Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Jinxy1
30 Oct 20 17:27
| Topic/replies: 5,180 | Blogger: Jinxy1's blog
Jumped like a Superstar, wins at Cheltenham in whichever race they pick for him?
Show More
Report Jinxy1 October 30, 2020 4:10 PM GMT
5/2 for the Marsh Novices Chase sounds tempting if we only knew for definite that that was where he was to be aimed at!
Report sageform October 30, 2020 4:57 PM GMT
With 3 possible targets anything less than 6/1 is poor value. If you can get nrnb then it would be cracking. He looks to me like a 3 miler one day if not this season.
Report Jinxy1 October 30, 2020 4:58 PM GMT
The Drinmore at Fairyhouse is next up for Envoi Allen, we'll know a bit more after that race perhaps?
Report isleham October 30, 2020 5:14 PM GMT
believe the owners are downsizing so would be happy to take this lad off their hands.
too many possible targets at the festival including the gold cup so impossible to be an ante post
bet at the moment
Report isleham October 30, 2020 5:14 PM GMT
believe the owners are downsizing so would be happy to take this lad off their hands.
too many possible targets at the festival including the gold cup so impossible to be an ante post
bet at the moment
Report FOYLESWAR October 30, 2020 5:27 PM GMT
his price was too short and prob a bit  shorter now for the festival ,the only bet that attracted me was their special double clan des obeux to win this years king george and envoi allen to win any race at the 2021 festival at 14/1 obviously a lot of ifs and buts but there you go.
Report SeeMoreBusiness October 30, 2020 6:05 PM GMT
it was as impressive today as it was in the novice hurdle debut last year. I had a good crack at it last year at 9/2 to win any race at Cheltenham because, with only it's bumper form to go on, you would be hard pushed to say whether it was Supreme, Ballymore, Spud race or Champion H. This year, with its immense ability now clear the price is much, much, much shorter and the targets have, realistically, reduced. It was only 9/2 for Marsh before they confirmed chasing. Sometimes you just have to accept that there is no value AP and move on. I'd rather lump in at Evens or a shade of odds on NRNB now. Still love the horse though. If all goes well, I'd be thumping it for the GC in 2022.
Report impossible123 October 30, 2020 10:07 PM GMT
He won as he was expected to. But, I'm surprised it's not the RSA given that was the route of No More Heroes.
Report Fashion Fever October 30, 2020 10:13 PM GMT
in a different league to no more heroes rsa for plodders
Report Tiger Tiger October 30, 2020 10:19 PM GMT
They will go for the race that they are most confident of winning I would think?
Report Movewiththetimes October 30, 2020 10:21 PM GMT
I've got grand on any race at 2/1, very pleasing over fences, first step to cheltenham, still think this is the best NH horse since Istrabraq.
Report windsor knot October 30, 2020 10:29 PM GMT
one of the great things about this time of year is getting all excited about top class jumpers coming back into action. you can't fault the enthusiasm behind this horse but , as a punting vehicle , it is madness to start taking short prices for 5 month away targets . his jumpimg was not threatened one little bit today . who knows how long the tongue strap will be such a great aid . i wonder what mr mullins has waiting in the wings, which target on which ground  ...etc , etc . enjoy , as i will , but really ante post betting died years ago .
Report Tiger Tiger October 30, 2020 10:31 PM GMT
Who was dumb enough to give you those odds?
Report impossible123 October 30, 2020 10:38 PM GMT
9/4 is short nevertheless the possible field could be depleted even further given the look of the present market, all being well. He'll be odds-on, if defection aplenty courtesy of his reputation, unless a "reroute" to the RSA.
Report smirnoff2therescue October 30, 2020 11:49 PM GMT
Sky actually had an offer where you cud bet hinm to remain unbeaten this season (main provisio being he has to run at least 3 times) and that didnt include Chelters at 9/1 - similar offers are/were there for Honeysuckle and Shishkin but nee idea wot you wud be alloweed on em ShockedShockedShocked
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com