Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Hibore
15 Sep 20 14:27
| Topic/replies: 2,803 | Blogger: Hibore's blog
Gone from best app to worst in one upgrade. Shocking.
Pause Switch to Standard View Bet356 new app
Show More
Report Whippin Piccadilly September 15, 2020 2:30 PM BST
Agreed.
Report SeeMoreBusiness September 15, 2020 2:31 PM BST
spot on. Can barely get all placepot selections in before it slips back and deletes them all.
Report Hibore September 15, 2020 2:50 PM BST
I’ve just had web chat with them regarding a bet. I waited 15 mins to get to an operator and have way through typing question I was kicked out due to “Reality Indicator” checking I wanted to stay logged in. Back to 13 in queue  Angry
Report manyana September 16, 2020 10:38 AM BST
Have posted several times on this, disgraceful testing....can no longer navigate and manage bets consistently. No warning either. Pathetic from a leading company.
Report lead on September 16, 2020 12:28 PM BST
posted on this a couple of weeks ago...not too bad on phone or tablet but totally ruined on the website...used to be able to load a full card..now one race at a time which doesn't fit the page without scrolling...really a pain to use..the betslip is also difficult to use,especially for multiples ...as the OP says in one step gone from the best to the very worst!
Report sofiakenny September 16, 2020 12:37 PM BST
Still far better than this garbage website.
Report elisjohn September 16, 2020 12:46 PM BST
must agree with op, the site is horrible
Report elisjohn September 16, 2020 12:47 PM BST
it did start to go wrong when they moved the place bets from the r hand of screen to the middle of page, and then 2 weeks ago even worse
Report bettysboy September 16, 2020 1:42 PM BST
i have stopped using them now because the app is so slow and doesnt update at all timely. Like many, i have let them know why i no longer use them.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com