Forums
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
carrot1960
17 Jan 21 12:00
| Topic/replies: 15,386 | Blogger: carrot1960's blog
Arse ,Arse ,ARSE

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 14
By:
1st time poster
When: 17 Jan 21 12:02
thought i was miss hearing,obrien quite happy to go along with it,typical ignorant walsh family,try to shock viewers
By:
workrider
When: 17 Jan 21 12:04
Of course neither of ye ever heard that word before ffs grow up.
By:
punchestown
When: 17 Jan 21 12:06
He's a breath of fresh air to the normal gravy train merchants who haven't got the bottle to criticise one of their ex peers.
By:
1st time poster
When: 17 Jan 21 12:07
ive heard shut the foook up you daft koont , before but dont want obrien to say it to walsh
By:
punchestown
When: 17 Jan 21 12:09
Ruby was interviewed on Irish TV and he was asked was he still friends with his ex colleagues in the weight room now that he was retired.

His answer was "Yeah I was until I started doing this job".
By:
workrider
When: 17 Jan 21 12:11
1st showing yourself up for been such a cissy , next you'll be telling us how such and such a jockey ruined your day, though i doubt it'll be in such nice terms..Grow a pair ffs or go back to kindergarden this is no place for you if you're that easily hurt..
By:
1st time poster
When: 17 Jan 21 12:14
who mentioned been hurt you daft koont,but if everyone presenting decided to use a swear word they fancied using ,where would we be,
he,s never said it before in his 100,s of appearences and used it twice in a minute so obviously pre planned
By:
workrider
When: 17 Jan 21 12:18
I'd rather be a D/C than a cissy who's hurt by the word arse Laugh
By:
11kv
When: 17 Jan 21 12:19
Making friends again WR   LaughLaugh
By:
firstimevisor
A swear word? Is arse a swear word? Is bottom a swear word?
By:
firstimevisor
A swear word? Is arse a swear word? Is bottom a swear word?
By:
1st time poster
When: 17 Jan 21 12:21
i,m sure you,ll post any post where ive said i,m hurt by the word arse,
but as we,ve just about got rid of one pig ignorant walsh family memeber from the commentary box we dont need to replace him with another
By:
Bentring
When: 17 Jan 21 12:32
If this is about the word arse being a swear word i'm not surprised as in some parts of England we class knackered also as swear word.
It's refreshing to have a laid back attitude when using the word arse and hoor it really is.
Like not getting up too early or asking the landlord when is last orders (Bout November)so take a chill pill and when swallowed try a dictionary.
By:
workrider
When: 17 Jan 21 12:39
11k I bet even you ain't hurt by that word..Laugh..1st get a grip theres a good lad, I bet you only have sign language on the telly in case someone utters the dreaded word ARSE...Laugh
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com