Forums
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
These 1136 comments are related to the topic:
Biden at 1.06

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 5 of 29  •  Previous | 1 | ... | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | ... | 29 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 1,136
By:
hulk23
When: 12 Nov 20 15:52
He is saying 2.7 million votes went from him to Biden....

someones told him he lost by 2.6 million ...
By:
dave1357
When: 12 Nov 20 15:52
must now be a non-zero chance he gets 25th amendmented - as he is obviously losing it completely.
By:
Andrew.in.Sweden
When: 12 Nov 20 15:55
Trump clutching at straws in order to appeal to his fan base, but he has no chance whatsoever of turning the election result around.

10% interest on Biden winning is probably the best 'sure thing' investment around.
By:
shiny new shoes please
When: 12 Nov 20 15:55
Free money 1.06
Free I tell ya!
Free .
More free.
Shirley it's game over!
By:
hulk23
When: 12 Nov 20 15:56
is Donald maybe looking to get certified as insane so he doesn't have to pay back any of his $1.1 billion personal debt ?
By:
shiny new shoes please
When: 12 Nov 20 15:57
It's called FRAUD!
STAND BY!
By:
carrot1960
When: 12 Nov 20 16:01
Sydney Powell General Flynn's lawyer & now  acting for  Trump made the claim on " Sydney Powell and Tom Fitton: Trump should fight" on y0utube  5 days ago , and she is one of the smartest lawyers stateside and doesn't make statements for nothing go check it out
By:
carrot1960
When: 12 Nov 20 16:04
hulk23 go check out the clip , given her standing she is hardly making the statement for the craic is she.
By:
the old nanny ;-)
When: 12 Nov 20 16:04
plenty of dead people voting , its a great country america
By:
impossible123
When: 12 Nov 20 16:07
He knew the rules yet took part in the election as normal. He ought to have the rules contested and changed prior to agreeing to taking part  he was the President!

One cannot cry over spilt milk esp if one was the President Of The USA. He's an absolute disgrace!
By:
carrot1960
When: 12 Nov 20 16:11
“REPORT: DOMINION DELETED 2.7 MILLION TRUMP VOTES NATIONWIDE. DATA ANALYSIS FINDS 221,000 PENNSYLVANIA VOTES SWITCHED FROM PRESIDENT TRUMP TO BIDEN. 941,000 TRUMP VOTES DELETED. STATES USING DOMINION VOTING SYSTEMS SWITCHED 435,000 VOTES FROM TRUMP TO BIDEN.”
By:
hulk23
When: 12 Nov 20 16:13
FROM 2016 -

US Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump has said the election is "absolutely ****" by the "dishonest media" and "at many polling places".
His comments appear to contradict his running mate Mike Pence, who told NBC Mr Trump would "absolutely" accept the election result, despite media "bias".
Mr Trump's adviser Rudy Giuliani has also accused Democrats of "cheating".
Polls suggest Mr Trump is losing ground in some key battleground states against Democratic rival Hillary Clinton.
Mr Trump has questioned the legitimacy of the election process in a series of tweets, the latest of which said on Monday: "Of course there is large scale voter fraud happening on and before election day.
"Why do Republican leaders deny what is going on? So naive!"
An earlier tweet said: "The election is absolutely being **** by the dishonest and distorted media pushing Crooked Hillary - but also at many polling places - SAD."
The White House candidate also tweeted: "Election is being **** by the media, in a coordinated effort with the Clinton campaign, by putting stories that never happened into news!"
By:
glentoby
When: 12 Nov 20 16:13
Name a SINGLE US President that was not/would not be classified as a "Felon,crook,megalomaniac" since the 1950s in the terms of the law in either US or UK other than Reagan?
By:
hulk23
When: 12 Nov 20 16:14
HE WENT ONTO WIN AND FORGOT ALL ABOUT IT LaughLaugh
By:
hulk23
When: 12 Nov 20 16:15
**** = R.1.G.G.E.D.
By:
carrot1960
When: 12 Nov 20 16:15
Everyone saying 1.14 is buying money and that Trump is just wasting his time , yet if the roles were reversed and Biden was crying foul the media would be telling anyone that would listen that 10/1 was the bet of a lifetime
By:
hulk23
When: 12 Nov 20 16:20
2016 - Mr Trump has questioned the legitimacy of the election process in a series of tweets, the latest of which said on Monday: "Of course there is large scale voter fraud happening on and before election day.

Trump = the boy who cried wolf.
By:
glentoby
When: 12 Nov 20 16:22
Have you all/most missed words used by Trump to support his cause before the results?

He said "Ask the media about the illegal votes" or words to that effect,in short he was expecting the media to support his claim as he believed/ suggested they suspected a **** election.What he forgot was his view that the media only published or reported "Fake News" and he did not trust them!!!
By:
punts
When: 12 Nov 20 16:23
carrot knows what he's on about when it comes to political betting imo he has been consistent on this. Those who listen(ed) would have a nice trade right now.

it's going to go all the way to the U.S. Supreme Court like in 2000
By:
carrot1960
When: 12 Nov 20 16:25
impossible123 but that's the point he has been trying only to blocked by the courts , even as late as five days before the election only to be told by a judge it was to late to change things now  but once the election was over the courts would then look at it
By:
carrot1960
When: 12 Nov 20 16:29
Actually i never had a penny on this time round but i did make "a few bob" back  in 2016 , the reason being i was convinced there was no way the DNC / deepstate was going to leave it to the electorate this time round   especially after 100 million to zero Hillary  blew it /  got beat last time .
By:
dustybin
When: 12 Nov 20 16:31
Magic_Daps
I cant buy that Im afraid.
You cant label Biden as being the mouthpice for Antifa anymore than trump is for the KKK, and its not an assement I made...although there are obvious asociations.
This is beyond that, this is about decency. Trump is an horrendous joke who told egregious lies that far outweighed politicians.
He played hard and fast over his personal business afairs (now is that allowed?) and created an environment of nepotism with his daughter and son In law who were simply back bedroom perfum sellers.

Biden isnt perfect, but by got compared to trump hes the mesiah.
By:
glentoby
When: 12 Nov 20 16:32
Hulk must have been typing at the same time but has it spot on to concur with what I posted.Trump is a megalomaniac,crook and a felon in so many ways like every US President before him bar very few.I am non Political in any way shape or form,simply stating facts proven,just because they were never indicted or charged does not mean "Not Guilty".
By:
hulk23
When: 12 Nov 20 16:32
we don't actually know if Hillary did blow it / got beat - as Trump himself said there was large scale voter fraud happening on and before election day
By:
glentoby
When: 12 Nov 20 16:35
In short,if you backed Biden,you WILL collect,ask Barry Orr why he renaged on his publicity to the Racing Post!!!
By:
dustybin
When: 12 Nov 20 16:36
*just to add that was written around the cord to the mouse.
By:
hulk23
When: 12 Nov 20 16:39
he claimed large scale voter fraud in 2016, he won.
he claimed large scale voter fraud in 2020, he lost. 

pack yer bags ...
By:
glentoby
When: 12 Nov 20 16:44
The simplest way to put the facts Hulk!!Grin
By:
glentoby
When: 12 Nov 20 16:49
BTW before you all get carried away with Biden,he was the only choice other than Trump.He is little better as it stands,his "form" is worse than Al Capone et al,in short he is as crooked as Trump and the others,just because he is old dose not make him "Nice"!!!
By:
glentoby
When: 12 Nov 20 16:50
Btw the word does and dose was intended before the experts arrive!!!
By:
punts
When: 12 Nov 20 16:58
It's like horse racing.. everyone has an opinion :)

That is why I find it so fascinating...

620 million on this market.. jeez.
By:
dustybin
When: 12 Nov 20 17:07
The Economist did a review of his business affairs the other week
He created absolutely nothing of value
Thats all.
By:
Magic__Daps
When: 12 Nov 20 17:10
dustybin

I am not saying for one minute he hasn't played fast and loose and hasn't said stupid things, anyone can see he has.

Surely "decency" as you put it should also be condemning all the violence, murders, looting, burning of working folks businesses by Antifa and BLM supporters. His VP was actually getting people to donate cash to get them bailed so they could cause more grief to innocent people. As for the lies, politics is built on lies.

Nepotism - yeah only happens in Trumpland, not like Biden has got his druggie son earning/earned millions in businesses he knows nothing about in the Ukraine and China is it.
By:
glentoby
When: 12 Nov 20 17:20
The Biden "Boys" fit well with the "Bush" Boys,drug addicted fund raising morons,airbrushed from the FACTS?

Just a guess btw,my very old friend from Columbia used to speak about his visions for real democracy and utopia,he guessed it was the last thing USA and allies wanted.He was as deluded as the rest in power,deliver or fail,the US "Forces for good,killed him.

To hide their own story,fair enough imvho,my question "Who was the criminal"?
By:
dustybin
When: 12 Nov 20 17:38
Magic_Daps
Indeed, but you only have to observe the trail left by the trump administration to realise its living off its own fat. How many have resigned or been sacked during his single term? No to mention his undermining of absolutely everything from the press to the Intelligence Units. He was bailed by a supposed unpartisan partisan collective. Hes as guilty as much as hes a liar.
By:
dustybin
When: 12 Nov 20 17:47
I just want to add, that IMO to call somebody a 'liar' is about as bad as it gets. (not with ctanding the horrors of physical and sexual abuse)
Its fundamentally something heinous and I almost stop myself say it...but Trump is the most insincere man I have ever seen.
By:
Wesdag
When: 12 Nov 20 18:05
Donald will be gutted with this assessment.

Cry
By:
dustybin
When: 12 Nov 20 18:11
who cares?
Hes just a guy living off a catchphrase with a series of substancially failing real estate enterprises.
The man is gone, irrespective of all the runt apologists.
By:
glentoby
When: 12 Nov 20 18:17
Dustybin,you are so shallow that your spelling is a disgrace to the human race.Non whites can do better so why not give yourself a rest and some lessons?
By:
Wesdag
When: 12 Nov 20 18:29
Shocked
Page 5 of 29  •  Previous | 1 | ... | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | ... | 29 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo