Forums
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
These 128 comments are related to the topic:
BRIMARIM back with the same old scam>>>>>>>>>>>>

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 3 of 4  •  Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 128
By:
Jumping-cuckoo-monk
When: 25 Feb 21 10:24
Does anyone have a clue what Toby babbles on about?
I know he say's he's an ex-paedo hunter/copper who has a boat in Italy with £50k in a cupboard. That doesn't sound dodgy at all!
Played Keepy uppy with Maradona at half/time in Napoli
Earned £26k in an evening at his computer as a consultant.
I've only just noticed him last few weeks so there could be more

What a nutjob.
Oh and he can't tip for sh1t.
CoolLaugh
By:
elise
When: 25 Feb 21 10:26
just so we're all clear; you don't have a wardroom on a battleship, you do have numerous names on the forum , you make up paranoid stuff about other poster, you were banned for making threats and calling someone a paedo?  that's just so you're clear rather than everyone else &to think you go around calling people trolls ... the irony
By:
big aitch
When: 25 Feb 21 10:32
He has posted that he has a terminal condition and not long to live, as he is well off it might be an idea to log off BF and spend what time he has left enjoying it with his family and not getting involved in slanging matches with just about everyone on here.

I do have sympathy for him, I just found out a friend of mine has just died of covid, been meaning to pop in for a coffee with him but couldn't because of the restrictions.
By:
Jumping-cuckoo-monk
When: 25 Feb 21 10:33
Oh right he is going to die.
Mic drop
By:
big aitch
When: 25 Feb 21 10:34
Mic drop?
By:
elise
When: 25 Feb 21 10:34
commiserations to you big aitch, sorry to hear
By:
big aitch
When: 25 Feb 21 10:38
Thanks Elise, he was always fit and healthy until he got it, so it's worth getting the jab, we had our first one yesterday, I feel a bit achy but my wife has not been feeling to good, but it's only a temporary side affect.
By:
elise
When: 25 Feb 21 10:39
just to add i had sympathy for him too until last week, now i really couldn't give a stuff what he says or claims and i also agree with your comment on him not being on here, he's not right
By:
the dealer
When: 25 Feb 21 10:40
Sorry to hear that ba,

I get my 1st jab Monday
By:
elise
When: 25 Feb 21 10:40
stay safe aitch, hopefully things on on the up
By:
Jumping-cuckoo-monk
When: 25 Feb 21 10:42
Why would you believe his sob story?
He's a bullsh1tter and was probably getting mullered in an argument so said he's terminal to stop a further mullering
He's a ten a penny fantasist.
By:
big aitch
When: 25 Feb 21 10:44
I believe him, he has posted about his treatment etc and I don't think you would make it all up.
By:
glentoby
When: 25 Feb 21 10:44
Typical Troll carp,no facts or substance,some certainly require help of a psychiatric nature,the advantage you have is schizo's are never alone!!!Wink
By:
elise
When: 25 Feb 21 10:46
so you admit to having numerous names yourself and we all know you got banned and what that was for, yet it's unfounded?
By:
glentoby
Tbh that was for Jumping cuckoo and Elsie.Crazy
By:
elise
you need a reality check
By:
glentoby
When: 25 Feb 21 10:48
Why bother with facts when you would not know one if it jumped up and bit you Elsie,feel free to point out these imagined arguments etc?
By:
elise
When: 25 Feb 21 10:49
those are facts, you have had other names and admit it, you were banned and we know why, so where is there anything in that that isn't a fact?
By:
elise
When: 25 Feb 21 10:50
you wrongly accused a forumite on here of being a paedo and he reported you
By:
elise
When: 25 Feb 21 10:50
you threatened a forumite, the post was removed and you got a ban
By:
glentoby
When: 25 Feb 21 10:52
Wrong and wrong!!! hth
By:
elise
When: 25 Feb 21 10:52
you'd know full well you're a liar if you say anything contrary, and you tell us you are ex police, go figure
By:
glentoby
When: 25 Feb 21 10:54
LaughCrazy
By:
elise
When: 25 Feb 21 10:55
yep you laugh it off and deflect as you normally try and do when caught out, sadly though it doesn't work, enjoy your day
By:
glentoby
When: 25 Feb 21 10:56
No deflection,simply waiting for your evidence,as always?
By:
elise
When: 25 Feb 21 10:57
no im done, you know they removed the posts and you know you had a ban, so do plenty of others, i see no point in arguing with you when you can't admit things that are well known
By:
glentoby
When: 25 Feb 21 11:00
As you wish,you know you are a troll with nothing of substance to contribute nor any evidence to back up your fantasy,likewise buona fortuna.
By:
elise
When: 25 Feb 21 11:10
kemo seems to think he got you banned, some of his posts and plenty of other peoples are still there .....  kemo sabe • October 31, 2019 10:35 AM GMT
happy days , will we ever see his like again,  king edwards army etc etc ,  oops sorry hes italian  but born in  auchermukty fife where i am today , yet not for long ,, just drinking coffee and chuckling

maybe i will start a petition ,  to get him back ,,, he will be soely missed im sure
....as i said enjoy your day
By:
glentoby
When: 25 Feb 21 11:15
ROFL,well done Elsie,the most demented screwball the Forum has known and YOU believe him?LaughCrazy
By:
elise
When: 25 Feb 21 11:17
nope, i believe the fact that i saw your threats and i saw they deleted the posts and you got a ban because your profile was blocked, i also recall telling you, zorro and a few others, that you had the wrong man re who you thought he was and should tread with care, as it turned out i was right
By:
GLASGOWCALLING
When: 25 Feb 21 11:19
I get my 1st jab Monday

Getting my first one Tomorrow. Shocked
By:
Jumping-cuckoo-monk
When: 25 Feb 21 11:19
RIP thread further down about Tom Foley
Nice thread, people reminiscing about his feats and life

On comes attention seeker me me me merchant Toby with;

glentoby
Date Joined: 12 Mar 06

WALOFS............and apologies..........same posters same crap..........FFS the Times runs Obits......the rest we can read in the Pacing Roast who publish every death as if the world was ending because a stable lad was **** on by a Festival winning horse?

Just gets boring if this is all they contribute?

This is the respect Glentoby gives to the recently passed, so you'll forgive me if I don't swallow any of his death stories.

Another Rip thread recently about Mary Wilson where Toby emerged wanting to talk about his favourite subject. Himself.
Made a fool of himself there too.
He has the iq and morals of an amoeba, imo
Silly boy

And he still can't tip for sh1t Cool
By:
glentoby
When: 25 Feb 21 11:20
Who is banned Elsie,me or Kemo?
By:
elise
When: 25 Feb 21 11:22
kemo is still banned, he came back and lasted about 2 weeks i think,  if you check your pms, right at the start of that episode i pm'd you and asked you a question, if you go check you should be able to see our conversation as i still have it in mine, after that i told at least 3 people (some on this thread) that they needed to be careful because the accusations being made by a few folk were way off the mark, as it turned out you clearly didn't get that message
By:
glentoby
When: 25 Feb 21 11:22
Cuckoo,just because I am critical........does it make me wrong? Btw you should forget your innocence protestations about knowing little on here,you expose yourself every time you hit your keyboard!!!Wink
By:
Jumping-cuckoo-monk
When: 25 Feb 21 11:29
Why are you winking at me?
I don't like you.
My family has genuinely suffered through cancer as have many families and to get some donut who knows how to google "cancer treatment" come on here and denegrate/belittle their genuine suffering with your Munchausen bullsh1t is quite annoying.
You are shut up in a hovel with  a dubious internet history infesting your sticky laptop, imo

Be lucky.
By:
glentoby
When: 25 Feb 21 11:30
Have looked back Elise and tbh had forgotten about all that,had my mini stroke not long after.Did bring back some memory and begs the question of why you turned so bitter given we appeared to be on the same page?
By:
Jumping-cuckoo-monk
When: 25 Feb 21 11:31
Mini stroke
Is that your new car?
By:
glentoby
When: 25 Feb 21 11:31
Jumping,you are far too late to claim such bull!!! hth
By:
Jumping-cuckoo-monk
When: 25 Feb 21 11:32