love the sport, and it was a great is stressful hobby. We certainly didn’t make any ‘management fees’ out of it - quite the opposite; we regularly paid out of our own pockets for racecourse badges when we had more wanting to come than we could get comps for, amongst other things. I put up half the money for one of our horses out of my own pocket (we’re only talking a lowly rated novice chaser here - I’m not Sheikh Mo! - but the point remains) which I saw next to nothing back for. It was all worth it for the great days out at the yard, and with the odd winner we had, peaking with a third place at Cheltenham.

This lot certainly have more to run than what we were doing, but what doesn’t take more time for them than any other partnership is things like writing update emails, race previews, getting videos/ pictures from the gallops etc. I’m sure most of the ‘customer service’ of this will be outsourced to some company who have a list of boilerplate answers etc - rather different than having a group of people with your phone number/ email getting on to you about this that and the other at any time of the day.

Where most of that money will be going is on stuff like a flashier website, advertising, etc - things that serve to do little more than increase profit for those running it.

It’s not a con, and as long as people are clear about what they’re actually getting then it’s fair enough. However it’s pretty laughable to see people talk about being ‘involved’ with the horse when the reality is that the vast majority of ‘owners’ will never get near a yard or a parade ring, it’s a bit like buying one share in Amazon and talking about being involved in running the company.
Report Fashion Fever April 11, 2021 7:56 PM BST
lets hope this is outlawed for next year
Report chavman April 11, 2021 8:10 PM BST
a lot of these ownership type set ups are just schemes to take from naive working class to furnish their own lifestyle and ambitions.
Report chavman April 11, 2021 8:14 PM BST
the arrogance of Racehorse Club T&Cs pretty much shows the disdain and contempt they hold for any investor.
Report 1st time poster April 11, 2021 8:16 PM BST
would have been funny if it had won, owners buying and selling a national winner in a week and all that goes with it
Report maleuk01. April 11, 2021 8:37 PM BST
if i can get 4000 people to send me £50 i can buy a Ferrari and they can own a 1/4000, but they cant see it or drive it.

I could send them photos of it and the can tell people they own part of a ferrari.
Report 1st time poster April 11, 2021 8:39 PM BST
LaughLaugh
Report chavman April 11, 2021 8:40 PM BST
a certificate of part ownership of the ferrari on toilet paper often helps (signed U.Mug)
Report chavman April 11, 2021 8:45 PM BST
although given the success of balko des flos im sure further options in future horses will be offered to privileged existing members.
Report chavman April 11, 2021 8:46 PM BST
(0.003%)
Report maleuk01. April 11, 2021 8:46 PM BST
so they can be part owners in a horse and a ferrari for just £130!!!

If that isnt a bargain i dont know what is.

The women would be like bees round a honeypot, just take a photo of each on the date, but obv have to explain they cant see either though in person, but you have a pice of paper saying you do own part of them LaughLaughLaugh
Report chavman April 11, 2021 8:49 PM BST
expansion into snake oil is the next obvious move
Report big aitch April 12, 2021 1:34 AM BST
Ell
Ell11 Apr 21 15:42Joined: 02 Sep 03 | Topic/replies: 457 | Blogger: Ell's blog

Most people have a negative view to this particular "micro share scheme" because you are being conned.
They were selling £400,000 of shares for a horse that cost them £110,000 and they still own the horse.
If you read the t&c's they could sell the horse tomorrow and pocket all the money.
How would you feel then ?.

sixtwosix
sixtwosix11 Apr 21 16:05Joined: 23 Jan 06 | Topic/replies: 20,496 | Blogger: sixtwosix's blog
Not troubled ....I am an adult and knew what I purchased ....and enjoyed yesterday a lot .....sorry to disappoint.

Strange, Ell asked 1830 a question and sixtwosix answered it, seems like they are the same person.
Report 1830 April 12, 2021 3:12 PM BST
Big Aitch.
You will have to find another Conspiracy theory.
I wouldnt have a clue who sixtwosix is.
Report Richie_Burnett April 12, 2021 4:17 PM BST
Member quote of the day!
"Thank you for the best National day I have ever had. Myself and my family all backed Balko after I bought a share so we all had a fantastic day. It was so exciting picking him out in the distinctive racehorseclub silks and then boom ... Thanks for a fantastic experience x"
Steven Wells

Report StillLearning April 12, 2021 4:21 PM BST

Apr 11, 2021 -- 7:34PM, big aitch wrote:

EllEll11 Apr 21 15:42Joined: 02 Sep 03 | Topic/replies: 457 | Blogger: Ell's blog1830Most people have a negative view to this particular "micro share scheme" because you are being conned.They were selling £400,000 of shares for a horse that cost them £110,000 and they still own the horse.If you read the t&c's they could sell the horse tomorrow and pocket all the money.How would you feel then ?.sixtwosixsixtwosix11 Apr 21 16:05Joined: 23 Jan 06 | Topic/replies: 20,496 | Blogger: sixtwosix's blogNot troubled ....I am an adult and knew what I purchased ....and enjoyed yesterday a lot .....sorry to disappoint.Strange, Ell asked 1830 a question and sixtwosix answered it, seems like they are the same person.

18.30 and 6.26 only 4 mins apart

Report impossible123 April 12, 2021 4:56 PM BST
Stooges of Racehorse Club?
Report big aitch April 12, 2021 5:41 PM BST
Looks more than possible
Report big aitch April 12, 2021 5:42 PM BST
Why would anyone try to promote such an obvious scam otherwise
Report 1st time poster April 17, 2021 3:49 PM BST
what info have the lir jet club owners been told/given for tomorrow what the rest of us arnt privy to
Report ALIEN SEX FIEND April 17, 2021 3:54 PM BST
Nothing to see here move on.

If Fwankie is involved, must be good.
Report Whippin Piccadilly April 18, 2021 2:52 PM BST
Ed the clown will be crowing about the run of LJ
Report 1st time poster April 18, 2021 2:53 PM BST
5,000 26p cheques  to write
Report Whippin Piccadilly April 18, 2021 2:55 PM BST
Grin
Report impossible123 April 18, 2021 5:12 PM BST
It will cost more to post a 26p cheque to winning shareholder. Maybe Racehorse Club might suggest donating cumulative winning to a charity eg Racing Welfare.
Report Richie_Burnett April 20, 2021 12:31 PM BST
RacehorseClub
@RacehorseClub

New horse coming soon
Cool
Report Brian April 20, 2021 4:22 PM BST
Probably sold their share of Potters Corner for a couple of hundred.
Report Richie_Burnett April 26, 2021 5:44 PM BST
New horse: Create Belief (Johnny Murtagh)

£59 for 0.33% (3000 shares)

Seems to be a twist that you only get your share until April 21st 2022 this timeCry
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com