Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
ihal essex
02 Oct 20 18:51
| Topic/replies: 1,352 | Blogger: ihal essex's blog
8/15 to 8/11 Presenting Dylan in the last five minutes pre-off. Anyone who had lumped on the fav knew their dough was done before the race started. Wonder who the layers were? More to the point, will Betfair under the terms of  Memo of Understanding inquire as to the identities of those lucky people in the know and their possible, no probable, association with stable connections. Anyone who thinks this impressive recent winner was allowed to run on its merits today, I envy your generosity. This happens, unfortunately, all too often with seemingly hotpots in Irish racing! Lesson: wait til the off before deciding whether the bet is a win or a lay!
Pause Switch to Standard View PRESENTING DYLAN --INTERESTING...
Show More
Report GEORGE.B October 2, 2020 6:14 PM BST
Wonder who the layers were?

The answer my friend, is blowin in the wind.
Report ihal essex October 2, 2020 6:39 PM BST
George: Blowing in the wind indeed Sir, but I feel that not Every Grain of Sand will be uncovered  and I'm fated,  alas like many other trusting Forumites  to remain destitute down in Desolation Row! Be lucky and avoid high buildings!
Report ihal essex October 3, 2020 2:32 PM BST
Yet another example - ONTARIO 4/9 to 5/6 Tipp 1.50 beaten. Connections making fortunes without fear of being caught! No pocket talk, laid it at 8/13, but the stench is nauseating!
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com