Forums
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
These 1136 comments are related to the topic:
Biden at 1.06

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 6 of 29  •  Previous | 1 | ... | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | ... | 29 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 1,136
By:
dustybin
When: 12 Nov 20 18:31
How can I give myself lessons anyway?
By:
glentoby
When: 12 Nov 20 18:36
Case rested?
By:
dustybin
When: 12 Nov 20 18:39
Case rested?
There’s more logic in what I posted that they drivel you did.
Wtf you on about ‘non whites’?- where did I even mention race?
You said ‘give yourself a rest and some lessons’
How do I give myself lessons?
By:
Ramruma
When: 12 Nov 20 18:42
Trump tweets lots of claims of fraud; his lawyers go to court; the judge asks where's the evidence and then dismisses the case.

Rinse and repeat.
By:
glentoby
When: 12 Nov 20 18:46
FFS Dusty,you are clueless.If you think different then ask some questions of the Forum,might  be a few to rescue you?
By:
dustybin
When: 12 Nov 20 18:52
Rescue me from what?
You?
The best thing for you glen is to remain unnoticed
By:
Magic__Daps
When: 12 Nov 20 19:38
dustybin - I am not talking about what Trump has left behind him, what he has or hasn't got in assets (I couldn't care tbh).

I responded to your post regarding him not denouncing the killing of Khashoggi which I agree he should have. Yet it seems perfectly fine for Biden and Kamala to happily let Antifa and BLM murder, loot, burn, destroy anyone and anything in their path costing lives and billions of law abiding taxpayers money. Riots in Seattle and Portland, happy days all going well, and all Kamala did was setup funding to get the ones arrested bailed so they could have another go? Sorry, I forget, these were all peaceful protests weren't they. 

All seem to be perfectly fine in yours and Bidens World, because all you have done is deflect completely away from that point and bleat on about Trump (again).

Pointless trying to discuss anything as everything is all Trumps fault and he has done nothing in 4 years, yet Biden has been a massive success in 50 years... In 2019 didn't his lovely Vice President call him a racist? Why is she with him in 2020? I suppose at least she has morals.
By:
sparrow
When: 12 Nov 20 19:44
It's pretty simple really as the majority of Americans voted Biden because he isn't Trump. You can write all the stories you like on here but it all comes down to one very simple fact.
By:
RothmanMike
When: 12 Nov 20 19:49
Correct Sparrow.
Similarly here, most people voted against Corbyn , not for Johnson.
By:
sparrow
When: 12 Nov 20 19:51
I was one of them Rothman but could never ever vote Tory.
By:
dustybin
When: 12 Nov 20 19:56
Magic_daps

You are putting words into my mouth, I never shaped the argument on race (which left me somewhat incredulous over glentoby’s comments tbh)
For every insinuation you make of Biden there’s a counter for the firing up in the first place of trump (‘stand by’ ffs?)
But I never even went down that road so why are you aiming that at me?

Trump has a collection of fails, of being disingenuous and downright dishonest, to an extent no politician ever has before him. He was only not impeached because the party fell in line. That’s not justice, and now he’s attempting to ruin democracy all for selfish gain.
The man is a c unt
By:
RothmanMike
When: 12 Nov 20 20:02
Same as Sparrow.
Born in Jarrow, I would be burned at the stake.
By:
glentoby
When: 12 Nov 20 20:14
FFS,race has nothing to do with this Dusty,I worked through 4 decades of US admin,asked name ONE not corrupt and guilty put before a jury anywhere in a democratic jurisdiction?
By:
sparrow
When: 12 Nov 20 20:15
I was born and bred in the East End of London at Hackney. They weigh the Labour votes there.
By:
Magic__Daps
When: 12 Nov 20 20:25
dustybin - I am unsure where you seem to getting lost.

You said Trump should have denounced the killing of Khasoggi. Agreed.

But you seem happy for Biden and Kamala (Trumps opposition) to not denounce Antifa or parts of BLM who have done (and are still doing), all the crimes that I mentioned, and in some cases they have helped fund it.
By:
dustybin
When: 12 Nov 20 20:37
Hold on. But trump failed to denounce the killing that occurred when the guy ran people down in the car.
I fail to see why you are selectively picking up race issues when trump has a proven base of thick racist partisans that attempt to continue the clear fundamental disparity of unequal struggle.
Again, why are you putting this case to me, when I simply made out the man is a proven liar?
By:
dustybin
When: 12 Nov 20 20:47
For a self professed ‘deal maker’ he doesn’t half lean on the single trick of sanction and then outright appeasing of despots.
11%
That’s the general approval rate of Europeans for this ‘diplomat’ who ruined the Iranian nuclear deal, denied environmental issues and betrayed allies in Syria.
The man is a clown, lent heavily on the stick of America first then America told him to FO and he’s playing every dirty trick to try and save his own ass.
By:
Magic__Daps
When: 12 Nov 20 20:58
Race issues?

I do not care who Trump has or hasn't denounced himself from. My point is that Antifa and BLM (parts of) have killed, looted, burned down businesses, burned property of innocent Americans, and are still doing so costing lives, and innocent people billions of dollars.

Yet you seem happy enough that Biden hasn't denounced himself from those people? Why is that? Just a simple question.
By:
RothmanMike
When: 12 Nov 20 20:59
Sparrow , used to go to the Wick regularly on a Saturday morning, and travelled there whilst living in Bedford.
Train to St Pancras for 10am, caught the 33 Bus to the end of the line near the Lea Valley canal , I think.
Through Angel, Highbury Corner, and Dalton.
Passed the 1001 football pitches on the Hackney marshes, and in to the back of the track.
What I didn’t know then, was I was walking past the iconic Lesney factory , home of the World-renowned Matchbox
Toy Co.
First race at 11.00, and fond memories of that never to be forgotten,  sun trap.
By:
dustybin
When: 12 Nov 20 20:59
The man needed Bahrain and it’s intricacies explaining to him before he did a complete 180 deg manoeuvre.
The man isn’t fit for office he has no idea about local let alone world policies.
By:
dustybin
When: 12 Nov 20 21:00
I’m simply unsure as to know why you seem to think Biden encourages such actions
By:
Richie_Burnett
When: 12 Nov 20 21:01
Watching the Trump supporting freaks and bigots getting their hopes dashed repeatedly as every censored tweet and frivolous lawsuit comes to nothing is arguably more enjoyable than seeing him lose the electionLaugh
By:
dustybin
When: 12 Nov 20 21:09
Either way daps
You had your chance and he got blooted
4 years in the cold shower for you lot, come back then.
By:
sparrow
When: 12 Nov 20 21:18
Rothman....I was always a Clapton man when I lived in London. Hackney Wick was ok but Clapton was different class with around 5 Derby winners in the 60s. You could walk between the two tracks in 20 to 25 minutes across the marshes but as you say fond memories of a very different world.
By:
Magic__Daps
When: 12 Nov 20 21:18
dustybin12 Nov 20 23:00
I’m simply unsure as to know why you seem to think Biden encourages such actions

Trump should have denounced everyone that you have mentioned, not disagreeing at all.

But you think Biden/Harris are fine being aligned with Antifa (who he thinks don't even exist) and BLM. Who between both organisations have been part of organised mass violence, killings, looting etc etc etc etc. Kamala has even asked people to donate money to pay for the bail of these criminals, so they can go out and have another go.

I just find it astonishing that when there is this amount of mass violence from the left it is "peaceful protests" or just "activists" and all is fine and dandy to the same people. I am sure if Trump supporters caused the same amount of damage and heartache to innocent people, yourself, Biden and the media would all be just as silent.
By:
RothmanMike
When: 12 Nov 20 21:21
Yes Richie, looking forward to his Exit strategy.
Hopefully it will be like a Paul Daniels show.
Not the making him disappear version, more the sawing him up into bits version.
By:
RothmanMike
When: 12 Nov 20 21:22
Sparrow, my fav dog was trained at Clapton - Yellow Printer.
By:
sparrow
When: 12 Nov 20 21:25
Rothman, would have been the 30 route bus you caught.
By:
sparrow
When: 12 Nov 20 21:34
Yellow Printer was a machine trained by Bassett and possibly the best ever trained at Clapton. I don't think he ran too many races at Clapton as the track didn't really suit him with just 60 yard straights. The training strength at the track in the 60s was just incredible with Paddy Keane, Bassett, Adam Jackson, Bill Kelly and Jimmy Jowett and the betting market was unbelievably strong with crowds between 5 and 10,000 at times.
By:
dustybin
When: 12 Nov 20 21:49
Daps
I’m against trump.
If that means I’m ‘for’ Biden, then I’ll run with that. As we both know reality is more nuanced than the selective options we have (technically it wasn’t a choice of either in the literal sense as I’m English) and if you think me as a ‘liberal’ for being rational then that’s fine too. What it doesn’t mean however is that I’m ostensibly ’for’ BLM by definition. It’s clumsy and out of control. Also the limp wristed nature of the’ left’ as you assume me to be is a suit that Ill fits. I’m a centrist. If people base their argument in logic I don’t really care what colour badge they wear.
But I know a wrong un when I sees one.
By:
Ramruma
When: 13 Nov 20 06:24
CNN has now called Arizona for Biden. I think that means all the networks have now called all the states in which case Betfair *might* consider it safe to settle some, though not all, of the election markets.
By:
brigust1
When: 13 Nov 20 07:18
Trump's problem was he thought the press didn't tell the truth. When he decided to take them on from day one the media had nothing else to criticise. And we all know the press are as honest as the day is long, but dare anyone in power say it?
By:
RothmanMike
When: 13 Nov 20 11:55
Don’t think we can blame the press for Trump not believing Dr Faucci, indeed his ridiculing of an acknowledged
medical authority on viruses is negligent.
He is responsible for most of his problems, no one else to blame.
By:
Wesdag
When: 13 Nov 20 12:08
The sad fact is the US is completely polarised politically.

Whoever stands as a Democratic or Republican is automatically guaranteed at least a 45% national share of the vote.
By:
hulk23
When: 13 Nov 20 12:10
Donalds a complete chancer.  4 years ago when it looked as if he was losing to Clinton he came out and said the election was "absolutely r1gged" by the "dishonest media" and "at many polling places".
Mr Trump's adviser Rudy Giuliani also accused Democrats of "cheating".

When it was clear he was actually winning he and Rudy shut up about it. 

This year, exactly the same.  Except this time he's not winning so Donald and Rudy are still banging on about it.
By:
brigust1
When: 13 Nov 20 12:14
I think this seed was sowed 4 years ago RM. And all those on here banging on about Trump 'losing' well I am pretty sure had it not been for the Covid experience Trump would have walked it so for all of their banging on they would have been wrong if it wasn't for a virus arriving out of the blue to save them. Just as Boris would not do as well if we had a General Election now.
By:
sparrow
When: 13 Nov 20 12:16
Strange that these so called mass frauds all happened in states where Trump lost yet none in any that Biden was beaten.
By:
ColeWorldNoBlanket
When: 13 Nov 20 12:21
They can overturn the result only if we're allowed to do the same with last year election imo
By:
dr . atkins
When: 13 Nov 20 20:15
trump coming out soon on tv
By:
RothmanMike
When: 13 Nov 20 20:18
Off for another round of golf then.
Page 6 of 29  •  Previous | 1 | ... | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | ... | 29 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page