Forums
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
p loiner rhino
02 Mar 21 10:39
| Topic/replies: 262 | Blogger: p loiner rhino's blog
So with the Gordon Elliott photo and now an alledged video of another incident of a jockey doing a similar thing , how much more is going to come out . No doubting journalists will be on the scene and whistleblowers will be found when a few quid is offered . Lets hope there is nothing else to be found

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 1 of 2  •  Previous 1 | 2 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 62
By:
1st time poster
When: 02 Mar 21 10:45
ITS NO GOOD pundits,trainers etc keep using the word WE,when talking about how horses are treated,everyone has  their own individual opinions,they,ll all have stories they wont tell,
they all get a sanitised 5 star pre arranged visit to a yard
from outside racing peoples WE is 2 photos of people in racing clowning about on 2 dead horses,how a mullins blue blood chelt fav gets treated means absolutely zilch in current climate
By:
sparrow
When: 02 Mar 21 10:52
Plenty more so you can start another new thread on this subject.
By:
p loiner rhino
When: 02 Mar 21 11:01
First one i have started , if you do not like it do not contribute . Thanks in advance
By:
driver2
When: 02 Mar 21 11:19
Plenty more to come I reckon, we haven't heard about the fight between Kate Harrington and the other woman that GE got hold of in the stable bar! Apparently Kate was too beaten up to work next day.
By:
GEORGE.B
When: 02 Mar 21 11:20
Regardless of whatever else there may be out there to be released, the big questions now are:

Who's behind the release of these images, is there a connection, and why have they chosen to inflict this damage upon the sport?
By:
1st time poster
When: 02 Mar 21 11:25
no the big question is how much more of this is going on
dont shoot the messenger for whatever reason he,s put them out there
question how many people no it went on and said nothing on photo and video at least 7 people
By:
GAZO
When: 02 Mar 21 11:26
the way they act in photo and video its coming across as the norm
By:
p loiner rhino
When: 02 Mar 21 11:40

Mar 2, 2021 -- 6:26AM, GAZO wrote:

the way they act in photo and video its coming across as the norm

Thats the worry

By:
differentdrum
When: 02 Mar 21 11:45
Disagree with some of the sentiments on here. Suppressing the truth just because you don't like it isn't the way forward.

These things should not have remained buried. If there is more damning stuff let's hear about it.

Who is responsible and the timing of the revelations is of little or no consequence to the broader picture.

Let's out the bad eggs. That's the best result for racing, not pretending this kind of thing doesn't happen.
By:
GAZO
When: 02 Mar 21 11:49
totally agree get it all out
By:
1st time poster
When: 02 Mar 21 11:50
well said different
By:
GEORGE.B
When: 02 Mar 21 11:52
Just to clarify, I wasn't suggesting for one moment that such stories should be suppressed.

In fact quite the opposite, in that it could be that the provocation for the release of these images will reveal more damaging allegations.
By:
trevor007
When: 02 Mar 21 12:39
for sure George reading around there's allegations of wandering hands with female stable, caught in the act with stable lass, comments hell hath no fury like a women scorned etc.

He's totally f**ked this is obviously coming from very close to home and suspect they have more in the locker
By:
shady69
When: 02 Mar 21 12:50
The Mail have gone heavily with this the last few days, seemingly 100% sure of their sources and not worried about libel, no doubt they'll have more ...
By:
SontaranStratagem
When: 02 Mar 21 13:13
Who cares?

He sat on a dead horse is that it? is the world we live in now? fake outrage as per usual, I love horses but ffs come on, if someone sat on my dead corpse I'd not give two hoots I'm dead what would I care?
By:
SontaranStratagem
When: 02 Mar 21 13:15
I think its time we sued the media by closing them down, its a joke the stuff they use to claim "public outcry", no one gives a fook, I told my mum about it earlier and she carried on cleaning up... no one cares Crazy

Its pathetic. No doubt they'll attempt to use this to ban horse racing mark my words.
By:
slickster
When: 02 Mar 21 13:18
Elliott was badly out of order. We all know that. But a hell of a lot worse going on. What about the stuntman " falling " off odds on shots  costing punters millions. Who did he work for?
By:
dementia
When: 02 Mar 21 13:35
Gordon has obviously pissed someone off big time as these incidents are donkeys years old. Perfectly timed for maximum damage imo
By:
1st time poster
When: 02 Mar 21 13:45
july 2019 is 18,months ago,in who,s world is that donkey,s years ago
By:
1st time poster
When: 02 Mar 21 13:48
hence the 2 finger ,2 nationals giggy tiger roll salute not the elliott fairytale of making a sign for someone to keep quiet whilst he,s on the phone,which is why elliott lied and said it happened years/long time ago
and couldnt remember photo when he got call on saturday because it was that long ago
By:
now wheres that switch!!!
When: 02 Mar 21 13:49
As horrendous as the image was... it’s a sad reflection on society today at just how much media coverage and outcry there has been over this. One suspects there is a much bigger agenda at play here than getting GE out of the sport...
By:
1st time poster
When: 02 Mar 21 13:51
we all no the agenda this time of year Long before GE photo,hence why racing has to be squeaky clean
By:
1st time poster
When: 02 Mar 21 13:53
there,s no one more than those with the agenda who want elliott to remain in racing ,he,s their poster boy now simple banners/posters outside chelt/aintree job done no more need for silly stunts,theyve got their ammo for years to come
By:
guernseylion
When: 02 Mar 21 13:55
Twitter post from a former employee of GE on Cheveley Park account don't paint him in a good light shall we say if of course legit
By:
SontaranStratagem
When: 02 Mar 21 13:59

Mar 2, 2021 -- 8:49AM, now wheres that switch!!! wrote:

As horrendous as the image was... it’s a sad reflection on society today at just how much media coverage and outcry there has been over this. One suspects there is a much bigger agenda at play here than getting GE out of the sport...

There's not been a public outcry, the public could care less about it. Its the media projecting the said "outcry" onto the public and telling us all that's the public reaction. Its rather childish and pathetic tactics really, its kindergarten stuff but its effective in its goal, and that's to demonise and eventually ban horse racing. They've been doing it with gambling for years and look we're at with that now.

By:
SontaranStratagem
When: 02 Mar 21 14:01
They literally do want you all working a desk job, go home have a bath then eat whilst watching TV then offski to bed rinse and repeat through life.
By:
SontaranStratagem
When: 02 Mar 21 14:02
Oh and getting monthly jabs which just zombie everyone into oblivion but that's a different topic being discussed on another sub forum no need for that here.
By:
MJK
When: 02 Mar 21 14:51
To answer the OP's original post I dont think it will be too long before the Labaik video is dropped on the public.
By:
1st time poster
When: 02 Mar 21 15:24
do expand mjk
By:
MJK
When: 02 Mar 21 15:30
Seeing as you're PRODding me let's just say its electric....
By:
1st time poster
When: 02 Mar 21 15:37
yes mjk just seen the tweet on twitter talking about it
By:
casemoney
When: 02 Mar 21 15:42
Yard Boxing , were they bare chested ?
By:
1st time poster
When: 02 Mar 21 15:42
if all this is down to a mange trois gone public ,there,s going to be a lot of people sleeping with both eyes open for next few years
By:
casemoney
When: 02 Mar 21 15:48
Laugh Money is the root of all Evil Sad
By:
duffy
When: 02 Mar 21 16:04
O'Leary has been well and truly mugged off in throwing his support behind Elliott only to see a video of one of his jockeys doing much the same thing appearing son after.

If there's more to come the man stream press could drip feed the poison bit by bit right up to the festival, they would be the cat and racing the hapless mouseCry
By:
dambuster
When: 02 Mar 21 16:20
The absolute minimum that will happen here is that the whip will be banned, flogging an exhausted horse after 3 miles in the mud never looked great.
But the more people who open there mouths about him, the more others will come forward ,as  there's safety in numbers.
I can only see disaster pending for Elliott and some of the people who are his close allies.
By:
casemoney
When: 02 Mar 21 16:31
Whoever received that photo was at one Point a close friend ,that is for sure Plain

This could all turn very nasty indeed ..
By:
MJK
When: 02 Mar 21 16:32
You've got to feel sorry for Kevin O'Ryan in all this. He's about to lose one of his 25 financial streams he gets from racing.
By:
casemoney
When: 02 Mar 21 16:33
They are trying to Destroy GE and so far are doing a very good job of it ,Lot more than a dead orse involved IMVHO.
Page 1 of 2  •  Previous 1 | 2 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com