Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
TOP3MAN
22 Sep 20 00:38
| Topic/replies: 2,689 | Blogger: TOP3MAN's blog
First bet for tomorrow - 1 to 3 max per day. Hopefully after all the research etc it will now be a case of just selecting the bets - Win Only 1pt per a selection

Let see how it goes between now and the end of October, before the jumps take over.

14.05 Beverley - FRED Best Priced 4/1 with (all year long bet)

Mark Johnston charge has had 2 runs after returning from a year break from the track. The first run back looked very much a case of "Needing the run" in what looked a decent Class 3 handicap at Ripon. Since that return Fred has been seen once, in which he wasnt an unfancied 11/2 shot at Musselbrugh finishing an also run 2nd in which he had Harry Love (reopposes on 1lb worse terms) well beaten off in behind. Looking at the race as a whole, this looks a tad easier.

The classic generation thrieve in all age handicaps over a mile and I tend to stay towards those who have ran between 8-30 days and was favourd in the market on their most previous run. Fred fits many of the criteria's I look for and my research points to. Also its worth noting that front / promient runners are usually favoured at Beverley, so it isnt an suprise that Johnston & Fanning have such a good strike rate for such a large volume of runners at the track.

Fred best priced 4/1

13.55 Lingfield - SONG OF THE ISLES bets priced 6/1 (the better way)

William Buick is booked after 4 rides by Ellie Mckenzie who won in that Sequence, However the 4yo will still benefit from the handling of William Buick from Draw Number 2 to get a favourable handy position to attack of the bend from. The mark of 73 is the same as the previous 2 runs in which Song of the Isles was in the mixing pot in both those races, so the addition of William Buick (ok the 7lb claim is lost) to get this one back in the winning enclosure looks positive.

Sent off at 5/2 last time out, Medieval finished in front but was less favoured in the market last time out and I feel the expectation with the additon of Buick is that running can be reversed. The two previous runs on the all weather hasnt yielded much in the way of promise, however she has returned this year to be a much more consistent filly and she is much respected in an open looking affair.

Both are BOG
Pause Switch to Standard View All Age Handicap
Show More
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com