Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
carrot1960
17 Jan 21 13:00
| Topic/replies: 15,465 | Blogger: carrot1960's blog
Arse ,Arse ,ARSE
Pause Switch to Standard View Ruby Walsh or Father Jack
Show More
Report 1st time poster January 17, 2021 1:02 PM GMT
thought i was miss hearing,obrien quite happy to go along with it,typical ignorant walsh family,try to shock viewers
Report workrider January 17, 2021 1:04 PM GMT
Of course neither of ye ever heard that word before ffs grow up.
Report punchestown January 17, 2021 1:06 PM GMT
He's a breath of fresh air to the normal gravy train merchants who haven't got the bottle to criticise one of their ex peers.
Report 1st time poster January 17, 2021 1:07 PM GMT
ive heard shut the foook up you daft koont , before but dont want obrien to say it to walsh
Report punchestown January 17, 2021 1:09 PM GMT
Ruby was interviewed on Irish TV and he was asked was he still friends with his ex colleagues in the weight room now that he was retired.

His answer was "Yeah I was until I started doing this job".
Report workrider January 17, 2021 1:11 PM GMT
1st showing yourself up for been such a cissy , next you'll be telling us how such and such a jockey ruined your day, though i doubt it'll be in such nice terms..Grow a pair ffs or go back to kindergarden this is no place for you if you're that easily hurt..
Report 1st time poster January 17, 2021 1:14 PM GMT
who mentioned been hurt you daft koont,but if everyone presenting decided to use a swear word they fancied using ,where would we be,
he,s never said it before in his 100,s of appearences and used it twice in a minute so obviously pre planned
Report workrider January 17, 2021 1:18 PM GMT
I'd rather be a D/C than a cissy who's hurt by the word arse Laugh
Report 11kv January 17, 2021 1:19 PM GMT
Making friends again WR   LaughLaugh
Report firstimevisor January 17, 2021 1:19 PM GMT
A swear word? Is arse a swear word? Is bottom a swear word?
Report firstimevisor January 17, 2021 1:19 PM GMT
A swear word? Is arse a swear word? Is bottom a swear word?
Report 1st time poster January 17, 2021 1:21 PM GMT
i,m sure you,ll post any post where ive said i,m hurt by the word arse,
but as we,ve just about got rid of one pig ignorant walsh family memeber from the commentary box we dont need to replace him with another
Report Bentring January 17, 2021 1:32 PM GMT
If this is about the word arse being a swear word i'm not surprised as in some parts of England we class knackered also as swear word.
It's refreshing to have a laid back attitude when using the word arse and hoor it really is.
Like not getting up too early or asking the landlord when is last orders (Bout November)so take a chill pill and when swallowed try a dictionary.
Report workrider January 17, 2021 1:39 PM GMT
11k I bet even you ain't hurt by that word..Laugh..1st get a grip theres a good lad, I bet you only have sign language on the telly in case someone utters the dreaded word ARSE...Laugh
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com