Forums
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
TedButler
17 Sep 20 14:23
| Topic/replies: 98 | Blogger: TedButler's blog
All I know is that if I open a window with a play button in the bottom left hand corner of the screen the video is going to play.
If I click on "Live Stream" and I get that soppy new box with all the nonsense that nobody wants at the top, then I might as well try to watch Eastenders on here.

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 15
By:
stewarts rise
When: 17 Sep 20 14:36
Just look down in the box, click play arrow and turn on sound, even i can do it!
By:
sparrow
When: 17 Sep 20 14:37
Grin
By:
TedButler
When: 17 Sep 20 14:47
Yes, I get that play arrow 30% of the time. The rest of the time I get some ridiculous box that first appeared about 6 months ago, it has what looks like a tv camera in the top left hand corner, then a racecourse outlay, then a trophy with 123 on it, then some ridiculous arrow type thing, then a magnifying glass, and finally a pair of binoculars. When that box opens up, it works about 5% of the time.
By:
stewarts rise
When: 17 Sep 20 14:53
Probably you're clicking on the box too early, leave it till nearer the off.
By:
TedButler
When: 17 Sep 20 14:59
No mate, I don't click till the race is off, but since nobody else seems to be having the same issue, I've just tried opening Betfair with a different browser, and I'm seeing things I've never seen before. I'm now assuming it has something to do with my Firefox settings.
By:
stewarts rise
When: 17 Sep 20 15:02
ok good luck.
By:
elise
When: 17 Sep 20 15:03
when you open a race , just to the right of the address box is a padlock, then what looks like two lollipops on their side, click on those, check that you have permissions allowed for audio & video
By:
TedButler
When: 17 Sep 20 15:09
Thanks Elise, it says I have not granted any permissions for this site.
By:
elise
When: 17 Sep 20 15:11
change it to allow, it's a drop down i think
By:
elise
When: 17 Sep 20 15:13
i used to get issues with shockplayer not being allowed, but not on betfair with fox, you had to go into add ons and mess with the settings, but not had any issues with playing races on betfair other than how slow the pics are
By:
salmon spray
When: 17 Sep 20 15:14
And they tell us the internet is easy      Crazy
By:
TedButler
When: 17 Sep 20 15:15
Just looked at permissions and it was set to block audio, but that wouldn't explain why the picture wasn't showing. I've changed it to "Autoplay all video and audio" I've also changed my privacy settings to Standard from Strict, so fingers crossed I'll sort it out. It's obviously down to my settings, so it was worth making the post just to find that out. The videos are playing when I use Chrome. Thanks for your help, I'm a bit wiser now.
By:
elise
When: 17 Sep 20 15:16
ok gl
By:
elise
When: 17 Sep 20 15:17
hey salmon, i'd be surprised if your pc doesn't have a handle on the side where you wind it up
By:
salmon spray
When: 17 Sep 20 16:56
No I have a chap putting coal in it.
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel