Forums
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
These 1136 comments are related to the topic:
Biden at 1.06

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 4 of 29  •  Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | ... | 29 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 1,136
By:
the dealer
When: 10 Nov 20 22:30
All the best Paul
By:
smirnoff2therescue
When: 10 Nov 20 22:36
p1ssing it mate - i lie to mesel cos im fooked energy wise but ups n downs - we will do Scotland and i will mekk sure Stewy B  cant disagree to come cos i will cover all the **** food x3 - - i will even bring an xtra supply of greggs sausage rolls and irn bru xtra lol
By:
the dealer
When: 10 Nov 20 22:38
Lol

Yes we will do one of the Scottish tracks when your fit and well. Can only imagine what its been like but you will beat it, that I'm sure,
By:
stewarty b
When: 10 Nov 20 22:39
Nice touch dealer. Paul, I was on a 55 break and got carried away. Remember when Jimmy White only had the black to pot to win the world title ?

It was an easy black.....on the spot and he missed it. He said afterwards that all he was thinking about was potting the black and 'let me out of here'. Sadly it was Hendry he was playing and he cleaned up the rest. Looking back, Jimmy was the best I've ever seen. Six finals and beaten in every one. At a guess he was in at least 7 or 8 semi's?
By:
stewarty b
When: 10 Nov 20 22:43
I thought you were Scottish dealer?? I'll easily come doon to the toon to play you Paul but if you have a break of 87 I will need three blacks of a start. Fiver a game then it's steve's turn to compete with me.Cool
By:
the dealer
When: 10 Nov 20 22:47
I am Scottish, I went down to Carlisle for a meeting, Paul is coming here for a meeting, when all this madness is over.
By:
smirnoff2therescue
When: 10 Nov 20 22:52
Stewy - we need a meet - Tom the dealer met me at Carlisle and was nowt like we thort - just two normal blokes that had a love for racing and a distate for the food menu -but it was a gud day and we met Stevie in the fast seats later on

#that was him bytheway LaughLaughLaugh

will wear me barbour next timeLaughLaughLaugh
By:
stewarty b
Am I invited dealer?
By:
smirnoff2therescue
Stewy - we need a meet - Tom the dealer met me at Carlisle and was nowt like we thort - just two normal blokes that had a love for racing and a distate for the food menu -but it was a gud day and we met Stevie in the fast seats later on

#that was him bytheway LaughLaughLaugh

will wear me barbour next timeLaughLaughLaugh
By:
the dealer
When: 10 Nov 20 22:54
Not sure if I could cope with you for a whole meeting
By:
the dealer
When: 10 Nov 20 22:55
No problem stewy Grin
By:
stewarty b
When: 10 Nov 20 22:56
Where was you thinking Paul? (meeting wise)
By:
the dealer
When: 10 Nov 20 22:58
I'll answer that, probably Musselburgh
By:
stewarty b
When: 10 Nov 20 22:59
*Been to every course in Scotland but Perth wouldn't be a bad place to meet up? Superb course and catering not too bad?
By:
smirnoff2therescue
When: 10 Nov 20 23:01
Any where in Scotland -----n lets see what happens ..... and me off 81-87 Sell ya houseLaughLaugh
By:
stewarty b
When: 10 Nov 20 23:02
Musselburgh would be fine dealer. I was a member there for three years. Knew a lot of books I could get 'credit' with a 'nod' but sadly most gone now. Some good nightclubs for after's. (covid allowing)
By:
smirnoff2therescue
When: 10 Nov 20 23:04
I WUD BEAT YA WIV A SNOOKA CUE
By:
stewarty b
Paul, there will be no snooker involved I may add........unless steve tags along.Laugh
By:
the dealer
Done Perth, Musselburgh, Hamilton, Ayr, Kelso, Hexham, Newcastle, Catterick, Ripon, Pontefract, Sandown, Wetherby, Carlisle
By:
stewarty b
When: 10 Nov 20 23:13
I'm sure we can arrange something dealer. It all depends on the virus as you know. I'll meet anywhere but to be honest I (personally) would prefer a jumps meeting. That said I'll be there for the patter and banter and perhaps one or two 'serious' bets if I fancy anything.

Plus the birds in the members.Cool
By:
the old nanny ;-)
When: 10 Nov 20 23:14
Trumps on at 2 in the Morning to tell us how its all Cr00ked Laugh Biden might be Evens in the Morning Laugh

Up Pompei said they are getting ready for the next 4 years Laugh
By:
the old nanny ;-)
When: 10 Nov 20 23:16
Million MAGA Marching on DC the weekend that should go down well
By:
glentoby
When: 11 Nov 20 16:24
Smirno,just seen your post.I hope everything goes well for you,I had no idea so apologies for being tardy with best wishes.It is a few weeks longer than a year since I found out I had a problem and can empathise with you having been getting the treatment.Keep us updated and best wishes.
By:
Newmarket-spurs
When: 11 Nov 20 16:26
So much evidence of fraud & the biased media lying and covering it up on his behalf. I'd say Trump is fav for a 2nd term. Either way from a betting standpoint Trump is great value.
By:
glentoby
When: 11 Nov 20 16:28
CrazyNewmarket!!!Wink
By:
the old nanny ;-)
When: 11 Nov 20 16:36
By:
EastLower Gooner
When: 12 Nov 20 12:49
Overturning one state is doable...Penn is doable....but Trump needs to repeat it at least 4 more times.

I think there’s better value in picking the itv7 today.
By:
dave1357
When: 12 Nov 20 12:55

Nov 11, 2020 -- 11:28AM, glentoby wrote:

Newmarket!!!

He also thinks the virus is a hoax - can't be long before BF starts suspending these loons accounts due to suspicion they are mentally unstable vulnerable gamblers.

By:
punts
When: 12 Nov 20 12:57
Trump will not go quietly. I can see why its 1.1 .. just a shred of doubt.
By:
sparrow
When: 12 Nov 20 13:02
dave1357 12 Nov 20 14:55 

Nov 11, 2020 -- 6:28PM, glentoby wrote:

Newmarket!!!

He also thinks the virus is a hoax - can't be long before BF starts suspending these loons accounts due to suspicion they are mentally unstable vulnerable gamblers.

Even worse on that flu thread, dave.  They seem near breaking point to me.
By:
dustybin
When: 12 Nov 20 13:30
Trumponians are simple folk bent on their own misgivings.

The man is horrendous. He has shamed America and continues to do so. He said he wasnt a politician but a businessman, and showed the world that the 'businessman' who worships money will sacrifice all human ethics.
The man failed to denounce the killing of Khashoggi because SA have money, and his appeasing of despots was contemptible.

Instead of squealing trump supporters should attempt to improve themselves in a world of competition.
You hit the skids, then you ultimately look to blame others.
By:
General Midwinter
When: 12 Nov 20 13:50
To be fair dusty, the world of horseracing has its share of despot appeasing that it should deal with.
By:
impossible123
When: 12 Nov 20 14:01
President Trump reminds me of the former owner of Harrods, the Egyptian with a dubious wealth. A colourful  character with colourful corporate language; no class, but a lot of hate.

President Trump is a business despot not fit for public or political office.
By:
Magic__Daps
When: 12 Nov 20 15:43
dusty - as much as you are correct with Khashoggi, has Biden denounced Antifa and BLM who have killed how many exactly? Burned and looted businesses to the tune of billions ruining peoples lives, rioted for how long in Seattle and Portland? Or are all of these classed as "peaceful protests"?

Even if Trump does or doesn't come out with stuff you don't agree with, it works both ways doesn't it.
By:
punts
When: 12 Nov 20 15:43
Trump just tweeted about election fraud and transferring potentially a million votes via machine to Biden.

This could be interesting!
By:
shiny new shoes please
When: 12 Nov 20 15:46
Millions to be wiped off.
Fraud.
Lol.
By:
punts
When: 12 Nov 20 15:46
He is saying 2.7 million votes went from him to Biden....
By:
shiny new shoes please
When: 12 Nov 20 15:47
Closer to 4million.
By:
sparrow
When: 12 Nov 20 15:48
If that's not enough I'm sure they can find another few million. Laugh
By:
shiny new shoes please
When: 12 Nov 20 15:50
Postal\electronic