Forums
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
saddo
24 Feb 21 11:34
| Topic/replies: 42,104 | Blogger: saddo's blog
Careful, they may have contacts at Menwith Hill.

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 1 of 4  •  Previous 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 128
By:
glentoby
When: 24 Feb 21 11:44
They certainly have been affected by this Forum saddo, obsessed with decrying their detractors on here.Closed them down once and will do so again unless they can prove they have turned over a new leaf!!!
By:
chelsea girl
When: 24 Feb 21 15:20
platinum MEMBERSHIP
  AI SOFTWARE £9,995

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
By:
scaredmoney
When: 24 Feb 21 15:32
£10k ShockedShocked surely some people arnt so gullible?
By:
The Management
When: 24 Feb 21 15:46
Plenty people out there (and a few on here) with "artificial" intelligence imo Cry
By:
glentoby
When: 24 Feb 21 15:58
It will be 7 years next month since I sent Brimarim photos of Cagliari City Hall and the docks opposite,my boat docked there and clearly visible.The photos were taken on a disposable camera,developed in Cagliari,complete with date stamp so no issues with tampering.Included was £50K CASH laid out on a table in the "Wardroom" of the boat.

This was the initial stake offered to Brim to be deposited and requested he deposit to a newspaper including the RP as a tipping challenge i.e Myself V Brimardon.ALL funds to be split between the IJF and SSAFA.

He chickened out despite claiming he would have backing,upped to £500k,no losers as IJF and SSAFA would benefit,suddenly went AWOL!!!
By:
the dealer
When: 24 Feb 21 16:06
How do people part with that amount of money.
By:
Jumping-cuckoo-monk
When: 24 Feb 21 16:06
You have that effect on people Toby Grin
By:
glentoby
When: 24 Feb 21 16:07
Btw, eventually answered their phone today to a mate in UK.He thinks it was not Bryan or Brynn but did say it sounded like the same old,same old.When tackled about their absence he was told they had been catering to HUNDREDS of hard core members paying £10K.

Also said "You can have Saturdays for free,don't know how long for but we can do you a deal for Cheltenham"!!!
By:
Manoleeds
When: 24 Feb 21 16:10
£9995 platinum out of reach , £1995 gold still too much. Silver mentioned but not priced up -guess £995. Will have to hope copper goes on offer at a working mans price.
By:
scaredmoney
When: 24 Feb 21 16:14
get better value from skinto !!!
By:
glentoby
When: 24 Feb 21 16:14
Call them Manoleeds,they will offer you terms if saying you are interested in a trial for Cheltenham,or would do unless still lurking on here!!!!
By:
ribero1
When: 24 Feb 21 16:25
Have they just resurfaced or never been away?
By:
Shanelee1966
When: 24 Feb 21 16:40
He chickened out despite claiming he would have backing,upped to £500k,no losers as IJF and SSAFA would benefit,suddenly went AWOL!!!
Doubt they could raise £500, they are all skint scroungers.
By:
glentoby
When: 24 Feb 21 16:45
Been away Ribero,even Google banned them!!! That tells you plenty.
By:
howard
When: 24 Feb 21 16:51
where else can you listen to a live pro every sat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aji8bBUrkh0
By:
23nights
When: 24 Feb 21 16:58

Feb 24, 2021 -- 10:58AM, glentoby wrote:

It will be 7 years next month since I sent Brimarim photos of Cagliari City Hall and the docks opposite,my boat docked there and clearly visible.The photos were taken on a disposable camera,developed in Cagliari,complete with date stamp so no issues with tampering.Included was £50K CASH laid out on a table in the "Wardroom" of the boat.This was the initial stake offered to Brim to be deposited and requested he deposit to a newspaper including the RP as a tipping challenge i.e Myself V Brimardon.ALL funds to be split between the IJF and SSAFA.He chickened out despite claiming he would have backing,upped to £500k,no losers as IJF and SSAFA would benefit,suddenly went AWOL!!!

liked this a lot Happy

By:
23nights
When: 24 Feb 21 17:02

Feb 24, 2021 -- 11:06AM, the dealer wrote:

How do people part with that amount of money.

It beggars belief...i was reading about the rise in romance fraud ...some unfortunate woman gave some bloke 300k she had never met...

By:
glentoby
When: 24 Feb 21 17:06
Exactly 23nights,some may scoff and think such a scam could never happen.Sadly I have dealt with similar long before the internet.

Just coincidence that Brim pops up just before the Festival and during a worldwide pandemic?

The old adages are still the best e.g If it sounds too good,it usually is!!!

Add my own fav.............can a Leopard change its spots?
By:
elise
When: 24 Feb 21 17:25
so toby, a wardroom is something found on a warship, so what were you doing in cagliari harbour where you'd be lucky to get 10 ft under the keel?
By:
glentoby
When: 24 Feb 21 17:39
You are obviously no Mariner Elise? Given I put the word in "Speechmarks" to begin with.

Check your depths,my boat is a former seine netter ex KY reg,well documented..........the "Wardroom related to the converted hold",she is clinker built and has never changed,other than my modifications.........unlike yourself?
By:
elise
When: 24 Feb 21 17:40
not a wardroom then
By:
glentoby
When: 24 Feb 21 17:43
CLUE...............KLEW..........."Wardroom"...............speechmarks a giveaway but then do you know what the word signifies anyway?

Boats keel depth fukc all to do with it.HTH
By:
elise
When: 24 Feb 21 17:44
plenty to do with it when you claim to have a wardroom on a boat, you just don't like being caught telling porkies
By:
glentoby
When: 24 Feb 21 17:46
TRY laying a keel called Gooner Boy and backing a topsail named Top Fox and then come and hang your shingle to tell me I was wrong,you may be right btw.

Either way I tried to help!!!Wink
By:
elise
most normal people would say cabin, saloon, wheelhouse but you've got a wardroom on a fecking fishing boat lmao
By:
elise
how many strips do you have on your kagool?
By:
elise
stripes
By:
elise
When: 24 Feb 21 17:47
and do you have gold braid round your bobble hat?
By:
glentoby
When: 24 Feb 21 17:48
You can troll all you like Elsie,already cut you some slack,game over.Do you want to visit Cagliari Harbour 85/86/87 and see the Royal Navy visits including HMS Glasgow when I went aboard?
By:
elise
When: 24 Feb 21 17:48
do you fire a cannon at dusk?
By:
elise
When: 24 Feb 21 17:49
get piped aboard by the mrs ?
By:
glentoby
When: 24 Feb 21 17:51
Good enough or not ELSIE? NOTE the highlighted troll pisstake?
By:
elise
When: 24 Feb 21 17:51
last dog watch coming up, ask her to ring the doorbell a couple of times
By:
glentoby
When: 24 Feb 21 17:52
No way back from this Elsie...............EXPOSED!!!! FULLY!!!!!!!!!!
By:
elise
When: 24 Feb 21 17:53
or failing that she could bang a couple of saucepan lids and play some whale calls just so you feel at home
By:
glentoby
When: 24 Feb 21 17:54
Look back a couple of weeks e.g New Tools etc,progs being aired,Kent Constabulary etc?
By:
elise
When: 24 Feb 21 17:55
couldnt give a fck, bring all you like, just ask them to point you towards the bridge so you can steer your ford focus
By:
glentoby
When: 24 Feb 21 17:57
Same works wherever you think you are safe............ask Brim how AI is easily reformed to catch paedo,s as scammers?

No need,you already know and now so does the Forum!!!!

Btw did you lay the fav and back the winner at NO COST?WinkCrazyDevilDevil
By:
elise
When: 24 Feb 21 17:57
dont forget to untie it
Page 1 of 4  •  Previous 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML