Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Christysonfire
23 Feb 21 11:27
| Topic/replies: 8 | Blogger: Christysonfire's blog
Getting this message from one bookie. Although I'm comfortably in profit this year and last (all on horses) but not with this company? Peculiar ?
Pause Switch to Standard View Your Bet Is Being Reviewed By Our...
Show More
Report geoff m February 23, 2021 12:29 PM GMT
Peculiar?? Id say commonplace,
Report howard February 23, 2021 12:40 PM GMT
If you are winning from other bookies and using the same methods they might have spotted your skills in advance.
Report The Management February 23, 2021 12:45 PM GMT
IEsnare - they probably even know what you had for breakfast!
Report Slicer February 23, 2021 1:00 PM GMT
Going to be even more common place when gamblers are tracked after they've had the Astra/ Oxford vaccination sponsored by Badbrokes!
Report sixtwosix February 23, 2021 2:12 PM GMT
I too had this with an online firm on Sunday ....I was trying to put 5 £1 doubles on biathletes with a horse in the Grand National.....they bravely allowed my bets to stand .Laugh
Report dave1357 February 23, 2021 3:47 PM GMT
^^^think iesnare is history with the demise of flash, no doubt they have other methods.
Report slickster February 23, 2021 4:22 PM GMT
"Trading Team" ha ha haaaa
Report TheGoddess February 23, 2021 5:06 PM GMT
My father had his 10p WIN lucky 15 restricted to 3p units with WILLIAM HILL this morning, and 10p is his normal stake unit!!

Complete shysters the lot of them!!
Report hulk23 February 23, 2021 5:50 PM GMT
"Trading Team" ha ha haaaa

agreed LaughLaugh
Report Christysonfire February 23, 2021 8:19 PM GMT
Thanks everyone. Some interesting responses, but no-one seems to know. The whole possibility of inter bookmaker spyware seems frighteningly plausible. But I'm a mug punter who's max bet this year was 200.00. I enjoy ew doubles ew combo doubles and ew trixies. All the bookies I've known, don't much like these bets. But with extra place offers and BOG. They're an interesting hunting ground. Never had an account closed but baywet did stop me from getting bonuses...Off!
I used to sometimes hangout with some of the Faces on course. Eddie F. Nev. The Judge. Smudger. So you learn a little. You learn what not to do. Regularly dined at one leading layers racecourse box. They wouldn't shut my mate's account. They wanted to know what he was backing! I could only get a seat if the expected Premier League footballer/mug punter didn't turn up. LOL
Report ronnie rails February 23, 2021 8:45 PM GMT
Christy

smudger that's a name from the past do you still see him about.

hope you are well

Ronnie.
Report Christysonfire February 23, 2021 9:27 PM GMT
Mark Smith... ?
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com