Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
WHOKNOWSTHEBOWLER
11 Oct 20 15:27
| Topic/replies: 293 | Blogger: WHOKNOWSTHEBOWLER's blog
Until we get professinal stewards (ie timeform race readers) ..this will be allowed to happen time and time again.
But will the stewards (stewards of nothing!) do anything, especially against J.J. O' Neill. 
The horse was kept in between horses until Jonjo junior gave him one flick of the whip between the last two by then he was  allowed to drift back over 25 lengths behind the leaders , he then finished strongly the last 100 yds to nearly snatch 3rd virtually on the bridle.
But you can bet the stewards will do absolutely nothing as usual.
Disgraceful, backed up by the fact the horse drifted both in the market and the exchange market the last 3 minutes before the off
Pause Switch to Standard View A DISTANT PLACE - J.J. O'NEILL SCHOOLING
Show More
Report ihal essex October 12, 2020 4:51 PM BST
Nothing new, been going on for decades, JP indulges the charming Jonjo as he weaves his handicap web of deceit, stewards only pulled him in only once to my knowledge when it was so blatant involving a horse owned by the then Irish prime minister Albert Reynolds, they had to act! Nice man Jonjo, even nicer if you're in the bubble!
Report ihal essex October 12, 2020 4:51 PM BST
Nothing new, been going on for decades, JP indulges the charming Jonjo as he weaves his handicap web of deceit, stewards only pulled him in only once to my knowledge when it was so blatant involving a horse owned by the then Irish prime minister Albert Reynolds, they had to act! Nice man Jonjo, even nicer if you're in the bubble!
Report ihal essex October 12, 2020 4:54 PM BST
As regards your reference to Timeform race readers, I wouldn't give Jamie Lynch the time of day but would put 50p in his cup should he wander outside to drink his coffee! Despair all round mate!
Report pmbets October 12, 2020 10:26 PM BST
Is Jonjo a billionaire yet?He should be!
Aye yer cheeky wee jonjo always givin' yer wry smile to the punters.
Fill yer boots yer cheeky wee jonjo.
Report Movewiththetimes October 12, 2020 10:32 PM BST
If you're a punter you need to look at the likes of Gosden, they may be short but always trying, avoid Debutants will never be knocked about so they have to be above average or in a weak race.
Report pablo-fanque October 13, 2020 12:06 PM BST
12:00 huntingdaon prince escalus
j j o'neill

drifts from 20s to around 100 and p!sses up

what happened there iyo ?
Report shoodacoodadidnt October 13, 2020 12:12 PM BST
Last show with Ladbrokes - 40/1 to 28/1 ...... I'm sure Jonjo had no idea he'd reverse NH flat form by about 50 lengths with the equally predictable Ben Pauling's charge ;) .....
Report differentdrum October 13, 2020 12:16 PM BST
He did something he doesn't do very often, make the running. Problem is the vast majority of punters don't know when that is going to happen.

I backed it 7 places. Obviously, if I had known how it was going to be ridden in that manner I could have got rid of a couple of those.

The horse was given a completely different ride in the Newbury bumper. It was a lovely, scenic trip.
Report pablo-fanque October 13, 2020 12:28 PM BST
The horse was given a completely different ride in the Newbury bumper. It was a lovely, scenic trip.

lol DD
Report shoodacoodadidnt October 13, 2020 12:30 PM BST
I guess horses deserve a nice day out too :D
Report sageform October 13, 2020 12:35 PM BST
Two races so far and 2 outsiders win but I would be asking questions of the trainers of some of the other horses before criticising the winners. Were Their horses fit? Did they do on the ground? Nobody can confidently predict what a horse will do in its first race over hurdles. Pauling has not had a winner for 21 days and his 2 ran poorly. Why are they running at all?
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com