Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
ItsMeSwaddle
21 Sep 20 14:49
| Topic/replies: 6,461 | Blogger: ItsMeSwaddle's blog
System bets from sprint system.

OPINIONS WELCOME ON MY SELS/ALTERNATIVES WELCOME TOO

255 Hamilton- Red Bravo - Badly missing the break last time forced it to be buried on the rails. Ridden along in last 2f out. Picking off beaten horses, got 6th beaten 4L. The run before on what is most likely to be the most similar ground today it was away better and only beaten by the draw bias imo beaten 1/2L, today hopefully this horse today can sit within striking distance and the slow developing nature of the Hamilton track will suit to deliver its challenge. 1lb reduction but 2lb worse off when remove claiming jock.

325 Hamilton - Show Palace - Dont think there is bags of early pace in this sprint and that will suit, Show Palace needs to get itself prominent and grind away from the front or very near the front, possibly going forward with Auckland Lodge, vulnerable late on to closers if it can get its wanted position. Has gone well here on this surface and 1lb weight reduction to assist for last run.

425 Wolves - Mutaabaahy  (NAP)- I don’t think this one has been giving 100% effort, of course there is no guarantee it gives its running today. I will start by saying stall 9 of 9 is not ideal, it needs to be tucked in but preferably Hardie can perform something similar to what he did with Mansfield the other night and get it nearer midfield than last, giving it less to do late on.

I envisage it on a going day giving a very similar run to the favourite Victory Rose, held up and picking off horses down the straight, so I hope it holds a similar positioning to this one, it is very likely there is enough pace on early to give the closers a chance late, as I say it is possibly a challenge from stall 9 but at the prices well worth a go imo. Stiff all weather mark but by far the most eye-catching turf run that was shown was at Chester, which of all the tracks its tried would have the most similarity to 5 at wolves on the AW.

Good luck today all, Swad
Pause Switch to Standard View 3 Selections at Prices - MONDAY
Show More
Report ItsMeSwaddle September 21, 2020 3:04 PM BST
Dart 1 2nd and despite the distances well beaten, I'll take it.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com