Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
chavman
24 Jan 21 16:37
| Topic/replies: 32,857 | Blogger: chavman's blog
latter for me with an agenda with the foresight of the next frock she wants
Pause Switch to Standard View Sturgeon...maverick or maniacal egotist
Show More
Report flukes January 25, 2021 12:11 AM GMT
dave, can you google and find any reference that Krankie has made to the Oxford vaccine by name?
Report stattman January 25, 2021 12:10 PM GMT
We need to move Hadrians wall up a few miles and build it to 50 feet .We dont want any Scottish imigrants over running us when it goes tits up .Sturgeon reminds me of a bond villian there will be a helicopter waiting to fly her away to another country when the Scots finally turn against her .
Report Richie_Burnett January 25, 2021 12:19 PM GMT
Scots have vaccinated more people in care homes than Boris.
Report the dealer January 25, 2021 12:20 PM GMT
She makes a huge assumption that the people who vote SNP will vote independence. The problem here being that Labour in Scotland have been so poor they have had no competition.
I think its far from  a foregone conclusion that the yes vote will win, it didn't the last time and imo it won't again.
The timing of both votes has been wrong, the last time it was a push through at all costs but with far too many unanswered questions. This time we have a pandemic to cope with first.
Report sparrow January 25, 2021 12:24 PM GMT
The people of Scotland voted to remain in Europe and this will affect their voting intentions in any future referendum.
Report the dealer January 25, 2021 12:25 PM GMT
As did many large parts of England
Report the dealer January 25, 2021 12:25 PM GMT
I'm not so sure that will be true sparrow
Report sofiakenny January 25, 2021 12:27 PM GMT
We need to move Hadrians wall up a few miles and build it to 50 feet .We dont want any Scottish imigrants over running us when it goes tits up .Sturgeon reminds me of a bond villian there will be a helicopter waiting to fly her away to another country when the Scots finally turn against her .
You are welcome to have the kind sincere and world beating Bojo Handjob Dildo Jenrick etc etc.
Report lead on January 25, 2021 12:29 PM GMT
Surely her own {and Murrel's) political days are numbered...the Alex Salmond business and the personal stuff we're not allowed to mention for a start..it's like a coven of witches with herself and her pals
Report the dealer January 25, 2021 12:30 PM GMT
It certainly isn't going to go away and probably why she wants it sooner than later
Report hello :-) January 25, 2021 3:01 PM GMT
scotland has scotch pies and haggis

a foundation of world beating culinary treasure
Report dambuster January 25, 2021 3:06 PM GMT
The English should have a vote on whether they want to keep subsidising Scotland.
Report hello :-) January 25, 2021 3:12 PM GMT
why all the bitterness ?

england just left a union , whats the big deal
Report sofiakenny January 25, 2021 3:19 PM GMT
Fully agree with hello...lots of racist anti Jockanese sentiment on here from the red faced superior gammons..we love our English pals
However their corrupt inept and crooked govt can f off.
Report stattman January 25, 2021 3:40 PM GMT
How can you mention inept and corrupt and leave Sturgeon out of the sentence .
Report sofiakenny January 25, 2021 4:01 PM GMT
Patel Bojo Hancock Jenrick Williamson Dido..every one of them utter dross..Sturgeon is light years ahead of all of these clowns.
Report sofiakenny January 25, 2021 4:03 PM GMT
Who has handled the pandemic better..England or Scotland?..there is no hope for some of you..bye the way great stuff  with BREXIT shambles.
Report hello :-) January 25, 2021 4:34 PM GMT
boris tenure will see loss of 2 unions and about worst response to covid in the world

his place in history is assured
Report diabolicalliability January 25, 2021 4:44 PM GMT
If the good people of England could have a vote on this matter.
Report harry callaghan January 25, 2021 4:59 PM GMT
I think most Scots know where there bread is buttered in regards what they get from the English government.. I think it’s 14 billion a year but not up on my politics, no doubt someone will pull me up and put me straight

I speak to a Scot most days from Edinburgh and he despises the way sturgeon (the lunatic) his words, has conducted herself against the English government throughout the pandemic, citing that sturgeon is using the pandemic to build the propaganda wheel for independence, he thinks the Scots will be fecked on their own with so many junkies, alcoholics and jobless and is praying they stay part of the uk
Report Gagging January 25, 2021 5:10 PM GMT
Be careful what u wish for! Even if the EU accept Scotland [only on the basis of getting back at Boris - they do not want another Greece] , the Bundesbank are hardly likely to give the Scots an easy ride, and economically what have they got with oil prices being what they are? A few salmon, haggis and a wind farm or two are unlikely to keep them afloat, plus the need for a new currency - harder times coming  for them if they succeed in a divorce - and that may net be a shoe-in.
Report flukes January 25, 2021 5:21 PM GMT
sofiakenny
sofiakenny 25 Jan 21 17:03 Joined: 02 Apr 05 | Topic/replies: 23,686 | Blogger: sofiakenny's blog
Who has handled the pandemic better..England or Scotland?..there is no hope for some of you..bye the way great stuff  with BREXIT shambles.
Rate reply:

Absolute bowlarks. Scotland is bottom of the vaccination per head of the population league table in the UK. The fact is that politicians of every persuasion in the UK are not fit to run a bath let alone a country, Sturgeon included.  As for Brexit, regardless of whether you were for or against it, without it we would currently have been scrabbling around around with the rest of the EU for vaccine supplies.
Report sofiakenny January 25, 2021 5:25 PM GMT
If the Scots are a drain on Englands resources  why are they not so keen to get rid?..btw the brexit leading torygraph are blaming Merkel for Brexit!LaughLaughLaugh...
Report flukes January 25, 2021 5:29 PM GMT
If the majority of Scots want to leave then let that be so, if the majority want to stay then that is equally ok imo.
Report impossible123 January 25, 2021 5:43 PM GMT
I think Ms Sturgeon believe Scotland could be allocated the same privileges as Poland, Bulgaria, Czech Rep, Estonia, Slovenia, etc, ie receiving massive handouts form the EU for years to come. I think she's a bit late post Brexit. 

1st Ms Sturgeon will need to deal with affairs concerning Mr Salmond. She might be be around...
Report Brian January 25, 2021 6:00 PM GMT
What are the Scottish going to do for leaders when they have no SMPs with a phishy nameGrin
Report glentoby January 25, 2021 6:03 PM GMT
What would England have done without Scottish regiments for more than a Century Brian?

Btw without which NI would have been a bloodbath worse than it was?
Report glentoby January 25, 2021 6:07 PM GMT
And BTW an analogy I dislike,what would England have done without the North Sea oil that was used as leverage to join the EU?

How much of Scotland ever had the benefits of the Billions siphoned by the treasury of England?
Report glentoby January 25, 2021 6:16 PM GMT
Any of you really got a clue,ever been to Scotland or know the economic reality of a country more able to survive than the likes of Norway?

Agriculture,self sustainable,fishing,self sustainable,technology self sustainable etc etc etc.........but the rest of the world more willing to trade as a trusted partner than with Boris and co?

Who needs who?
Report bullraider January 25, 2021 6:33 PM GMT
Why else would the unionists, who seem to despise the fact that Scotland can well survive without the UK, be pulling out all the stops to try and convince us up here to not vote for independence?
Douglas Ross, Gordon Brown is that all you've got?
Report bullraider January 25, 2021 6:34 PM GMT
Oh I forgot Baroness Davidson ffs
Report glentoby January 25, 2021 6:40 PM GMT
Gordon Brown is one of the biggest reasons why Scotland should mistrust Westminster,regardless of him being conceived by backward religious parents and Tony totalitarian Blair.

Both would sell their own mudders or Grandmothers,Boris seems to have inherited their genes.Who shagged who,when and where?

Before the zealots start,I am non religious and non political and have been so since 6 years old.
Report hello :-) January 25, 2021 7:19 PM GMT
i dont think even gordon brown trusts gordon brown now

quite surprised they are wheeling him out again , would have thought the lies he told last time would be best forgotten tbh
Report casemoney January 25, 2021 7:20 PM GMT
Is Nick Surgeon a medical expert ?
Report glentoby January 25, 2021 7:26 PM GMT
Can any of you remember when Brown sold off the UK gold reserves to repair his pals disaster of an economic policy?
Report glentoby January 25, 2021 7:30 PM GMT
BTW I hope you all realise that an unemployed,unmarried plumber started this thread with a fictional pregnant daughter,only diagnosed following a test for Covid?

The next Dan Brown publisher awaits IMVHO?
Report bullraider January 25, 2021 7:40 PM GMT

Jan 25, 2021 -- 1:26PM, glentoby wrote:

Can any of you remember when Brown sold off the UK gold reserves to repair his pals disaster of an economic policy?

Besides that he bailed out the banks,do you remember Antony Crosland who wanted to nationalise the banks and the insurance industry?

Report EastLower Gooner January 25, 2021 8:40 PM GMT
Ok serious question...

Let’s say yer boy ELG was a Roman Abramovoic type and could bank roll anything...

£1m - would you do her? Probably the other way around...would you let her do you?
Report posy January 25, 2021 8:43 PM GMT
I well remember Brown's disastrous sell off of the gold reserves ;the chancellor was a moron who was told by Eddie George that it was a stupid idea. The moron compounded his reputation when he tried to sideline/ignore his chancellor Darling in 2008. The worst prime minister in living memory.
Report glentoby January 25, 2021 8:50 PM GMT
ELG you have also just proved you are hardly worthy of a conversation,after all the years you prove you are what the Racing Post accused the Forum of being.

VWD
Report EastLower Gooner January 25, 2021 8:57 PM GMT
Thank you Mr Toby....I had no idea I was bringing the forum into disrepute. Maybe I might try posting my analysis of a race and see how many responses I get. That seems apt for a horse racing forum.
Report glentoby January 25, 2021 9:12 PM GMT
That is where you failed ELG,would you appreciate your comments about your sister or mother?

You are talking about a woman regardless of her title or position?
Report jedi sophie January 25, 2021 9:15 PM GMT
This thread sums up succinctly why (GREAT BRITAIN) is the basket case that unfortunately it now is.

Bigots,racists,doom mongers,fantasists,weirdos plain n simple,there all here...

As they were on independence, hijacked by people let's just say unfamiliar with Scottish geography.

As they were on Brexit,that's going well for you all eh? Utter panic beginning to set in. A certain worse predicament for all.

Covid, the biggest display of incompetence of modern times...Tories beginning to move to discussing finances while not even close to resolving the issue. More concerned with there bumchums wealth than the climbing 6 figure death toll.

Drop the Great, call yourself what you will, well have our vote soon enough and then everyone will be clear on what has been holding our GREAT country Scotland back for hundreds of years...

Politics.

Well be just fine thanks. A nation full of opportunity. Problems yes, but we at least can remedy that when the people in charge actually give a ****.

Unlike the current incumbent Tory party and many of those who voted them in.

Too those from a working class who jumped ship and voted them in, HELL MEND YOU....

I feel very sorry for you.
Report glentoby January 25, 2021 9:17 PM GMT
ELG you are no different to obvious pervs and paedos on here given no defence or reply.Why should anyone give you breathing space on a horse race opinion..............btw just remember Zenyatta?
Report sparrow January 25, 2021 9:18 PM GMT
Totally correct,jedi.
Report Shrewd_dude January 25, 2021 9:21 PM GMT
regardless of him being conceived by backward religious parents and Tony totalitarian Blair.

Both would sell their own mudders or Grandmothers,Boris seems to have inherited their genes.Who shagged who,when and where?

Are you seriously having a go at ELG Glentoby after posting this?

Pot, Kettle, black comes to mind.
Report onlooker January 25, 2021 9:22 PM GMT
Worse still - with GORDON BROWN  ...

When the egotistical idiot 'Sold' off our Gold Reserves ... He gave NOTICE of the SaleS - as there was to be multiple Auctions.

The confirmation of intention from the Treasury subsequently alerted the gold market, and the gold price fell by $10 per ounce.

The total sale of the gold bullion sold was $3.5 billion, at $275 per ounce average sale value.

It is somewhat ironic that Gordon Brown’s attempts to make as much money as possible from a staggered sale resulted in over $100 million less for the gold compared to when the sale hadn’t been announced, but it’s damning just how much more that gold would have been worth further down the line.

Gold was $921 per ounce early in May 2009, which would put the gold sold at $11.8 billion in value - $8.3 billion more than Brown got. The 20-year price rise is worse still, with gold currently at $1,279 per ounce. This would make the gold bullion worth $16.4 billion - $12.9 billion more than was received in 1999.

Gold  is now $1,855 per ounce - yet ANOTHER 50% HIGHER .... and 7 times HIGHER than Gordon BROWN SOLD at
Report glentoby January 25, 2021 9:25 PM GMT
Look at ELGs words and comment and tell me and us you agree with them Shred Dude?
Report glentoby January 25, 2021 9:31 PM GMT
Btw I stand by my words,probably know more about them than you know about ELG?
Report Shrewd_dude January 25, 2021 9:32 PM GMT
It looks to me a joke about how ugly and unfeminine Sturgeon is. I'm surprised somebody would be offended about that when in a previous post they have criticised another politicians parents for being backwards, saying they would sell their own parents, suggesting they are related to another politcian and asking who when and where they have been shagging.
Report sparrow January 25, 2021 9:36 PM GMT
Most of this whole posting is a joke, shrewd dude.
Report glentoby January 25, 2021 9:37 PM GMT
Does it really Shrewd,is she ugly and unfeminine IYO and is so is ELG entitled to say so more than my opinion which is established a near factual?

And Btw I am Scottish and served the Westminster morons for 30+ years,that IMVHO gives me the right to comment on the country of my birth?
Report Shrewd_dude January 25, 2021 9:42 PM GMT
Yes she is pretty ugly and unfeminine. Presumably I am allowed to say that? In the same way if I was asked to describe a male politcian e.g Boris looks like an unkempt buffoon.

You are allowed to comment. I'm just surprised someone who brings a policians backward parents in to it and asks who they have been shagging would be outraged that someone would make a joke about someones looks and whether people would shag them.
Report glentoby January 25, 2021 9:54 PM GMT
Be shocked then because I despise LGBT and other minorities who want equality,I despise liars and deviants and have said so for all the time I have been on this Forum.

Idiotic disrespect toward an individual outside of that shower though from someone just mouthing off?

Just for the sake of being noticed,ELG crossed a line nobody should ever cross when it comes to Nationality or a woman.
Report Shrewd_dude January 25, 2021 10:05 PM GMT
I'm not shocked at all.

Although I'm not sure whether your issue is that you think people should only be allowed to disrespect politicians you also have a negative view of or should only disrespect male politicians.
Report glentoby January 25, 2021 10:14 PM GMT
My issue is,when you know fukc all just keep quite about subjects that are sensitive to many unless you consider an opinion worthy of debate,the OP is an unemployed troll and confirmed liar,ELG was until his stupid comments an inert contributor about racing and gambling.

As an Englishman he dipped his toe into waters where he had no right to dip,that applies to all English muppets who cannot contribute to any debate about any subject that concerns the Union if they have no first hand knowledge of Scotland,Wales or NI.

HTH
Report smirnoff2therescue January 25, 2021 10:35 PM GMT
nee knock on the door these past cupla days Glen - whens it gana happen cos i cant stay in indefinitely CryCryCry

You need to get a grip on reality bonny lad cos yav completely lost the plot these past few mths - you were going to bed a gud cupla hrs ago but yet still you were here spouting the usual bollux....... #justsayinglike

and more importantly.......

#whosthatknockingathedoorwhosthatringingthebell LaughLaughLaugh

wd on ya winner tonight but as for the rest giv it up cos ya a madness song SadSadSad
Report EastLower Gooner January 25, 2021 10:43 PM GMT
I’m not English and those on here that have had the pleasure of meeting me can verify which country my loyalties belong too.

This thread is no different to the ones we’ve had recently on US Politics where interesting and thought provoking debates descended into Twitter style open warfare because we’ve had to put up with individuals like yourself assuming the roles of intellectual free speech moderators when in fact your’re just as mentally challenged as the rest of us.

It’s actually a little interesting. I mean you’re saying a particular nationality can’t speak on a topic yet you were quite vocal and to be honest a bit aggressive on those Biden and Trump threads.

If you’re that upset about what I wrote then you could just ask Betfair to ban me.

Seeing that we’re casting aspersions is that what your type like to do?
Report EastLower Gooner January 25, 2021 10:47 PM GMT
By the way...what was the Zenyatta comment about?
Report smirnoff2therescue January 25, 2021 10:50 PM GMT
ELG tekk nee notice the lads had a complete meltdown the past few mths and any1 that dares tekk him to task immediately gets threatened wiv a knock on the door cos they are paedos et al from his long lost mates at the Met or wherever he worked - he has got rozzer mates all ova the world if ya dare believe him so emigrate b4 they get to you LaughLaughLaugh

in the meanwhile keep posting ya foreign stuff - always interesting WinkWink
Report casemoney January 26, 2021 12:30 AM GMT
I only found out today  Nicola FERGUSON Sturgeon Laugh WTF Laugh
Report smirnoff2therescue January 26, 2021 12:49 AM GMT
ordinary world.......
Report Sica Dan January 26, 2021 1:05 AM GMT
The hardcore Nats despise Sturgeon,some even think she is a MI6 plant to delay Independence.they
also hate her determination to get the gender  bill through parliament.
Incidentally Nat MPs at westminster are doing very well financially,4 of the top ten expense claimers
are SNP,i doubt they will be in a hurry to give up their sinecure.
Report stewarty b January 26, 2021 1:10 AM GMT
Good post SD.
Report hello :-) January 26, 2021 12:36 PM GMT
every day that passes highlights the mess brexit has left

60% of scots voted remain and thats only going to get higher , whether folk agree or not scotland will re join the EU through independance

the tories will barely have a seat in scotland after next election and they know it , scraping around like desperate mice looking for alliances with labour , who told them to fk off , a desperate tactic from westminster to halt the inevitable

must be worried
Report carrot1960 January 26, 2021 12:45 PM GMT
Cuckoo
Report hello :-) January 26, 2021 12:51 PM GMT
Laugh

ah spring again
Report glentoby January 28, 2021 7:20 PM GMT
Has the Forum become populated by such a minority of sycophantic narcissistic idiots that without a mirror they cannot engage in any debate including gambling and horse racing?

ALL my posts on this thread were solely and purely to seed some bait,it worked on one hand and failed on another level.Apologies to ELG who responded admirably,does not mean I agree with his views here,but always respected his views on racing,apologies ELG if you are not English.

The bottom line is the OP is a liar and a fraud,Shearer is on a par,this I know for FACT.

Brought back to the top for no other reason than Monday was a wind up being Burns Anniversary!!!
Report Wesdag January 29, 2021 12:09 PM GMT
This thread will be doing the rounds in the coming weeks as it appears increasing likely that senior figures in the SNP tried to frame Alex Salmond.
Report jedi sophie January 29, 2021 12:31 PM GMT
Early for a drink....
Report sparrow January 29, 2021 12:41 PM GMT
Has a post on this thread just disappeared in the past half hour?
Report paul the b January 29, 2021 4:50 PM GMT
The woman is a massive attention seeker with deluded views.
Boris just loves winding her up......give her a vote, so the Scots can sod off and stop pilfering Central Government.
They will go bust in about 5 years or so.....plus you Scots can kiss goodbye to free parking,prescriptions and Uni fees.
Report glentoby January 29, 2021 4:53 PM GMT
You have not changed then Paul the B?

Still a moron!!!
Report paul the b January 29, 2021 5:18 PM GMT
glen......think you are the Moron!!
Just expressing a view......Oh sorry cannot do that because you disagree?.....So bog off and read a book on free speech!
If you are Scottish, what I have said will happen......can't really raise much tax from making Kilts and Haggis......Oil reserves will run dry sooner or later if want to throw in that old Chestnut.
Only you can hope the Scots start drinking more Whiskey to raise some tax.......plenty of homeless drunks around Glasgow and Edinburgh to raise a few quid.....highest homeless rate in Europe so I believe.
This all sounds great for the Scots to re-enter the EU.....Surely the powers that be will be well impressed with what the Scottish people have to offer.....Lol.
Report glentoby January 29, 2021 5:30 PM GMT
Views are fine when knowing what you are talking about Paul,what do you actually know?

You should research your facts maybe? As for Glasgow,largest population but merely an overflow for NI and most Scots do not recognise the city as "Scottish" As such independence may let the country address the cess pit of there and Edinburgh by introducing the mooted,no work no benefits,3 strikes and out Law Enforcement?

Btw I was just yanking your chain as it has been a while,hope you are ok.
Report JML January 29, 2021 5:38 PM GMT
no work no benefits,3 strikes and out Law Enforcement

And you question if other people know what they're talking about.

Have you thought about what this stupid idea of yours would do to the crime rate?

End up paying £40K an year to lock them up to save a much smaller amount in benefits.
Report glentoby January 29, 2021 5:53 PM GMT
Not my idea,it is what is being discussed among Poilicians to address the issues they face domestically.HTH
Report glentoby January 29, 2021 5:54 PM GMT
Here is the T before you start howling!!!
Report JML January 29, 2021 6:00 PM GMT
Now you're lying.
Report glentoby January 29, 2021 6:01 PM GMT
So I keep being accused of and yet every time proven not to be doing so?
Report N-east Correspondent January 29, 2021 6:08 PM GMT
You do amuse me Glen, Glasgow is actually a very nice place to live these day - sure I wouldnt want to walk through certain areas at night but that goes for any city in any country.
More chance of hell freezing over than 3 strikes or no work no benefits coming in - sounds like something Johnson might introduce not the ''woke'' (her words) Nicola would every dream of.
The uncomfortable truth for a lot of Scots to admit too (I will) is that many have done well out of successive Labour/Con govs. and therefore why rock the boat, free uni, free prescripts etc. again there are some who have not but that wont change any time soon under independence imo.
Report JML January 29, 2021 6:09 PM GMT
Do you understand the meaning of the word "proven"

For you to prove you weren't lying you need to back up what
you said with evidence.
Report glentoby January 29, 2021 6:13 PM GMT
Watch and learn JML,not for me to give exact details of policy!!!Wink
Report jedi sophie January 29, 2021 7:18 PM GMT
Sparrow.

Yes one from BRIGUST 1 or so I feel.
Report glentoby January 29, 2021 7:24 PM GMT
Brigust claims to live in France and forgot he was actually in England when spouting about Brexit,not a clue about what was happening,like Andrew in Swindon and Bank Accounts.

Pair of muppets,Stadler and Waldorf had more credibility. NAP
Report sparrow January 29, 2021 7:43 PM GMT
That's the one jedi and I thought for a moment I had the wrong thread.  Was only up for a short while and not very complimentary to Nicola.
Report brigust1 January 29, 2021 11:14 PM GMT
That is correct Jedi and Sparrow. Perhaps the moderator is a Scot. I didn't think it was even offensive. Must have been a record removal time. I don't think I even mentioned the Sturgeon.

Glen you really don't do yourself any favours. I make allowances, muppet, puppet or whatever you call me.
Report chavman January 29, 2021 11:34 PM GMT
interesting to see how the free uni/prescriptions/nhs will pan out with an independent state
Report the dealer January 29, 2021 11:37 PM GMT
Too be fair, the majority of Scots who voted no to independence and yes to stay in the union, in the once in a generation poll, a few years back, would probably have found your post offensive. 
There 8s a massive assumption that she speaks for the whole of scotland,  she doesn't.
Cant imagine why anyone would report it though or why the mods removed it,  have seen a lot worse over the years.
Report chavman January 29, 2021 11:37 PM GMT
surely independence means self sufficiency
Report the dealer January 29, 2021 11:40 PM GMT
Whi is self sufficient these days ? Everybody owes money to everyone else.
Report chavman January 29, 2021 11:41 PM GMT
and whether flocks of jocks thinking they can come south of the border to avail of free services will be tolerated is another thing
Report Nebs January 29, 2021 11:41 PM GMT
My only concern is the effect on betfair. Will an independent Scotland allow betfair, and will it still be allowed if Scotland joins the EU?
Report chavman January 29, 2021 11:42 PM GMT
they will also be restricted from working,just the same as any other migrant
Report the dealer January 29, 2021 11:43 PM GMT
Reported chav Grin
Report chavman January 29, 2021 11:45 PM GMT
sscotland will never meet eu criteria to join,it will just be some 3rd world nation fighting for recognition with a despot leader at the helm
Report the dealer January 29, 2021 11:47 PM GMT
The yes need to win the vote yet! The vote isn't even legal,
Report hello :-) January 29, 2021 11:48 PM GMT
chavman30 Jan

and whether flocks of jocks thinking they can come south of the border to avail of free services will be tolerated is another thing

Rate reply:
not very good tbh

are you joking Laugh

and reported , also for jumpin the vac queue !!
Report chavman January 29, 2021 11:57 PM GMT
shower of cnts Grin
Report Sica Dan January 30, 2021 12:17 AM GMT
There will be no Indy Ref2 in 2021 but there will be a gender recognition act so if a man says he is
a woman then he is a woman.Anyone who voices to the contrary  will risk falling foul of Hamza Yuseles's Hate
speech act.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com