Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
SeeMoreBusiness
21 Sep 20 18:38
| Topic/replies: 131 | Blogger: SeeMoreBusiness's blog
...just been notified by email. Hopefully, unless a local lockdown in London, I have 3 days racing. Hopo some of you get the same soon. I really do. Good luck to you all.
Pause Switch to Standard View newmarket pilot is on...so far
Show More
Report workrider September 21, 2020 6:56 PM BST
Brilliant Seemore.
Report FELTFAIR September 21, 2020 7:02 PM BST
I`m there.
Report SeeMoreBusiness September 21, 2020 7:46 PM BST
thanks work. I know you pop over here don't you from time to time. I do wish you all the best and hope you see some nags soon. Forgive me if I have your location wrong. Don't follow the chatter too much here. Feel like my dad has crept into my bedroom and put a pillow case of presents on the end of my bed on Crimbo Eve!
Report workrider September 21, 2020 9:49 PM BST
Several times a year when possible Seemore, love popping over to the U.K. for some good racing, A beautiful part of the World no matter were in the U.K..Only snag is not many speak Irish...Laugh
Report ashleigh September 22, 2020 1:09 PM BST
is it still on?
Report sixtwosix September 22, 2020 1:13 PM BST
Why on earth would it go ahead now ?]

Cromwell has ruled out fans and spectators for 6 months , which will no doubt spread to even longer.

Shame his hero Churchill isn't around to show what a pathetic excuse for a prime minister he has been in 2020.
Report SeeMoreBusiness September 22, 2020 1:34 PM BST
no idea at present ashleigh. I assume they are seeking clarification. I am astounded tbh. You would have thought that as Hancock is MP for Newmarket, they would have had the nod, or shake of head. I thought when the email arrived so late yesterday that it signified the former. It may still go on....
Report SeeMoreBusiness September 22, 2020 1:48 PM BST
behind closed doors. Announcement on website. No end to it. Lord only knows what the next 6 months hold. N
Report GAZO September 22, 2020 1:52 PM BST
cheltenham must be getting worried for the festival,i imagine even a break even crowd would have to be quite high
Report dustybin September 22, 2020 1:56 PM BST
Too many courses anyway, hope Arena take a shellacking
Report truehoncho September 22, 2020 1:57 PM BST
I have a feeling they won't be too confident of it going on at all.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com