Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
p loiner rhino
02 Mar 21 10:39
| Topic/replies: 262 | Blogger: p loiner rhino's blog
So with the Gordon Elliott photo and now an alledged video of another incident of a jockey doing a similar thing , how much more is going to come out . No doubting journalists will be on the scene and whistleblowers will be found when a few quid is offered . Lets hope there is nothing else to be found
Pause Switch to Standard View How much more is to come out
Show More
Report 1st time poster March 2, 2021 11:45 AM GMT
ITS NO GOOD pundits,trainers etc keep using the word WE,when talking about how horses are treated,everyone has  their own individual opinions,they,ll all have stories they wont tell,
they all get a sanitised 5 star pre arranged visit to a yard
from outside racing peoples WE is 2 photos of people in racing clowning about on 2 dead horses,how a mullins blue blood chelt fav gets treated means absolutely zilch in current climate
Report sparrow March 2, 2021 11:52 AM GMT
Plenty more so you can start another new thread on this subject.
Report p loiner rhino March 2, 2021 12:01 PM GMT
First one i have started , if you do not like it do not contribute . Thanks in advance
Report driver2 March 2, 2021 12:19 PM GMT
Plenty more to come I reckon, we haven't heard about the fight between Kate Harrington and the other woman that GE got hold of in the stable bar! Apparently Kate was too beaten up to work next day.
Report GEORGE.B March 2, 2021 12:20 PM GMT
Regardless of whatever else there may be out there to be released, the big questions now are:

Who's behind the release of these images, is there a connection, and why have they chosen to inflict this damage upon the sport?
Report 1st time poster March 2, 2021 12:25 PM GMT
no the big question is how much more of this is going on
dont shoot the messenger for whatever reason he,s put them out there
question how many people no it went on and said nothing on photo and video at least 7 people
Report GAZO March 2, 2021 12:26 PM GMT
the way they act in photo and video its coming across as the norm
Report p loiner rhino March 2, 2021 12:40 PM GMT

Mar 2, 2021 -- 6:26AM, GAZO wrote:

the way they act in photo and video its coming across as the norm

Thats the worry

Report differentdrum March 2, 2021 12:45 PM GMT
Disagree with some of the sentiments on here. Suppressing the truth just because you don't like it isn't the way forward.

These things should not have remained buried. If there is more damning stuff let's hear about it.

Who is responsible and the timing of the revelations is of little or no consequence to the broader picture.

Let's out the bad eggs. That's the best result for racing, not pretending this kind of thing doesn't happen.
Report GAZO March 2, 2021 12:49 PM GMT
totally agree get it all out
Report 1st time poster March 2, 2021 12:50 PM GMT
well said different
Report GEORGE.B March 2, 2021 12:52 PM GMT
Just to clarify, I wasn't suggesting for one moment that such stories should be suppressed.

In fact quite the opposite, in that it could be that the provocation for the release of these images will reveal more damaging allegations.
Report trevor007 March 2, 2021 1:39 PM GMT
for sure George reading around there's allegations of wandering hands with female stable, caught in the act with stable lass, comments hell hath no fury like a women scorned etc.

He's totally f**ked this is obviously coming from very close to home and suspect they have more in the locker
Report shady69 March 2, 2021 1:50 PM GMT
The Mail have gone heavily with this the last few days, seemingly 100% sure of their sources and not worried about libel, no doubt they'll have more ...
Report SontaranStratagem March 2, 2021 2:13 PM GMT
Who cares?

He sat on a dead horse is that it? is the world we live in now? fake outrage as per usual, I love horses but ffs come on, if someone sat on my dead corpse I'd not give two hoots I'm dead what would I care?
Report SontaranStratagem March 2, 2021 2:15 PM GMT
I think its time we sued the media by closing them down, its a joke the stuff they use to claim "public outcry", no one gives a fook, I told my mum about it earlier and she carried on cleaning up... no one cares Crazy

Its pathetic. No doubt they'll attempt to use this to ban horse racing mark my words.
Report slickster March 2, 2021 2:18 PM GMT
Elliott was badly out of order. We all know that. But a hell of a lot worse going on. What about the stuntman " falling " off odds on shots  costing punters millions. Who did he work for?
Report dementia March 2, 2021 2:35 PM GMT
Gordon has obviously pissed someone off big time as these incidents are donkeys years old. Perfectly timed for maximum damage imo
Report 1st time poster March 2, 2021 2:45 PM GMT
july 2019 is 18,months ago,in who,s world is that donkey,s years ago
Report 1st time poster March 2, 2021 2:48 PM GMT
hence the 2 finger ,2 nationals giggy tiger roll salute not the elliott fairytale of making a sign for someone to keep quiet whilst he,s on the phone,which is why elliott lied and said it happened years/long time ago
and couldnt remember photo when he got call on saturday because it was that long ago
Report now wheres that switch!!! March 2, 2021 2:49 PM GMT
As horrendous as the image was... it’s a sad reflection on society today at just how much media coverage and outcry there has been over this. One suspects there is a much bigger agenda at play here than getting GE out of the sport...
Report 1st time poster March 2, 2021 2:51 PM GMT
we all no the agenda this time of year Long before GE photo,hence why racing has to be squeaky clean
Report 1st time poster March 2, 2021 2:53 PM GMT
there,s no one more than those with the agenda who want elliott to remain in racing ,he,s their poster boy now simple banners/posters outside chelt/aintree job done no more need for silly stunts,theyve got their ammo for years to come
Report guernseylion March 2, 2021 2:55 PM GMT
Twitter post from a former employee of GE on Cheveley Park account don't paint him in a good light shall we say if of course legit
Report SontaranStratagem March 2, 2021 2:59 PM GMT

Mar 2, 2021 -- 8:49AM, now wheres that switch!!! wrote:

As horrendous as the image was... it’s a sad reflection on society today at just how much media coverage and outcry there has been over this. One suspects there is a much bigger agenda at play here than getting GE out of the sport...

There's not been a public outcry, the public could care less about it. Its the media projecting the said "outcry" onto the public and telling us all that's the public reaction. Its rather childish and pathetic tactics really, its kindergarten stuff but its effective in its goal, and that's to demonise and eventually ban horse racing. They've been doing it with gambling for years and look we're at with that now.

Report SontaranStratagem March 2, 2021 3:01 PM GMT
They literally do want you all working a desk job, go home have a bath then eat whilst watching TV then offski to bed rinse and repeat through life.
Report SontaranStratagem March 2, 2021 3:02 PM GMT
Oh and getting monthly jabs which just zombie everyone into oblivion but that's a different topic being discussed on another sub forum no need for that here.
Report MJK March 2, 2021 3:51 PM GMT
To answer the OP's original post I dont think it will be too long before the Labaik video is dropped on the public.
Report 1st time poster March 2, 2021 4:24 PM GMT
do expand mjk
Report MJK March 2, 2021 4:30 PM GMT
Seeing as you're PRODding me let's just say its electric....
Report 1st time poster March 2, 2021 4:37 PM GMT
yes mjk just seen the tweet on twitter talking about it
Report casemoney March 2, 2021 4:42 PM GMT
Yard Boxing , were they bare chested ?
Report 1st time poster March 2, 2021 4:42 PM GMT
if all this is down to a mange trois gone public ,there,s going to be a lot of people sleeping with both eyes open for next few years
Report casemoney March 2, 2021 4:48 PM GMT
Laugh Money is the root of all Evil Sad
Report duffy March 2, 2021 5:04 PM GMT
O'Leary has been well and truly mugged off in throwing his support behind Elliott only to see a video of one of his jockeys doing much the same thing appearing son after.

If there's more to come the man stream press could drip feed the poison bit by bit right up to the festival, they would be the cat and racing the hapless mouseCry
Report dambuster March 2, 2021 5:20 PM GMT
The absolute minimum that will happen here is that the whip will be banned, flogging an exhausted horse after 3 miles in the mud never looked great.
But the more people who open there mouths about him, the more others will come forward ,as  there's safety in numbers.
I can only see disaster pending for Elliott and some of the people who are his close allies.
Report casemoney March 2, 2021 5:31 PM GMT
Whoever received that photo was at one Point a close friend ,that is for sure Plain

This could all turn very nasty indeed ..
Report MJK March 2, 2021 5:32 PM GMT
You've got to feel sorry for Kevin O'Ryan in all this. He's about to lose one of his 25 financial streams he gets from racing.
Report casemoney March 2, 2021 5:33 PM GMT
They are trying to Destroy GE and so far are doing a very good job of it ,Lot more than a dead orse involved IMVHO.
Report Cantthinkofaclevername March 2, 2021 5:38 PM GMT
Dambuster - we had a horse with Gordon E a few years back and the horse was not treated well. Would never use him again.
Report MJK March 2, 2021 5:40 PM GMT
Doesn't look as though you'll have much choice
Report 1st time poster March 2, 2021 5:43 PM GMT
the 1st photo is a love triangle/prank got out of hand
the 2nd video is a bandwagon jumper connected only by content imo

but like most on here /twiiter joining the dots no the rough reasons for the 1st ,but will GE come clean with ihrb and whaqt will they do about it,arguing/spurned skanks able to unleash this ,although obviously the photo should never have been there to use
another damning photo/story surrounding top horse allegedly  out there but have those who released 1st photo realised the damage theyve done and retreated
Report CROPSICK March 2, 2021 5:48 PM GMT
Lot worse images than that especially when they are dragging dead bulls out of rings covered in blood in front of people eating and drinking on a Sunday afternoon  in certain countries
Report 1st time poster March 2, 2021 5:56 PM GMT
point is cropsick bullfighting is show on uk tv public wont allow it,racings gets a pass because racing has convinced public all horses get 5 star treatment,which those involved no isnt true as lots of examples prove,
mick quinn
howard johnson
hendo
byrne
russell
whip bans
etc
Report geordie1956 March 2, 2021 5:58 PM GMT
The people who we should feel sorry for and have empathy with are the stable staff who for the most part are in it for the love of horses (certainly not the money) but they will likely be cast as guilty by association  for the misdeeds of others ... many trainers will have the care of horses as the focus of their attention also but a significant number probably think of horses as a means to a good living and have a lesser regard for livestock (including racing animals) in their charge
Report duffy March 2, 2021 6:02 PM GMT
1st time poster 02 Mar 21 18:56 
point is cropsick bullfighting is show on uk tv public wont allow it,racings gets a pass because racing has convinced public all horses get 5 star treatment,which those involved no isnt true as lots of examples prove,
mick quinn
howard johnson
hendo
byrne
russell
whip bans
etc

That's right and in all those cases racing was in nowhere near the peril it is right now, people don't get it but it is odds on that jumps racing as we know it won't be around in as little as 20 years IMO.
Report p loiner rhino March 2, 2021 6:06 PM GMT
its not around now like it was 20 years ago
Report CROPSICK March 2, 2021 6:07 PM GMT
I understand that and i am not excusing Elliot in any way and what he has done has certainly put another nail in racings coffin
Report CROPSICK March 2, 2021 6:09 PM GMT
Elliot deserves all he gets, but royalty can go grouse shooting and deer stalking and fook all happens to them
Report casemoney March 2, 2021 6:11 PM GMT
Well as bad as the pic of poor Morgan is , its a horse that is dead ,lets hope that's as bad as it gets ,some very nasty business is going on , this all needs to be sorted out .For the sake of all concerned .
Report CROPSICK March 2, 2021 6:12 PM GMT
Agreed
Report flapper March 2, 2021 6:27 PM GMT
You can count the number of Grand Nationals left on your fingers and toes
Report 1st time poster March 2, 2021 6:30 PM GMT
liostening to uk journo,s/pundits last 2 days their going to go balastic if this as seems likely all goes back to a fight between 2 spurned skanks
but that misses the point that the photo,s were out there,the acts taken place

people no my thoughts on screaming skull jane managhan but she,s very good on todays lucky podcast.saying a change of name on the yards gate wont placate her and others ,saying  others in the yard new,took part in the events
Report SontaranStratagem March 2, 2021 6:41 PM GMT
All I'm going to say is this

The flies came, the rats would come, the animals will come and eat that dead horse

But a man sits on it and all hell breaks in the media
Report SontaranStratagem March 2, 2021 6:42 PM GMT
Sick to death of the media, we cremate people daily without a care in the world, better them than me attitude

Its a fooking joke and needs to stop
Report SontaranStratagem March 2, 2021 6:51 PM GMT

Mar 2, 2021 -- 12:09PM, CROPSICK wrote:

Elliot deserves all he gets, but royalty can go grouse shooting and deer stalking and fook all happens to them

Elliott is a k*ob, but there's many of them in society and they all do a lot worse than Elliott without anything happening to them ffs

Report guernseylion March 2, 2021 6:52 PM GMT
Much better to keep everything out of arms way and we can all live a fluffy life eh
Report casemoney March 2, 2021 7:05 PM GMT
The Knifeman or Woman no better , its took them  months to bring the picture to the fore

They obviously had no issues with it a few months back ,quickly stored away for future use .
Report xaar March 2, 2021 7:37 PM GMT
the so-called photo for all the oldies on here is actually a Snapchat and would have sent to a few.
Report SontaranStratagem March 2, 2021 10:44 PM GMT
There must be more to come out? there's no way he can have his livelihood taken away from him because he sat on a dead fooking horse?
Report SontaranStratagem March 2, 2021 10:44 PM GMT
If that's the case the rest of us might as well pack up and burrow under ground ffs
Report dambuster March 3, 2021 8:46 AM GMT
Like i said earlier, There's safety in numbers, plenty more to come out now the dam has been breached
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com