Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Trusty
25 Feb 21 11:09
| Topic/replies: 6,204 | Blogger: Trusty's blog
Good morning Stewards

Please make sure you watch this race carefully. Tissue price 1.5. Opened on the machine around 1.7 and was pushed out to 2.06. Mugs have been in this morning backing it back down to ~ 1.65 for some decent size before pushed out again to 2.36.

There are only 5 horses in the race so it shouldn't be too difficult to watch this one!

Thanks in advance for your due diligence in overseeing day to day racing.
Pause Switch to Standard View Chepstow Stewards - Heads Up - Eamon...
Show More
Report Fourex February 25, 2021 11:21 AM GMT
Should never have been favourite in the first place imo
Report Trusty February 25, 2021 1:08 PM GMT
Why do you say that 4X?

Timeform don't agree with you: A one-sided handicap on paper, with last week's 20-length Sandown winner EAMON AN CNOIC a long way ahead of the game given he escapes a penalty for that.
Report Pilsudski February 25, 2021 1:17 PM GMT
And 14 tips to none in the RP.
Report hulk23 February 25, 2021 1:42 PM GMT
trusty calling for stewards enquirys faster than rico ... Shocked
Report hulk23 February 25, 2021 1:43 PM GMT
3 hours before the race - stewards chepstow.  take that greenteeth ..
Report Fourex February 25, 2021 1:51 PM GMT

Feb 25, 2021 -- 7:08AM, Trusty wrote:

Why do you say that 4X?Timeform don't agree with you: A one-sided handicap on paper, with last week's 20-length Sandown winner EAMON AN CNOIC a long way ahead of the game given he escapes a penalty for that.

Reasoning is pretty times when bot last at Chepstow and the 3.25 on here last night.GL whatever

Report wondersobright February 25, 2021 2:04 PM GMT
1.05 i/r...even pace in front trying for its life
race come quick after sandown but 11lb well in what can you do
Report Fourex February 25, 2021 2:05 PM GMT
Sorry Trusty for my late and poorly typed reply whilst eating lunch! I attempted to say 'pretty much the circuit times last time they both raced at Chepstow strongly favoured Charlie'. Timeform is not something I rely on.
Report Trusty February 25, 2021 2:17 PM GMT
Sectional times please, looked too fast to me but of course nothing to see here, just move onto the brandy and cigars. Job done.
Report ihal essex February 25, 2021 2:34 PM GMT
Afraid I bought the Timeform line and lumped on. Now double-lumping on Un Prophete  who is allegedly well in, even though the beast let me down when race all but won last time out. Prefer if Houlihan was kn though!
Report Fourex February 25, 2021 2:37 PM GMT
Sectional times eh, how's that working for you? I'll stick to my circuit times
Report ihal essex February 25, 2021 2:41 PM GMT
Oh dear, now the drift looks significant!
Report Trusty February 25, 2021 2:42 PM GMT
I don't even follow times 4X, just like to watch and see the pace their going; thought it was more than a steady pace. I had wanted to lay it merely for the fact that no 10 year old had won that race and it has been predominantly won by 6/7 yr olds but was looking for 1.61 or lower and didn't play anything I/R because I was busy trading elsewhere.

Anyway well done.
Report skiptoomaloumacari February 25, 2021 2:48 PM GMT
Just thought Eamon was flattered last time..........wide margin usually are.......and Charlie is seriously smart ....
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com