Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There are currently 3 people viewing this thread.
Andrew.in.Sweden
02 Jan 21 07:57
| Topic/replies: 18,332 | Blogger: Andrew.in.Sweden's blog
Good morning Guys/Girls and a HAPPY NEW YEAR 2021 to all.

I don't need to start this thread by explaining history behind it as i did in previous years (most readers know it anyway) so lets get straight into the concept for those that are not familiar.

Conditions of each lay post will be exactly the same as they always were (since April 2018). Only one post in any given day (to prevent chasing) bookmaker odds of 5/2 or under and matched on here to win a level stake of £50. A copy of the bet will be shown as part of the post together with what i consider a reasonable reasoning for the lay selection. For complete transparency i will post the status and running P/L.

My first thread had 66 selections in 70 days but i was home for 5 weeks at the time and since then have become more infrequent simply due to work commitments although the latter has reduced a little in recently. I hope to be able to post more often in 2021.

The 4 previous threads (2 in 2018) were all profitable with an current overall gain of £2242 to a level stake (breakdown at the end of this post) although the last couple were a little disappointing. I could go into a lengthy synopsis into why but it would be pointless and appear i was looking for excuses.

I will also continue to post my 'thoughts of the day' albeit reduced in content (one banker and one EW) and primarily on Saturdays.

As on all my lay threads everyone is welcome to post, banter is more than welcome and all i politely request is no personal bickering please. We all noticed on the previous thread there are those that have no interest in the game or anything constructive to say (preferring to act as childish trolls) but this is sadly a reflection of social media we know today. 

My previous lay threads record (all on this forum)

Daily Lay Thread 2018 (Spring/Summer)
Total 66 selections (including Saturday and Sunday thread)
Success 55/66
Strike rate 83%
Overall profit +£1657 to level stake £50

Random Daily Lay Thread 2018 (late Summer/Winter)
Total 64 selections
Success 46/64
Strike rate 72%
Overall profit +£425 to level stake £50

Daily Lay Thread 2019 (reduced selections)
Total 78 selections
Success 56/78
Strike rate 72%
Overall profit +£81 to level stake £50

Random Lay Thread 2020 (reduced selections)
Total 36 selections
Success 25/36
Strike rate 69%
Overall profit +£79 to level stake £50

Good luck to all in 2021 Happy

I have a couple on a shortlist for today and expect to post later.
Pause Switch to Standard View Andrews 2021 Lay Thread
Show More
Report Cork Langer May 9, 2021 9:25 PM BST
AIS, I would refer you to my initial post on the thread 2/1/21, it really isn't worth lowering yourself to the stalker's level, irrespective of the provocation, depriving him of a comment or reply can and will never be beaten for ultimate effect.
Report the dealer May 9, 2021 9:27 PM BST
100% CL the guy has mental health issues,

Let him pedal his p1sh and just ignore it
Report glentoby May 9, 2021 9:29 PM BST
Stalker? 2 posts here since he has been all over my threads which are and were few and far between?

You are thicker than the average if you believe a word he types,apologies to all for revealing the truth but FFS waken up?
Report glentoby May 9, 2021 9:30 PM BST
Ditto YOU dealer,you trolled and failed,point out my LIES iyo?
Report glentoby May 9, 2021 9:31 PM BST
Refer to my compy post if you must................you are one referred to!!!?
Report glentoby May 9, 2021 9:35 PM BST
Ever wondered why THE CON MAN can never,will never engage directly?

Waits to post a comment half way down a thread and yet never actually engages?

Because he cannot avoid the TRUTH...........far better if he did..........he is an odds on loser like his Happy Picnic altar ego.............NAPDevilWink
Report glentoby May 9, 2021 10:21 PM BST
It's not LONGCHAMP.........................how much are you gifting to the IJF that it IS NOT?

£50K here and double whatever your bet is?
Report glentoby May 9, 2021 10:28 PM BST
Btw just to jog your memory and the sole reason for posting on YOUR thread..............Mid Med Bank is owned by HSBC and YOU and Dodgy Picnic felt you would not like to drink in the best hotel in Paris because it had also been bought?

Different worlds AIS? Yours is the fantasy,if I am wrong then tell the Forum where I am lying in these statements?
Report penzance May 9, 2021 10:34 PM BST
the OP has a good thread going here,why not leave
him and the other contributors in peace.
You're a fcking pest.
Report leif May 9, 2021 10:39 PM BST
Frankly. I couldn't give a flying **** whether AIS lives in Suede. or on the moon and spends his weekends racing with the Clangers Glen.

What is evident though is the consistency between AIS and Happysandwich to embolden names within their posts.

Could be coincidence, or a mutual mirroring of each other's posting format or something else.

It's peculiar in nature given one's observation of many interactions on this forum?
Report glentoby May 9, 2021 10:40 PM BST
Tell that to the con man penzance?

Count my posts here and compare his trolls.............count the P & L.........from genuine threads of mine compared?LaughWink

Have a nice life..............don't call me call your local Fraud Squad!!!Wink
Report glentoby May 9, 2021 10:44 PM BST
ROFL leif,must have been typing over you,glad it is not just me and ditto could not care less,just miffed he trolls me and accuses and then runs when the evidence is shown.
Report flukes May 9, 2021 10:53 PM BST
leif and tobymug, unfortunately the ventriloquist's hand appears to be permanently stuck
Report leif May 9, 2021 10:55 PM BST
It stands out like a pimple on a conk.

Could be coincidental of course or an implicit action that's carried out without any attempt to hide association with its origin of discourse.
Report leif May 9, 2021 10:58 PM BST
AIS and Happysandwich invited to explain why they have both, and consistently 'emboldened' names etc when they have posted.
Report glentoby May 9, 2021 11:06 PM BST
Purely coincidence the frequency of "This is for" Happy Sandwich on the team compy Forum,Happy Sandwich "I have posted on the wrong thread,I will get the hang of it etc...............10 weeks in and same bollocks.

Exact same highlighting etc etc etc,same tipping of short odds losers..............same everything in fact.Sussed it all a couple of years ago,call it coppers instinct,gut feeling or just the smell when Aiden moved from Berlin?

Amazing how an old unemployed Con can convince so many when the evidence is in plain sight and even Kemo was onto him.

Btw Penzance et al,you have all won the Nigerian Lottery,£1.5 mil each,to claim please send £20k to release the funds.........Andreinnaiarobi@hotmail.CON via Pee Pal or Western Onion!!! Funds will be released on receipt of cleared funds.

Yous in sunseraty

Ima Q Hunt
Socceratory General
Report Andrew.in.Sweden May 10, 2021 1:05 PM BST
Good 'Summer' afternoon Guys,

A warm one (29c) although unfortunately it's not going to last as rain is forecast for the next few days. A pity as Thursday is Ascension day and most will make it a 4 day weekend here including myself. Mind you with the York 3 day meeting starting on Wednesday and Newbury (Lockinge) on Saturday it's not all bad.

Normally this would be an opportunity for me to go to UK for weekend but not with quarantine rules as they are (Germany and Sweden are on the Amber list). I've never seen an Epsom Derby live (a nice possibility) but it's all down to Johnson/Merkel. No sign of a first vaccination yet here either.

I was disappointed with the P/L lay selection yesterday, beaten a fast diminishing head but it might just as well have been 50L as we lose the same. On my previous 4 threads i've been able to sustain a decent successful run on several occasions (14 once) but not so in 2021. I thought i was going to make it 4 yesterday, but the gods (and odds) were against me, i had to pick what was to become one of the best backed runners on the day. Sad

Looking through the cards last night they looked average at best (Ireland excepted) although there is a listed race at Windsor (my most frequently visited course in UK back in time). I didn't really fancy anything this afternoon and have only had one bet, a small lay of Vitesse Du Son (3.20) in the Lingfield 1.50. Carrying a penalty, drawn wide (although won from stall 11 LTO) and hasn't run well off marks of 50+ before. Could improve again of course, but i was happy to lay it.

Cork, Dealer and Penzance

Thank you.

Cork, correct, but occasionally i respond if only to defend myself. The guy is typical of keyboard warriors (first out the pub door when it kicks off). He knows he can basically post what he likes, lies and BS although i doubt many on here actually believe any of it.

Leif

I'm not 100% sure you are not a Glentoby alias, but in the event you are not, you have my word i'm not the poster Happysandwich although i have met him, his wife, a relative and her husband in Paris 2019 for the Arc (i've acutally met several off here). I do not have any other ID's whatsoever, nor do i want one as i've stated before.

Troll

The photo you posted is not Longchamp 2019 as you implied and you know it, i doubt you were there anyway. As for 'unemployed', want me to post my Linkedin profile link with a zillion Saab connections (it's a criminal offence to falsify professional qualifications and i work as a freelance consultant).

Good luck and have a nice Monday all.
Report glentoby May 10, 2021 1:11 PM BST

Not Longchamp?

Proves you have never been if you think it is not.NAP
Report Andrew.in.Sweden May 10, 2021 4:02 PM BST
[img]https://community.cdnbf.net/community.betfair.com/user/andrew.in.sweden...  

I've been to more Arcs than you've backed winners Laugh

You really need to get a new smart phone or do you use a Black cape to take your photos.
Report glentoby May 10, 2021 4:09 PM BST
1.01 you have NEVER been,too late to claim otherwise after saying the pic is not Longchamp,anyone who had even been once would have known it is,pic is perfectly clear!!!
Report Andrew.in.Sweden May 10, 2021 4:10 PM BST
Report Andrew.in.Sweden May 10, 2021 4:12 PM BST
pic is perfectly clear!!!

LaughLaugh
Report glentoby May 10, 2021 4:17 PM BST
Keep digging,even Stevie Wonder would know from the pic it is Longchamp,your smileys you cannot dig yourself out of it!!! NAP
Report glentoby May 10, 2021 4:18 PM BST
"confirm"
Report glentoby May 10, 2021 4:19 PM BST
Maybe you mistook it for Aly Paly..........the frying pan which is closer to you?
Report Cork Langer May 10, 2021 4:54 PM BST
AIS, I fully understand what you are saying, anyone on here unfortunate enough to have a nemesis has felt the same at some stage I am sure, the fact that said incumbent has made 125 of the 944 posts on this thread and not a single one of those, is in relation to the subject matter it was intended for, rather tells its own story.
Report glentoby May 10, 2021 4:59 PM BST
And there was me thinking Kemo was banned Corkie? He did do well then,shame the sheep never took more notice?
Report Andrew.in.Sweden May 10, 2021 5:08 PM BST
Thanks Cork, i think it's time for blocking to be honest, it's much less hassle.

Begrudgingly, i may have to accept the photo he posted of the area of Longchamp is probably correct. I think it's a view to the right of the main grandstand, but if so, it's an area i've never been in anyway.
Report glentoby May 10, 2021 5:39 PM BST
Incoming Google photo AIS.................will it help you or send you deeper IYO?
Report glentoby May 10, 2021 5:41 PM BST
ROFL...........grudgingly..........it might be an area to the right of the main stand,an area I have never been in?

Despite all your visits?

Do you know where the entry and exit to the track is for the horses AIS,for every race?
Report glentoby May 10, 2021 5:43 PM BST
And just to help,the view is NOT to the right of the main grandstand!!!

HTH
Report glentoby May 10, 2021 5:48 PM BST

Perhaps this one might orientate you..........this is the Main Stand as was!!!

A troll says to Aiden In Berlin "are you really getting a dog"? Aiden replies "Ja a Labrador" his fellow troll replies "FFS don't get one of them,have you seen how many of their owners end up blind"?
Report glentoby May 10, 2021 5:57 PM BST
Can we now assume that AIS is also top 2 rated or is that stretching his ablity IYO?
Report leif May 10, 2021 6:23 PM BST
Leif

I'm not 100% sure you are not a Glentoby alias, but in the event you are not, you have my word i'm not the poster Happysandwich although i have met him, his wife, a relative and her husband in Paris 2019 for the Arc (i've actually met several off here). I do not have any other ID's whatsoever, nor do i want one as I've stated before.

I am not Glentoby's alter ego 100% and you can take that to the Bundesbank.

You haven't explained the striking similarity, and one that pervades the whole thread on a constant basis, why you both have emboldened names on every post that you and happysandwich have made.

Perhaps Happysarnie and yourself can log in simultaneously and explain why this situation arose?
Report Trusty May 10, 2021 6:27 PM BST
I think you are well off the mark there Leif nothing in HS or AIS conversations have any similarity in content or tone.
Report Andrew.in.Sweden May 10, 2021 6:29 PM BST
And just to help,the view is NOT to the right of the main grandstand!!!

To the right of the grandstand as i stated !

That's your lot, you're blocked tobytroll.
Report Andrew.in.Sweden May 10, 2021 6:32 PM BST
Leif

Fair enough i accept you are not GT, but i can assure you i am not Happysandwich. I'm not even sure why you would think i was.
Report flukes May 10, 2021 6:41 PM BST
Andrew, rest assured that leif and glentoby are most certainly 1 and the same.
Report glentoby May 10, 2021 6:54 PM BST
VWD Aiden,a nice Google image.........actually pretty crap.Screwed yourself by your own hand and statements,anyone who had ever been would have recognised my photos as taken to the right of the walkway facing the stands from the track.

Must be the most inept and worst attempt at a CON ever witnessed on here and that takes some doing!!!!ShockedCrySad
Report Andrew.in.Sweden May 10, 2021 6:55 PM BST
Flukes,

You may be right, but i'm just a simple engineer Laugh
Report Andrew.in.Sweden May 10, 2021 6:57 PM BST
Not to worry, i can continue in peace tomorrow.

The contents of this post have been hidden for this blocked user: glentoby.
You can manage your blocked users list here .
Report glentoby May 10, 2021 6:58 PM BST
YOU are just SIMPLY a con man who has never been to Longchamp!!!

Give you one more chance to prove otherwise,what species of tree is most common within,what species of tree is around the pond without?

Any more than 60 seconds and you are further exposed!!!
Report glentoby May 10, 2021 7:01 PM BST
This is what the trolls and con men do when exposed,it is a trait they all have.Oops Aiden................just had a peek...........they also forget what technology can tell,like instamatic cameras rarely LIE?Wink
Report Hayden May 10, 2021 7:02 PM BST
Suzi Quatro just texted me , said she doesn't think Leif & Glentoby are the same person as they felt different , mind you says she was a bit brahms at the time.
Report happysandwich May 10, 2021 7:03 PM BST
I can assure everyone I am not Andrew in Sweden and tbh I would be very flattered if anyone thought I was.
Report glentoby May 10, 2021 7:04 PM BST
Amazing she would be right hayden and ditto she says you are a multi name troll!!! VWDCoolWink
Report Hayden May 10, 2021 7:08 PM BST
Myself & Suzi are pretty close tbh , both played keepy uppy with Maradona over in Napoli & a member of the monarchy got the drinks in at full time.
Report leif May 10, 2021 7:11 PM BST
happysandwich10 May 21 18:03Joined: 06 May 10 | Topic/replies: 2,652 | Blogger: happysandwich's blog

I can assure everyone I am not Andrew in Sweden and tbh I would be very flattered if anyone thought I was.

Can you simply, and succinctly explain why you 'embolden' every person you name in your posts in identical fashion to that of AIS?

I've not seen as striking an example of mirroring between two individuals, on the same threads, from any other pair of posters.
Report glentoby May 10, 2021 7:16 PM BST
4 Yr old filly trained by Karl Burke..................Never Been To Paris................reminds me of a bloke in Berlin,Finland and even Norway........................I wonder if I missed a tw&t?
Report flukes May 10, 2021 7:17 PM BST
Leif, isn't it amazing how you and tobymug don't post for a couple of days then resurface together at the same time  on the same threads.
Report leif May 10, 2021 7:20 PM BST
Oi! Tapeworm, do your homework first

Popped in yesterday and saturday.

Go and crawl up someone else's ar&e Plain
Report flukes May 10, 2021 7:24 PM BST
leif, tobymug's hand is so far up yours that you will need morphine to remove it.
Report leif May 10, 2021 7:29 PM BST
Flukes exposed as telling porkies so resorts to Homophobia Cry
Report flukes May 10, 2021 7:36 PM BST
What's homophobic about that? You are the original ventriloquist and his dummy except nobody knows which is the dummy. And yet it's ok for you to tell me to 'go and crawl up someone else's arse'
Report leif May 10, 2021 7:39 PM BST
Flukes and his other aliases in the flesh Plain

Report glentoby May 10, 2021 7:41 PM BST
I doubt Flukes is homophobic............or do you get homophobic benders iyo?

He is a big Ascot Boy/Laz Luv fan.
Report leif May 10, 2021 7:46 PM BST
Andrew in Sweden

I'm not 100% sure you (leif) are not a Glentoby alias, but in the event you are not, you have my word i'm not the poster Happysandwich although i have met him, his wife, a relative and her husband in Paris 2019 for the Arc (i've actually met several off here). I do not have any other ID's whatsoever, nor do i want one as I've stated before.

I am not Glentoby's alter ego 100% and you can take that to the Bundesbank.

You haven't explained the striking similarity, and one that pervades the whole thread on a constant basis, why you both have emboldened names on every post that you and happysandwich have made.

Perhaps Happysarnie and yourself can log in simultaneously and explain why this situation arose?

happysandwich10 May 21 18:03Joined: 06 May 10 | Topic/replies: 2,652 | Blogger:

Can you simply, and succinctly explain why you 'embolden' every person you name in your posts in identical fashion to that of AIS?

I've not seen as striking an example of mirroring between two individuals, on the same threads, from any other pair of posters.

Despite pointing out the striking similarity in the way they both 'embolden' names in each other's posts, and a request from both AIS and Happysarnie to explain why it has existed and pervaded this whole thread, neither has stumped up an explanation.
Report flukes May 10, 2021 7:47 PM BST
leif and glentoby, laurel and hardy, abbot and costello, cannon and ball, morecambe and wise.........
Report Hayden May 10, 2021 7:54 PM BST
Norfolk met AIS at the racecourse more than once and vouched for him earlier in the thread.

So does Leif / Glen think Norfolk is a liar as well ?
Report glentoby May 10, 2021 7:55 PM BST
Flukes...........Burgess and McClean............Burk and Hair.........Berk with N'O hair.......Elton and Freddie.........Boy George and WHAM!!!!Wink
Report flukes May 10, 2021 7:57 PM BST
Keep taking the clozapine toby
Report glentoby May 10, 2021 8:00 PM BST
Soon be back on Ichnusa and single malt Flukes!!!CoolWink
Report Hayden May 10, 2021 8:15 PM BST
Norfolk met AIS at the racecourse more than once and vouched for him earlier in the thread.

Report glentoby May 10, 2021 8:20 PM BST
I met Norfolk,ask him if he thinks I am a liar hayden?

Placed a bet with the sole Euro note left in my wallet with Skinto,asked him to donate the winnings to charity which he did after the 13/2 shot won.

Gave it on here and advised I would see him the following day,all FACT.Likewise he knows 1.01 I served at Howard Street nick,what does he know about AIS?

NOTHING................I venture?
Report the dealer May 10, 2021 8:22 PM BST
AIS sent me stuff to prove who he is and where he lived and worked, when kemo was trolling all over the thread, like Glen now.
Everything he has said about him is true.

Let Toby and his glove puppet talk to themselves, they are both used to it.
Report Hayden May 10, 2021 8:24 PM BST
I repeat

This question isn't about you it's about Andrew.....so

Report glentoby May 10, 2021 8:25 PM BST
Correct Dealer,everything Kemo said is true and btw I think Skinto will confirm that Leif has no connection with ME.NAP
Report the dealer May 10, 2021 8:27 PM BST
Nothing both you and kemo have said about AIS is true, its your mental health that makes you think it is.
Report Andrew.in.Sweden May 10, 2021 8:30 PM BST
Leif,

Despite pointing out the striking similarity in the way they both 'embolden' names in each other's posts

I hadn't given this any thought before but out of curiosity i went through this thread from the start. Yes, i have typed posters names in bold font, but randomly, look for yourself and as recently as the months of April/May. Is this your basis for thinking both posters are the same ? It's a bit weak.

Personally i don't care if you think i am him anyway, it's an annonymous forum at the end of the day and your prerogative. I've stated i'm not, and that is it.
Report Hayden May 10, 2021 8:30 PM BST
Surprised knowing Norfolk as you say you do that you think he's either daft for being taken in by Andrew or just simply telling lies.

Have you at any time considered that Norfolk may be correct.
Report the dealer May 10, 2021 8:35 PM BST
Norfolk if your about, can you remember meeting your best pal glen?
Report glentoby May 10, 2021 8:47 PM BST
Correct about what Hayden?

I arrived from Fakenham via an Indian Restaurant in the middle of nowhere and a hotel ditto having gone to see a Hunter chaser owned by friends.Sought out Paul pretty quickly and introduced ourselves,had a chuckle about this Forum.John Best trained the horse I had tipped in the middle of the night having been tipped off by an owner at the bar.

I handed Paul the Euro note,he said I will pay you out in sterling if it wins,it won 13/2.I walked back and he was going to pay me out,I said no need give it to SSAFA.Offered champagne,Paul and his staff declined so I bought them diet cokes.

East Anglian Air Ambulance were fund raising that day,I was wearing a grey suit,black cashmere crombie,light blue shirt,Military police tie and black double soled Churches brogues,picked up in a Bentley and taken to Bristows where a helicopter took me to Marshalls in Cambs..............then came home.

Ask Skinto if one single word is a lie?
Report leif May 10, 2021 8:49 PM BST
Leif,

Despite pointing out the striking similarity in the way they both 'embolden' names in each other's posts

I hadn't given this any thought before but out of curiosity i went through this thread from the start. Yes, i have typed posters names in bold font, but randomly, look for yourself and as recently as the months of April/May. Is this your basis for thinking both posters are the same ? It's a bit weak.

Personally i don't care if you think i am him anyway, it's an annonymous forum at the end of the day and your prerogative. I've stated i'm not, and that is it.

Yes, but the point is that Happysarnie has also emboldened the names on every post he has made.

The mirroring of each other's posts in unique to this site yet occurs on the same thread.

There are many other posts from you both that carry the same motif.

Rumbled mate.
Report glentoby May 10, 2021 8:50 PM BST
And BTW his wife Jean also made a donation to SSAFA,much more honour than some of the welching and lying that goes on here.
Report flukes May 10, 2021 8:52 PM BST
leif, you and glentoby are the most despised posters on there forum. Fact.
Report glentoby May 10, 2021 8:53 PM BST
He is bang to rights Leif,shot himself without help.

As you said,matters not if he posts from the moon,good luck whatever.Never getting away with calling me a liar and making up bull stories.
Report glentoby May 10, 2021 8:54 PM BST
You are probably right Flukes.............this Forum hates the TRUTH!!
Report leif May 10, 2021 8:55 PM BST
Then Flukes I shall pluck out mine own eyes for I now know I have offended thee greatly.

muppet Happy
Report glentoby May 10, 2021 8:56 PM BST
I should emphasise..........the trolling mob and Rabid dog 24/7 multi user names!!

There are plenty of decent Forumites who simply do not post because of the scum.
Report Hayden May 10, 2021 8:58 PM BST
I know your a bit slow so i'll repeat it one last time , try and answer the question without babbling on about yourself this time....

Surprised knowing Norfolk as you say you do that you think he's either daft for being taken in by Andrew or just simply telling lies.

Have you at any time considered that Norfolk may be correct.

Norfolk & Flash Bookie & Grimmy have all met & vouched for Andrew , so are those 3 all part of the conspiracy to lie on behalf of Andrew.

Please don't ramble on about yourself again ( i know it's difficult ) as it's pointless and irrelevant to the questions asked.
Report glentoby May 10, 2021 9:11 PM BST
All AIS had to do was put his hands up and carry on his threads.Never had an issue other than a few blips when he shot himself.

The Forum is IMVHO about sharing and I have tried hard over years to have it as such,a minority have tried to control everything and are still here thinking they are hiding e.g shafter.

Their choice tbh but we are at the point of use it or lose it and if things do not change then yet another resource is lost for betting and racing fans?
Report glentoby May 10, 2021 9:16 PM BST
Are you retarded Hayden?

Apologies if so,low IQ is no excuse for your posts.The simple answer is that Paul is not lying and yes Andrew/Aiden has taken him in...........most Con Men have a tendency to do that did you not know?

Locked a fair few up in my time,including Howard Street..............HOPE that helps..........caps in case you are deaf as well as thick.Wink
Report glentoby May 10, 2021 9:18 PM BST
And btw do I think Paul is thick..............far from it so your little charade is Fukced!!!

Now tell us where your friend "Andrew" learned the con?
Report glentoby May 10, 2021 9:22 PM BST
Btw other than Skinto your other resume' providers are cast iron fruitcake aliases..........tell us what you usually use if you would prefer before "Some other" fukcer does eh Hay Den?
Report Hayden May 10, 2021 9:25 PM BST
Do you reckon Norfolk / Flash Bookie / Grimmy will all be surprised they were taken in by Andrew ?

Yes i do know how conmen work i used to be Chief constable of Scotland , ask Suzi Quatro if you don't believe me.
Report glentoby May 10, 2021 9:29 PM BST
Was that at the same time as belly dancing in a bent bar in Brighton or were you too busy logging in and out trying to remember who you should be?
Report glentoby May 10, 2021 9:32 PM BST
Tradesmans entrances always seem to be an issue for trolls,one does wonder why?

Do they forget or spend too long navigating or ensconsed within?ShockedLaugh
Report Hayden May 10, 2021 9:33 PM BST
Pleased you've failed to answer any of my questions with a straight & honest answer , proves i've been right all along.

Anyway it's been fun , logging off now so same time tomorrow ?
Report glentoby May 10, 2021 9:37 PM BST
A FEW GOOD MEN.......................Hayden,Andrew,Flukes,Penzance et al.........ROFL!!!!

The TRUTH? They cannot handle the TRUTH!!!!!

Sad that they cannot even protect themselves when most would worry about mothers and grandparents being conned daily by slick con men of similar ilk as here?
Report glentoby May 10, 2021 9:39 PM BST
You are thicker than I thought Hayden,give my regards to Oily and Rooster.............buona notte bandito.
Report smirnoff2therescue May 11, 2021 12:08 AM BST
he's a fookin copper Hayden LaughLaughWinkWink and has been trained to ansa like he does when cornered ..... and not averse to throwing "one of his own" under the bus when it suits

The mans a maggot..... nothing more nothing less and one of the reasons he doesnt address Fulton - oh aye i know your daddie and all that - thats tobysmug in all his glory

Rest assured despite tobys/leifs best efforts to ruin ya thread just block the sad feckers LaughLaughLaugh and nee doubt me/the dealer/greenteef/ricko/ are all one and the same which is some going as all 3/4 of us sat in same room at Carlisle just ova a year ago LaughLaughLaugh
Report GLASGOWCALLING May 11, 2021 12:32 AM BST
Can't guarantee  anything Andrew, but here's  a quick spray.

Report smirnoff2therescue May 11, 2021 12:33 AM BST
you wont see any more Andrew - keep doing wot ya do best CoolCoolCool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_fOUaZPYjg
Report smirnoff2therescue May 11, 2021 12:35 AM BST
lol glasgow do ya think he will sue me LaughLaughLaughLaugh
Report Hayden May 11, 2021 8:59 AM BST
Yes Paul have heard the Fulton truth , hard to believe anyone with an ounce of integrity would still be fantasy posting , takes all sorts i suppose.

Final thread post from me so apologies to Andrew for soiling a great thread and thanks for reminding me that the block button sometimes is the only answer.

glentoby
Report Andrew.in.Sweden May 11, 2021 12:21 PM BST
Good 'cloudy' afternoon Guys,

I noticed a multitude of new posts over-night that was surprising as my previous lay selection won, i can’t imagine how many would have been posted if it had lost. Laugh

Seriously, i saw quite a few ‘blocked’ messages (ref my troll) so it was obvious he had gone off the rails again, as so often these days.

Thanks to those that posted supportive comments (and the troll spray Glasgow Wink) it’s much appreciated although a sad reflection of what the forum has descended to in recent years. Guys like Kemo Sabe, Glentoby et all are perpetual liars, full of BS and have such a low esteem they have to take on personas with exaggerated lifestyles and betting stakes to massage their own failing egos. The latter has to go down as the biggest troll on here and it’s not only my thread that gets hi-jacked either, he has a pop at anyone, i seriously think he has issues.

The poster Bigmart was similar (mad as a box of Frogs) but harmless enough and actually never gave me any abuse at all, in fact he made me laugh at some of the stuff. Kemo took it to another level and as for the nut-job GT, well what can i say, the guy is obsessed with me.

I find it odd that i’m an engineer that lives/works in Sweden but is simply temporarily seconded to southern Germany, yet this is so alien to him and from a guy whos claims on here are akin to the works of J.K. Rowling. I might be able to understand more if i was Andrew in Aruba and claiming J-LO was sitting stark naked on my beach side villa typing my posts (i have asked her, but she doesn’t like cold winters apparently).

He hasn’t got a clue about how the worldwide aerospace/defence industry works at all, there’s guys like me living/working in all 4 corners of the globe, in fact i personally know quite a few in Europe, South Korea, Japan, Turkey, Israel and even the MiG design bureau in Russia, we even have our own Facebook group to exchange news and photos etc.

We are contracted for temporary expertise, normally for periods of 1-3 years (or more) but i’ve been fortunate enough to provide consultancy services to Saab aerospace for over 22 years in total (3 stints) this one since 2007 and i’ve worked in many countries (i met my daughters mother in Brasil). My Linkedin profile (that was actually posted on another thread some time ago, albeit not by me) is fact for legal reasons and i think i have over 100 connections on it, at a guess i would say 70% from Saab personnel ……………… are they all lying ? !

With him blocked at least i don’t have to read his childish outbursts and i’m not remotely interested what he posts about me anymore, lies or otherwise.

I do have one regret in that i should have pulled GT up about a comment he posted a while ago (not on this thread) about an RAF base in UK. It was absolute nonsense, but he obviously forgot i was reared on a RAF coastal command married quarters base in Cornwall (my first 11 years). I was also in the ATC and i’ve worked in aerospace (including military and special mission) all my working life. What made me pick up on the comment was i travelled to the said RAF base twice a month for almost 8 months on behalf of Saab about 4 years ago. I let it pass but he would have wormed his way out anyway.

Anyway a busy morning and the only RP article i read was concerning a horse that had been hit 52 lb by the handicapper for a win, it wasn’t Alans was it ? Laugh

Maybe more later, but if so, related to the thread topic.

Hayden

Thanks and of course you are welcome to post in future, as is anyone (bar one).

Good luck and have a nice Tuesday all.
Report TheAnorak May 11, 2021 12:42 PM BST
Hi Andrew.

Nope, not mine - he ran at Lingfield on Saturday, finished second (of four) to a Fanshawe 4yo called Turn On The Charm, who could be worth following. He went past mine and the other front runner, Asad, as if they were standing still, idled in front, but looked worth a lot more than the 5lb rise he's been given.

I blocked s**t for brains several months ago, no need to waste time reading poison from the likes of him. Don't read, don't respond, don't even acknowledge him. Nothing you write is going to convince him anyway, given his delusions as the self appointed conscience of the forum.

No doubt he'll come back with abuse, but what effect can that have if you don't see it?
Report PHS May 11, 2021 1:04 PM BST
TheAnorak • May 11, 2021 12:42 PM BST
Hi Andrew.

Nope, not mine - he ran at Lingfield on Saturday, finished second (of four) to a Fanshawe 4yo called Turn On The Charm, who could be worth following. He went past mine and the other front runner, Asad, as if they were standing still, idled in front, but looked worth a lot more than the 5lb rise he's been given.

Without going off to check, I thought TOTC was female.
Report PHS May 11, 2021 1:05 PM BST

May 11, 2021 -- 7:04AM, PHS wrote:

TheAnorak • May 11, 2021 12:42 PM BSTHi Andrew.Nope, not mine - he ran at Lingfield on Saturday, finished second (of four) to a Fanshawe 4yo called Turn On The Charm, who could be worth following. He went past mine and the other front runner, Asad, as if they were standing still, idled in front, but looked worth a lot more than the 5lb rise he's been given.Without going off to check, I thought TOTC was female.

Ha! No, it's not! Shoulda checked firstSilly.

Report glentoby May 11, 2021 1:46 PM BST
Would you be talking about Gutersloh Aiden,if so point out any irregularity.Your ATC obviously trumps my regular service as a Provost Officer!!!

ROFLSad
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com