Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
17 Mar 21 15:05
| Topic/replies: 19,506 | Blogger: p_r_e_m_i_e_r__f_a_n_t_a_s_y's blog
Hmmmmm
How do they feel sat at home watching that performance
Pause Switch to Standard View Latest Exhibition - Paul Nolan
Show More
Report p_r_e_m_i_e_r__f_a_n_t_a_s_y March 17, 2021 2:06 PM GMT
Bottled that race with Joncol years ago as well
Report differentdrum March 17, 2021 3:30 PM GMT
That was my thoughts. Monkfish was way below his best and Latest Exhibition is a class above those who chased him home.
Report johnwayne March 17, 2021 3:43 PM GMT
dont win races in stable box!
Report jimnast March 17, 2021 3:46 PM GMT
whats the irish national worth ?
Report Nogoody March 18, 2021 6:00 AM GMT
He'll be under pressure to deliver at Fairyhouse now or risk becoming not quite a laughing-stock, a s****ing-stock.
Report Nogoody March 18, 2021 6:02 AM GMT
S-****ing
Report Nogoody March 18, 2021 6:05 AM GMT
s---****---i---n---g, Jeez.
Report p_r_e_m_i_e_r__f_a_n_t_a_s_y March 18, 2021 6:51 AM GMT
Hopefully the horse wins at Fairyhouse for them but jeez imo you can't duck a race over one horse when we've seen time and time again anything can happen and in their 3m races there has hardly been chunks between them....
Anyway think Nolan has a massive chance today in the Pertemps Final with Mrs Milner
Report Too Easy March 18, 2021 7:51 AM GMT
Whilst to my eye he was miles below his best RPRs managed to give him a career best 172 yesterday.  What a joke.  Is that because the race was run at cheltenham that they have to try and justify it?  To be fair to Nolan Cheltenham isn't the be all and end all with this horse this year and some gd prize money options in Ireland.
Report Too Easy March 18, 2021 7:52 AM GMT
Would love to see him in the Irish National fwiw being a novice off 153 could be well handicapped
Report differentdrum March 18, 2021 9:07 AM GMT
Too many doubts about the Irish National. Longer trip, massive field, yesterday was just six runners. He would have got £30,000 just finishing second.
Report workrider March 18, 2021 10:51 AM GMT
I find that rating for yesterday hard to believe as well, for me he never showed any zing at his fences and once or twice could have come down, I have no doubt he's a super horse be it wasn't in evidence yesterday...
Report p_r_e_m_i_e_r__f_a_n_t_a_s_y March 18, 2021 2:02 PM GMT
Oh aye she had a chance alright, get the fook in
Report wedge1 March 18, 2021 2:04 PM GMT
cheers pf great spot that buys me another hound
Report p_r_e_m_i_e_r__f_a_n_t_a_s_y March 18, 2021 2:08 PM GMT
Good man wedge, lovely result....possibly even value for more than he winning distance as the loose horse didn't help her for a lot of the race, may have kept her company at the end though
Report differentdrum March 18, 2021 2:10 PM GMT
Got into all sorts of trouble which might have stopped her getting there too soon. Absolute tons in hand.
Report norn iron March 18, 2021 2:12 PM GMT
WELL DOME  PREMIER HOPE YOU WON PLENTY $
Report p_r_e_m_i_e_r__f_a_n_t_a_s_y March 18, 2021 2:21 PM GMT
Enough Norn, was fuming when Blake put it up on them virtual preview nights and the 33s started to disappear Laugh
It's made my Cheltenham anyway, let's hope Latest Exhibition wins the Irish National now for the stable and they don't rue not travelling for yesterday
Report GLASGOWCALLING March 18, 2021 2:24 PM GMT
Good Call PF. Happy
Report norn iron March 18, 2021 2:33 PM GMT
PF    WAS SILLY NOT TAKING ON MONKFISH AGAIN  AS IMO CHELT WOULD SUIT  LATEST EXHIBITION AND GREAT JUMPE

GOT   GET YOU FOR UP  DOWN ROYALFESTIVAL LAST WEEK IN OCTOBER  GREAT MEEETING AND CRAIC
Report p_r_e_m_i_e_r__f_a_n_t_a_s_y March 18, 2021 2:43 PM GMT
It won't be open for people if your clowns up there keep following our disaster of a government as nothing surer than we won't be open, or at least open enough to allow people on course
Report norn iron March 18, 2021 3:07 PM GMT
IN  FAIRNESS OUR CLOWNS ARE FOLLOWING  COMBINATION OF INFORMATION FROM  UK AND EIRE AND  WE DEFINITLY SEEM BE IN DECENT POSITION ON VACCINE ROLL OUT DEATHS ETC     

CRICKET STARTING  END APRIL GrinHappy

I HAD COVID FOR 17 DAYS   WHOLE FAMILY GOT IT   INHALER ANTIBIOTICS NEVER WAS AS COLD AND SORE IN MY LIFE SCARY TIME  AND NO RACING POST HAD THE REAL BIBLE    AND STERIODS MADE BIG DIFFERENCE   FOR BREATHING  AND NEXT STOP WAS HOSPITAL LUCKILY FOR ME ME ONLY THE GOOD DIE YOUNG AVOIDED  GOING IN
  THE YOUNG ONES UP HERE DONT BELIEVE IT WILL KILL THEM  BUT ALL ABOUT OPINIONS

BACKED LISNAGAR OSCAR  EWAY
Report p_r_e_m_i_e_r__f_a_n_t_a_s_y March 18, 2021 3:24 PM GMT
Happy to hear you're still here anyway pal Grin

I think I'm down to get vaccinated in 2078 judging by our vaccine rollout
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com