Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
glentoby
17 Mar 21 20:49
| Topic/replies: 19,809 | Blogger: glentoby's blog
If you find a couple of decent priced winners,4 places will do here for another healthy profit!!!

Shan Blue 1320 hrs 10/1
Champagne Platinum 1355 hrs 13/2
Allaho 1430 hrs 11/2
A Wave Of The Sea 1540 hrs 8/1

All overpriced imvho for place prospects and for win,but solely places for those put up so far for the Fest,all prices freely available as bog so that is the bottom line.

Ew lucky 15,ew singles and an ew acca.

Thoughts/selections?
Pause Switch to Standard View DAY 3 and CERTAIN PROFIT>>>>>>>>>>
Show More
Report leif March 17, 2021 9:03 PM GMT
I wont bother with Envoi's race but I'll bet you a a pint of Guinness against your other 3 as an ew trixie

Milliner
Min
Flooring porter

S.P.

gl
Report glentoby March 17, 2021 9:18 PM GMT
Good luck leif,would not put you off yours.I don't know if it is a different perception because of no crowds but I get the sense that the markets are ultra sensitive?

Used to take a fair on course lump to change one half a point but the muppets on ITV making out a half point is a gamble,do they not understand the volume of internet on fancied ones iyo?

My partner has turned over about £3.5 mil on the meeting so far,miniscule despite the lack of on course books,normally 3 times that when standing bookies he says!!! When I say despite I think he is happy enough as normally even the Fest is around 25% of turnover at best,the lack of oncourse books though is a definite negative for Levy,the digital coining it in from casuals no doubt?
Report glentoby March 17, 2021 9:41 PM GMT
The Pis%pot which will be good with just two favs out:

8-3
11-25
2-12

8-3
11-25
2-12
7-1

single line..........8,11,1,9,12,7 should be the best payout of the week imo.GL if having a punt on the pools!!
Report Brave dancer March 17, 2021 11:37 PM GMT
These four will do for me. £10 Accumulator

Storm Goddess
Fakir Doudairies
Beacon Edge
Mister Whitaker

I shall spend some time tonight thinking of what I shall do with all the money. £290,700
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com