Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
ribero1
22 Mar 21 13:40
| Topic/replies: 10,478 | Blogger: ribero1's blog
Just noticed he's 3 fancied rides for outside stables today (First just gone in),must be a concerted effort from some to get him over the line,hardly ever picks up an outside ride normally.
Pause Switch to Standard View Skelton - Jockeys championship.
Show More
Report stewarty b March 22, 2021 12:42 PM GMT
I hope he wins it. Better than Hughes. (IMHO)
Report 11kv March 22, 2021 12:43 PM GMT
A good chance this year with Dickie finished and Brian staying north,with all the connections the family have could happen...
Report sageform March 22, 2021 12:51 PM GMT
Cobden mighjt still have a say as well if Tizzard gets a few winners at the end of the season.
Report ribero1 March 22, 2021 1:00 PM GMT
Skelton today for Murphy,Sly and Bailey,i'm guessing they are all pretty local to him,i've noticed him ride for Bailey before but not the other 2,just looks like they've got their heads together.
Hills have just let me have 5.33 on at 15/8.
Report stewarty b March 22, 2021 1:14 PM GMT
You would have thought Betfair would have a market for this event ribero. Any idea of the scores on the doors at present?

I haven't asked btw but Manny may have accommodated you for a few quid. I'll give them a phone.
Report stewarty b March 22, 2021 1:21 PM GMT
Phoned Manny and they don't have a market for the event. Apparently it's only hillys. 5/6, 15/8 and 7/2.

5.33? It's not even laughable.
Report ribero1 March 22, 2021 2:01 PM GMT
Hughes was 10 ahead of Skelton before racing,can't remember Cobden,maybe another 2 or 3 behind Skelton?
Report stewarty b March 22, 2021 2:16 PM GMT
10 clear at 5/6? I don't have a racing calendar but if there is plenty northern racing left then 5/6 looks fair but as you more or less said, where do you get any money on it.
Report Numismatist March 22, 2021 7:27 PM GMT
Brian Hughes 122, Harry Skelton 113, Harry Cobden 109 the latest state of play.
The Skelton’s look to have devised a plan to win this title. Take a look at Harry’s rides over the next three days relative to the other two. That includes raiding Sedgefield on Thursday.
Brian Hughes had 4 days outside of Cheltenham and picked up 4 winners but needed more. His books were pretty average for a reigning champion riding gaffs (3.65 expected winners)
Personally don’t think Harry Cobden will be a factor by the end of this month and can see Nicholls supporting Skelton after Aintree if he needs a shove.
15/8 Skelton is a good bet, IMO.
Report ribero1 March 22, 2021 7:54 PM GMT
Agree,it almost looks as though he's just got an agent! 2 for Alistair Ralph,1 for Jeremy Scott and another for Murphy tomorrow,trainers definitely getting behind him,i doubt he's had more than 20 outside rides all season until this week.
Report Numismatist March 22, 2021 8:00 PM GMT
Think I read of his first 100 winners this season, 98 were for his brother so these outside contacts are welcome!
Report ribero1 March 22, 2021 8:05 PM GMT
Yes other 2 for Nicholls I guess.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com