Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
stayinin
22 Feb 21 22:18
| Topic/replies: 19,406 | Blogger: stayinin's blog
https://twitter.com/FoxFly11

FoxFly Lead Pilot James, unfortunately, suffered a bruised leg today after being intimidated and rammed by a car when doing his job.
@arenaracingco
cronies today
@WolvesRaces
, l don’t know if he will recover emotionally from this. #bullies #hatecrime

everybody fighting for pennies Laugh
Pause Switch to Standard View drone operator attacked at Wolverhampton
Show More
Report pablo-fanque February 23, 2021 8:43 PM GMT
the problems the drones are causing for arc and other racecourses could be great in the long term for picture speeds imo

it might just give the providers a kick up the a#se to eventually provide faster pics
Report dustybin February 23, 2021 8:49 PM GMT
It’s clear to me that this will ultimately have to be addressed with the Gambling Act Review.
It’s come to a head at the very time the Act is seen as insufficient.
Media rights was not directly addressed under the last Act as it wasn’t as well known a problem as it is now.

The Gambling Regulator have to acknowledge media used for the purposes of gambling has to be regulated by them and no other.
A rule has to be added;

‘Where technology is used for the purpose of gambling if it can’t be made available to all it mustn’t be available to any’
It is insider trading, it has to be brought in line with the spirit of the other rules.
Report ItsMeSwaddle February 23, 2021 9:02 PM GMT
Well said.

Hope it goes to court and the courses are held responsible for the 6 second delay via ATR its 2021 it’s not good enough
Report elise February 23, 2021 9:03 PM GMT
i agree with you pablo that that's a possibility, but equally i could see racecourses pushing for an operating licence to fly an authorised drone so they could collect in the same way they do with boxes, they'll need the law changed though or a precedent set
Report Rico-Dangleflaps February 23, 2021 9:07 PM GMT
i just p!$$ myself laughing everyday at some of the comments re ir..there int 2 bob in the markets..its all about robert.

£10 lay and its 100 - 1000...£50 back and its evens - 4/6...comical stuff.
Report 11kv February 23, 2021 9:17 PM GMT
IR Is done.  Need to find a new life......Plain
Report Callisto-moon February 23, 2021 9:20 PM GMT
bunch of hand huggers ffs just place winning bets, no need to worry about what market ffs.
Report Callisto-moon February 23, 2021 9:21 PM GMT
so many easy opportunuties ffs
look at madrid tonight no need to over play as even a 1-0 loss they are through so simple lay
Report pablo-fanque February 23, 2021 9:23 PM GMT
rico, how would you improve things ?
Report elise February 23, 2021 9:26 PM GMT
shoot them in the face prob
Report Rico-Dangleflaps February 23, 2021 9:27 PM GMT
cant pablo it evolved to accountancy..

pabs..if you went into a ciu club..how would you maximise your return from the fruit machine in the passage?
Report pablo-fanque February 23, 2021 9:27 PM GMT
Grin
Report Rico-Dangleflaps February 23, 2021 9:28 PM GMT
sum1 ask callisto to post his lay please.
Report pablo-fanque February 23, 2021 9:29 PM GMT
no idea rico, probably by not playing them ?
Report elise February 23, 2021 9:30 PM GMT
said b4, doesn't matter what the methodolgy is while the gap exists somehow it will get taken, home players can do nothing other than play knowing the risks and where they have any advantages
Report Jumping-cuckoo-monk February 23, 2021 9:41 PM GMT
Mick McCool and his pilots might end up like another famed pilot
Douglas Bader Cool
Report Rico-Dangleflaps February 23, 2021 10:03 PM GMT
as basil fawlty once said pabs..the game is up..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dUJD3lXNbNs&ab_channel=Fawlty%27sVault
Report pablo-fanque February 23, 2021 10:22 PM GMT
Grin

let us hope not, it's too good of a product to fail . but betfair don't exactly help .

they don't seem to advertise the advantages   to an exchange properly
Report Rico-Dangleflaps February 23, 2021 10:29 PM GMT
nen gud a product if nee investors Wink
Report workrider February 23, 2021 10:29 PM GMT
Amazing they said the wouldn't fly near anyone or near a crowd etc, so what exactly do they consider 18 or so horses and 18 jockeys down below their machines ,what if one of them drop out of the sky and maim or badly injure either a horse or jockey or heavens forbid they even kill either, what then!
Report Rico-Dangleflaps February 23, 2021 10:36 PM GMT
they arnt above any people or horses..above grassland with a zoom lense.
Report workrider February 23, 2021 10:38 PM GMT
I have seen them at Naas high above the horses ..
Report dustybin February 24, 2021 6:13 AM GMT
It says in some cases 7 drones are present (and potentially increasing).
Unless they are the Red Arrows at some point they will collide, because as we all know, they will end up jostling for the best position.

Regulation is pathetic, legislation is required.
As for ‘investment’, the exchange took its inspiration from the stock market where rules are stricter; people don’t plough money in unless they have a reasonable prospect of a regulator who will punish market abuse. As I have always said, the source of this problem is the blasé attitude towards courses artificially allowing the provision of a select few to action the exchanges on objective visual cues before everyone else. Nobody gives a sh1t who did what when, this needs fixing before its abused to death.

If a technology is provided, it must be available to all, or not available to any.
In the stock market anyone can access the facilities the ‘professionals’ use and can subscribe to DMAs

The visual image in gambling has to be considered as a gambling product.
Report kavvie February 24, 2021 8:22 AM GMT
if the courses simply showed live pics the drones would dissappear
Report dustybin February 24, 2021 8:43 AM GMT
The courses do show live pictures, but only to a select audience.
You mean the Tv companies.
The two can pretty easily be brought in line with one another.
Each course be required to put the tandberg at the point of transmission split between what goes off course and what remains on course. The off course left to be converted into a stream, while the on course goes through the tandberg programmed to add the requisite delay, which then goes to all screens in the loop.
There is no argument for hospitality or screens in the bar having to be ‘live’ as they are now, the live action is outside, they are either inside or outside, not in both places at once.

The broadcast companies require a licence to operate. Anyone broadcasting from the action gambled on who don’t have a licence get closed down.
It’s all very simple.
Report dustybin February 24, 2021 8:47 AM GMT
The Gambling Act needs to define gambling media to be regulated by the appropriate regulator.
It is classed as ‘entertainment’ now, which is why it’s such a sh1tshow and open to abuse, regulated by ofcom who have no interest in the gambling situation.
The Act has to clarify the media to be within the remit of GC (or its replacement)
Report dustybin February 24, 2021 9:33 AM GMT
Recently thebootman asked some dude from RTV whether their fast pictures where being accessed by anyone and he apparently replied he didn’t know.
That’s the joke of the situation at present. He doesn’t know if the company operatives are either using it or allowing others to use it.

In catering a standard is set, and each establishment have to take exams to show competency. The threat of a health inspector arriving unannounced is generally enough to keep companies in line.
The threat of a visit by a media inspector from the GC would be enough to buck everyone’s ideas up. Get found not adequately meeting the protocol and get a massive fine. Do it again and lose the licence.
Report Rico-Dangleflaps February 24, 2021 10:02 AM GMT
isnt life and surviving to the best of your ability all about finding an 'edge'?
Report dustybin February 24, 2021 10:15 AM GMT
Yes, but within the realms of fairness.
You seem to like the 100m analogy
You don’t have the starting blocks all at different starting positions for the sprint.
Report GLASGOWCALLING February 24, 2021 10:22 AM GMT
..  Morning All, a Month old but an interesting read anyway.

https://www.sundayworld.com/news/company-considering-legal-action-after-dron...
Report Rico-Dangleflaps February 24, 2021 10:36 AM GMT
we live on a planet..we are born and need to survive..there int any fairness..its dog eat dog.
Report Jumping-cuckoo-monk February 24, 2021 10:37 AM GMT
Why are drones operating at Irish tracks?
Racing tv covers the Irish and the delay is supposed to be roughly 0.8 secs on blv using their pics
I've read on here that this delay being so short would nullify the usefulness of drones?
Sky tracks I understand but Irish on Racing tv?

Incidentally racing tv showed a race a week or so ago which was 0.6 secs behind live
When asked why they couldn't have this small delay across the board rtv said it had been an ACCIDENT.
There's all the proof you need of an agenda
Report dustybin February 24, 2021 10:44 AM GMT
Yes Rico good in theory, but without order we’d all still sh1t where we sit and take what we want, it’s called civilisation.
Report dustybin February 24, 2021 10:51 AM GMT
Irish tracks have always been a modicum slower than UK tracks

Now I don’t know this for certain, but it’s my guess that the reason RTV don’t show the fast pics is down to the courses not ‘allowing’ it.
But we have a position here that could rectify that.
The courses are potentially chasing their tails over the drone issue, most of us believe in a court they’d be able to press the judge to create a precedent.
But there are barriers and it would take a while.
The way this gets resolved is for the media owners to sue the drone operators for loss of revenue.
I for one have written to RTV telling them my long subscription has now been cancelled because of the drones.
Customers who used to be legitimate subscribers to RTV but now pay the drones is the backbone of the case.
That’s called damaging the brand and it’s a legitimate avenue to stop unauthorised infringement of rights.

All RTV have to do is say to the courses, if we take them to court, you allow us the right to use the fast pics.
Report Rider February 24, 2021 11:03 AM GMT
interesting dusty, i've also told rtv that I'll only re-subscribe when they get the pics to .5 latency, if everyone acted on this it would have an effect, as I get bombarded with offers to return

the reason behind holding back the faster pics may be that they are using it as a bargaining chip with bf, who knows, but something has to change soon as even the gravytrain who have turned a blind eye to this festering can of worms for so long are staring to make noises
Report Rider February 24, 2021 11:04 AM GMT
*starting
Report ItsMeSwaddle February 24, 2021 11:15 AM GMT
How laughable is it that the courses are whinging "foul play" when all they want to do is get rid of them so they can continue to sell "hospitality" to the select few and commit foul play themselves LaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh
Report dustybin February 24, 2021 11:59 AM GMT
Yes Rider, perhaps more people should tell RTV why they cancelled.
In the end, apparently faster pics is what everyone wants.

Swaddle, I see the two as being the same issue; they both want to sell a product to a small number people where demand outstrips supply.
What everyone over looks is that the drone is simply a method of recording, what the real issue is the delivery of the content.
Whatever the drone users intent is (and I don’t for a second believe it’s some moral crusade) they are hamstrung by what’s known as the technological boundary, they will never be able to deliver to the market wholesale...only the likes of RTV can come close to doing that
Report greenteethnarrabacktroutmoy February 24, 2021 12:44 PM GMT
imagine the furore when the 1st caveman invented a bow and arrow and killed more animals than anyone else..was there an uprising?
Report dustybin February 24, 2021 12:58 PM GMT
The analogy isnt correct because in this example the other bettor is the animal and the person using the bow and arrow isnt inventing anything, they are simply abusing the position for their own material gain.

What is wrong with recognising there are two parts to this issue, a betting exchange which is regulated in a fashion, and the media, which isnt at all regulated. Whichout either one no IT occurs. Having them both regulated creates the opportunity for all, not simply opportunists.
Report mecca February 24, 2021 1:03 PM GMT
Dunstall Lane is not the safest of places to be hanging about.....
Report dave1357 February 24, 2021 1:10 PM GMT
^^surely you've heard the quote "he's the 5th best poker player in the world, his only weakness is playing with the top four". 

Avoiding situations where people have the edge over you is the most important skill in gambling.
Report Wesdag February 24, 2021 1:18 PM GMT
I agree with dusty.

Everyone should have the same speed pics & his analogy with the financial markets is correct.

The BoE, for example, doesn't let a select few know their interest rate decision before anyone else.
Report DOUBLED February 24, 2021 1:20 PM GMT
Some people need to look at the bigger picture about why the in running on the exchange is dying a slow painful death.
Report dave1357 February 24, 2021 1:20 PM GMT
The BoE, for example, doesn't let a select few know their interest rate decision before anyone else.

notsureifserious
Report Wesdag February 24, 2021 1:25 PM GMT
You know different dave?
Report robo February 24, 2021 1:27 PM GMT
9999 out of 10000 punters don’t care about fast pictures , the notion that people care about watching racing live is absolutely preposterous. It doesn’t stop their enjoyment of watching every other sport where there is always slight delays . If people bet in running they know the risks , as they do in any sport . If idiots leave up bets in running on the blind and they are taken by people with an edge , then they have nobody to blame only themselves . There is a solution to this , and that’s dont leave any bet up .
Report greenteethnarrabacktroutmoy February 24, 2021 1:29 PM GMT
wel sed robo..
Report dave1357 February 24, 2021 1:30 PM GMT
The UK’s financial watchdog has launched an investigation into a security breach at the Bank of England that allowed hedge funds early access to an audio feed of Mark Carney’s market-moving press conferences.

Threadneedle Street said that the misuse of the back-up audio feed – which is up to eight seconds faster than its main video feed – was “wholly unacceptable” and had been done without the Bank’s knowledge or consent. The video feed is the main vehicle for broadcasting the press conference, and is handled by the financial news and data company Bloomberg.

https://www.theguardian.com/business/2019/dec/19/hedge-funds-hacked-into-bank-of-england-briefings
Report Wesdag February 24, 2021 1:31 PM GMT
I'm aware of that & they referred themselves to the FCA.

Does this happen every month?
Report dave1357 February 24, 2021 1:31 PM GMT
rofl
Report ItsMeSwaddle February 24, 2021 1:33 PM GMT
I think the only reason people have any sympathy for the drones is the shambles that is being provided PURPOSEFULLY by ATR or RUK

Look at the mess at the start of Southwell there with a brief blackout LaughLaughLaugh must of been odds on to be an issue. Crazy
Report Wesdag February 24, 2021 1:33 PM GMT
Obvs market moves would reflect inside info wouldn't you think?
Report Wesdag February 24, 2021 1:33 PM GMT
Work with evidence dave
Report dave1357 February 24, 2021 1:35 PM GMT
You made a flawed analogy, just admit it and stop being a pr1ck.
Report dustybin February 24, 2021 1:36 PM GMT
robo
Lets return to greenie's analogy.
Except the animal as pointed out is other people isnt it?
Why should only the first 10 people get to use bows and arrows in the fight between each other?
Report Wesdag February 24, 2021 1:36 PM GMT
Oh cue the abuse.

Why the need?
Report dustybin February 24, 2021 1:37 PM GMT
Bows and arrows for everyone, or no bows and arrows.
Report dave1357 February 24, 2021 1:38 PM GMT
you get abuse because you deserve it.  You just needed to say "oh yes I forgot that" - but instead you idiotically say "I was perfectly aware of that."
Report dave1357 February 24, 2021 1:38 PM GMT
wac
Report dustybin February 24, 2021 1:38 PM GMT
christ sake dave have you got little man syndrome?
Report jamesdean February 24, 2021 1:38 PM GMT
robo that is absolute nonsense. Fast pics are far more important on horse racing than any other sport for in running betting so
you are comparing apples with pears when mentioning delays on other sports
Report Jumping-cuckoo-monk February 24, 2021 1:39 PM GMT
Lol Dave is angry. Has this ever happened before Laugh
Report Wesdag February 24, 2021 1:40 PM GMT
Cos it was 1 off mistake.

Can you give other examples of forex market moves before a BoE interest decision please?

I guess not.
Report Wesdag February 24, 2021 1:41 PM GMT
Seems so JCM.
Report Wesdag February 24, 2021 1:41 PM GMT
& dusty
Report dave1357 February 24, 2021 1:41 PM GMT
I'm not the least bit angry as you know - just telling it as it is.
Report Wesdag February 24, 2021 1:42 PM GMT
Abuse is always easier than producing facts & evidence.
Report dave1357 February 24, 2021 1:44 PM GMT
It was specifically a bad analogy and more than that there are fortunes made in financial markets by being the quickest to trade, so generally a bad analogy.
Report dave1357 February 24, 2021 1:45 PM GMT
but continue with your delusions.
Report DOUBLED February 24, 2021 1:52 PM GMT
Jesus ... be pleased when the children get back to school Crazy
Report robo February 24, 2021 1:52 PM GMT
Jamesdean, I don’t see why racing should be more important than other sports when it comes to fast pictures , racing is very much a minority sport , nobody cares about it in the bigger scheme of things .
Dustybin , the anology of the bows and arrows is just life , there will always be people ahead of others , no matter what the sphere
Report greenteethnarrabacktroutmoy February 24, 2021 1:52 PM GMT
as previously stated..dusty was quite happy utilising facetime pics when only a few had access...

Laugh
Report Wesdag February 24, 2021 1:53 PM GMT
So according to dave, the BoE routinely provides their decision on interest rates every month at different times.

He has the evidence but choses not to produce it.
Report dave1357 February 24, 2021 1:54 PM GMT
^ nice strawman
Report Wesdag February 24, 2021 1:55 PM GMT
built by you
Report dustybin February 24, 2021 1:56 PM GMT
robo the advantages are artifical, they are created and provided to a finite number, they can be stopped.

greenie falling over himself to remind everyone that years ago I kept up with traffic where everyone around me made the move over to faster pics, but what he doesnt highlight is the fact I got my s hit in order and stopped it.
Whereas now he blames robert for the fact he cant get any bets matched, he just doesnt recognise that this is what the market looks like when you aint paying somebody for a leg up.
Report dave1357 February 24, 2021 1:56 PM GMT
^^wrong but keep digging
Report greenteethnarrabacktroutmoy February 24, 2021 1:57 PM GMT
greenteethnarrabacktroutmoy 24 Feb 21 14:52 
as previously stated..dusty was quite happy utilising facetime pics when only a few had access...

you keep self exposing as a hypocrite and i'll keep reminding you..Cool
Report jamesdean February 24, 2021 1:57 PM GMT
the way a race unfolds robo compared to a 90 minute game of football etc, ofc the pic speeds are vital for horse racing
Everyone involved cares about it. I dont care for cricket but i'm sure the bats they use etc are important to them
Report greenteethnarrabacktroutmoy February 24, 2021 1:59 PM GMT
but what he doesnt highlight is the fact I got my s hit in order and stopped it.

so that now gives you the devine right to criticise others? haway man.
Report dustybin February 24, 2021 2:03 PM GMT
What it does is shows you can make a profit by not relying on taking advantage of others.
Either rely on your ability or admit you are being propped up by the advantage.

Ofc I said you dont recognise the market without a leg up...but you still are relying on a leg up even while blaming robert.
Report greenteethnarrabacktroutmoy February 24, 2021 2:04 PM GMT
if you dont need faster pics then stop highlighting it.
Report robo February 24, 2021 2:05 PM GMT
Jamesdean , split seconds are vital in almost every sport , a goal in football only takes the blink of an eye , a missed putt in golf , a pot in snooker , these are all pivotal moments which decide outcomes , horse racing is only one of many sports which can change instantly
Report dustybin February 24, 2021 2:06 PM GMT
I recognise the fact you dont much like the idea of fairplay greenie, but that doesnt mean it shouldnt exist.
Report greenteethnarrabacktroutmoy February 24, 2021 2:14 PM GMT
its planet earth dusty..dog eat dog..when has anything ever been fair?
Report jamesdean February 24, 2021 2:15 PM GMT
there is a reason there's longer bet placement times on the other sports you mention robo and 'only' a 1 sec bet placement on racing
Report greenteethnarrabacktroutmoy February 24, 2021 2:15 PM GMT
but i do recognise without an advantage i woulfn have won millions..but i didnt sit in my armchair all day moaning about it...
Report DOUBLED February 24, 2021 2:16 PM GMT
Correct Jamesdean
Report dustybin February 24, 2021 2:19 PM GMT
Sorry, thats just a poor excuse. We are talking about a discrepancy that can easily be fixed. In most other scenarios it would have been already.

This tired argument of yours that implies the distance travelled/effort put in equates to vindication regarding taking advantage simply is irrational.
Report greenteethnarrabacktroutmoy February 24, 2021 2:21 PM GMT
imagine the grief the bloke who invented the wheel must have gotten.
Report dustybin February 24, 2021 2:23 PM GMT
This is getting bizarre.
The wheel isnt exclusively owned by anyone, there werent just 10 available for eg.
Report stayinin February 24, 2021 2:23 PM GMT
To my shock we have been joined by an ever growing number of
@nottspolice
when lm sure they’re are plenty of good people with problems bigger that a UAV flying.
@arenaracingco

British police finally doing their jobs at Southwell its a shame the meeting nearly finished
Report stayinin February 24, 2021 2:24 PM GMT
https://twitter.com/FoxFly11/status/1364579031702765574/photo/1
Report jamesdean February 24, 2021 2:29 PM GMT
They seem to be making it worse for themselves with these tweets
Report greenteethnarrabacktroutmoy February 24, 2021 2:30 PM GMT
more twits in ear imo.Cool
Report howard February 24, 2021 3:34 PM GMT
Can someone post the latest article about Chelt battle in the skies please ?
Report greenteethnarrabacktroutmoy February 24, 2021 3:44 PM GMT
Battle of Britain
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to navigationJump to search
This article is about the Second World War battle. For other uses, see Battle of Britain (disambiguation).
Battle of Britain
Part of the Western Front of World War II
Battle of britain air observer.jpg
An Observer Corps spotter scans the skies of London.
Date    10 July – 31 October 1940[nb 1]
(3 months and 3 weeks)
Result    British victory[2][nb 2]
Belligerents
United Kingdom
Canada     Germany
Italy
Commanders and leaders
Hugh Dowding
Keith Park
Trafford Leigh-Mallory
Quintin Brand
Richard Saul
Lloyd Breadner     Hermann Göring
Albert Kesselring
Hugo Sperrle
Hans-Jürgen Stumpff
Rino Fougier[4]
Units involved
Royal Air Force
Royal Canadian Air Force[nb 3][nb 4]     Luftwaffe
Corpo Aereo Italiano
Strength
1,963 aircraft[nb 5]    2,550 aircraft[nb 6][nb 7]
Casualties and losses
1,542 killed[11]
422 wounded[12]
1,744 aircraft destroyed[nb 8]    2,585 killed
735 wounded
925 captured[14]
1,977 aircraft destroyed[15]
14,286 civilians killed
20,325 civilians wounded[16]
vte
Campaigns of World War II

vte
Western Front of
World War II
The Battle of Britain (German: die Luftschlacht um England, "the Air Battle for England") was a military campaign of the Second World War, in which the Royal Air Force (RAF) and Fleet Air Arm (FAA) of the Royal Navy defended the United Kingdom (UK) against large-scale attacks by Nazi Germany's air force, the Luftwaffe. It has been described as the first major military campaign fought entirely by air forces.[17] The British officially recognise the battle's duration as being from 10 July until 31 October 1940, which overlaps the period of large-scale night attacks known as the Blitz, that lasted from 7 September 1940 to 11 May 1941.[18] German historians do not accept this subdivision and regard the battle as a single campaign lasting from July 1940 to June 1941, including the Blitz.[19]

The primary objective of the German forces was to compel Britain to agree to a negotiated peace settlement. In July 1940, the air and sea blockade began, with the Luftwaffe mainly targeting coastal-shipping convoys, as well as ports and shipping centres such as Portsmouth. On 1 August, the Luftwaffe was directed to achieve air superiority over the RAF, with the aim of incapacitating RAF Fighter Command; 12 days later, it shifted the attacks to RAF airfields and infrastructure.[20] As the battle progressed, the Luftwaffe also targeted factories involved in aircraft production and strategic infrastructure. Eventually, it employed terror bombing on areas of political significance and on civilians.[nb 9]

The Germans had rapidly overwhelmed France and the Low Countries, leaving Britain to face the threat of invasion by sea. The German high command recognised the logistic difficulties of a seaborne attack,[22] particularly while the Royal Navy controlled the English Channel and the North Sea.[23][page needed] On 16 July, Hitler ordered the preparation of Operation Sea Lion as a potential amphibious and airborne assault on Britain, to follow once the Luftwaffe had air superiority over the Channel. In September, RAF Bomber Command night raids disrupted the German preparation of converted barges, and the Luftwaffe's failure to overwhelm the RAF forced Hitler to postpone and eventually cancel Operation Sea Lion. The Luftwaffe proved unable to sustain daylight raids, but their continued night-bombing operations on Britain became known as the Blitz.

Historian Stephen Bungay cited Germany's failure to destroy Britain's air defences to force an armistice (or even an outright surrender) as the first major German defeat in World War II and a crucial turning point in the conflict.[24] The Battle of Britain takes its name from the speech given by Prime Minister Winston Churchill to the House of Commons on 18 June: "What General Weygand called the 'Battle of France' is over. I expect that the Battle of Britain is about to begin."[25]
Report elise February 24, 2021 3:46 PM GMT
howard, it's higher up the thread
Report howard February 24, 2021 3:57 PM GMT
thanks
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com