Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
JetLoneStar
10 Sep 20 12:41
| Topic/replies: 2,262 | Blogger: JetLoneStar's blog
What do we think lads

1/5 Yes
9/2 No

imo.
Pause Switch to Standard View Pricing up a second lockdown
Show More
Report GEORGE.B September 22, 2020 10:40 PM BST
Farage really having a go...

https://www.express.co.uk/comment/expresscomment/1338517/nigel-farage
-news-brexit-latest-fight-second-lockdown-coronavirus-covid-boris-johnson

I don’t know about you, but I am sick to death of watching high school prefect Matt Hancock on TV every single day, blaming all of us for his own inadequacies as Health Secretary.

Who does he think he is? And do not let Downing Street fool you in the coming days and weeks by describing strict new measures as a “circuit break”.

Lockdown means lockdown, we must call a spade what it really is.
Report GEORGE.B September 22, 2020 11:26 PM BST
This is well worth a watch, it's an interview with Sir Graham Brady, the Chairman of the 1922 committee of Tory backbenchers, who's pushing for more Parliamentary scrutiny and an end to rule by decree by ministers.

He expresses surprise that it's been left to him to be the one heading the opposition, when it should have come from the actual opposition party, and worryingly, explains that if it goes to a vote, the government are likely to win because of Labour support, despite expecting many Tories to vote with him.

https://unherd.com/thepost/sir-graham-brady-i-couldnt-vote-for-another-lockdown/?=refinnar
Report EastLower Gooner September 23, 2020 1:22 AM BST
In summing up...the lizards discovered the Covid cure only works for us hoomans so the lies continue to keep us at bay.

Good morning Sunday morning Crazy
Report JetLoneStar September 23, 2020 3:57 PM BST
With another national lockdown looking very likely, do we think that they will allow sport to continue (behind closed doors of course)? Would be a lifeline for people stuck at home and I dont think they will cancel football given how much money is involved, so racing shouldn't be in doubt, should it (Doubt they'd allow 1 sport but not another)? The fear of another 3+ months lockdown along with no income is making me a little anxious to be honest and my first lockdown foray into poker proved a foolish endeavor Laugh
Report john92 September 23, 2020 4:07 PM BST
More liquidity on the US stuff again!
Report JetLoneStar September 23, 2020 4:16 PM BST
Tried some US I/R over the weekend john and was shocked to see barely any delay (last time I tried was 6+ seconds), is that the norm now?
Report john92 September 23, 2020 4:31 PM BST
I only have the odd look at Belmont so don't know about the norms now or before our lockdown tbh. It was pretty playable during lockdown which made me assume it's liquidity that's the issue generally and not the delays but others would know for sure. If our racing did get stopped I'll email Fonner asking them to put some meets on
Report HonkyJoe September 23, 2020 5:18 PM BST
There's always the Aussie stuff, if you can bear getting up a few hours earlier. Getting towards the high quality part of the season there, and generally good liquidity. The coverage (on Sky Racing) is of a good calibre too. No attempt to oversell any of it. They just give you a strong summary and the chance to see most of the horses in the pre-parade.

Commission rates are a bit steep though. NSW and Western Australian tracks are 10% and 8% respectively!!  Most of the others are only 6%.
Report BOG DARKING September 23, 2020 9:11 PM BST
wd sparrow,showed the pompous bore up yet again
Report GEORGE.B September 23, 2020 10:12 PM BST
here's a little 4 minute film to scare the sh*t out of everyone

#DontHaveNightmares

https://twitter.com/BigBrotherWatch/status/1308671688012423169
Report GEORGE.B September 23, 2020 10:17 PM BST
^ Peter Hitchens
@ClarkeMicah
Despotic police powers, suspended elections, bans on public gatherings. Pinochet's Chile?Erdogan's Turkey? No, it's here. Please watch this video and act on the advice, Write now, politely, briefly, firmly, in your hundreds of thousands, to your MPs. Repeal this Act.
Report Fashion Fever September 23, 2020 11:05 PM BST
I believe the uk is 3-4 weeks away a full national lockdown necessary to protect to the NHS
Report ian merseyside September 24, 2020 12:54 AM BST
I think the dissenting voices are starting to grow.  There was even an article on the BBC (let's scare the sh*t out of the nation) website the other day by Nick Triggle.  This is a quick extract from it which grabbed my attention.

In 2017-18 there were 50,000 extra deaths over winter compared to the rest of the year, mainly because of the cold weather, a virulent strain of flu and an ineffective vaccine.

I wasn't even aware of the severity of it at the time.  Imagine if we had had the daily TV broadcasts with numbers of deaths and hospital admissions then.  Nobody would have left their house!

When I last checked, around 0.07% of the UK population had died from Covid during this pandemic (although many will have died with Covid, rather than because of Covid).  According to a recent survey, there are lots of people that believe Covid has wiped out 10% of the population!!
Report JetLoneStar September 24, 2020 10:32 AM BST
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8766531/Chief-Scientific-Officer-Sir-Patrick-Vallance-600-000-shares-vaccine-maker-GSK.html

im so shockedLaugh
Report EastLower Gooner September 24, 2020 11:45 AM BST
George...this is better than that twitter thrash (I’ve decided all twitter...left / right is thrash)...the irony? #bantwitter

https://youtu.be/NMygjm7LF08

The original video of Steve baker in Parliament.
Report GEORGE.B September 24, 2020 11:55 AM BST
Cheers ELG. Everyone in the country should watch that to understand what we're dealing with, and then write to their MP urging them to vote against this Act.
Report truehoncho September 24, 2020 11:57 AM BST
I believe the uk is 3-4 weeks away a full national lockdown necessary to protect to the NHS --  you may be right about the lockdown, but it has nothing to do with the NHS
Report ian merseyside September 24, 2020 3:43 PM BST
It may well be hot air, but I'm very surprised the Vallance story isn't getting much media attention so far. I may have missed it, but I can't find any mention of it all on the BBC website.
Report screaming from beneaththewaves September 24, 2020 3:43 PM BST
I think Rishi's scheme today rules out a harder lockdown. It basically says, "A load of you have been having the best six months of your lives, and all at the expense of the rest of us. That ends now. Ignore Whitty, Vallance and Hanc0ck. Get back to work, or your firm gets it."
Report duffy September 24, 2020 4:19 PM BST
Interesting because IF we did have a proper lockdown with places like pubs, cafes and restaurants all shut down, it means all those people would be thrown on the scrap heap as they wouldn't be working 33% and therefore not qualifying for the new scheme.
Report screaming from beneaththewaves September 24, 2020 4:42 PM BST
Exactly.
Report Latalomne September 24, 2020 4:53 PM BST

Sep 24, 2020 -- 3:43PM, screaming from beneaththewaves wrote:

I think Rishi's scheme today rules out a harder lockdown. It basically says, "A load of you have been having the best six months of your lives, and all at the expense of the rest of us. That ends now. Ignore Whitty, Vallance and Hanc0ck. Get back to work, or your firm gets it."

I concur 100%.

Report duncan idaho September 24, 2020 5:01 PM BST
A load of you have been having the best six months of your lives

fook me, pity anyone for whom the last 6 months has been the best of their life  Crazy
Report screaming from beneaththewaves September 24, 2020 5:07 PM BST
I agree, duncan. But your life and your interests aren't the same as most people's (you're a fan of Ray Callow handicap hurdlers for one thing).

If most people hadn't been enjoying lockdown, why would they otherwise be so desperate to see it extended and hardened?
Report ian merseyside September 24, 2020 5:42 PM BST
Whilst I have every sympathy for the many people affected financially by ending of financial assistance, in some ways it might bring things to a head by saying no more, enough is enough.  There would be a huge outcry if people could no longer rely on government hand outs and that might swing public opinion towards ending all these ridiculous intrusions. I keep reading about measures that "are not being ruled out".  Added to this growing list is the possibility of university students not being allowed to return home over Xmas.  What are they planning to do, lock them all up in their halls of residence?!!  The way things are going, you will need a passport to leave your local area soon.
Report SontaranStratagem September 24, 2020 7:06 PM BST
These government handouts are temporary

Once they've gotten everything through the back door and they take away the handouts etc people will finally see what it was all about
Report SontaranStratagem September 24, 2020 7:13 PM BST
And as for this new scheme its pointless for anyone who is on minimum wage or on zero hours

Its basically a controlled demolition
Report Larabrown September 24, 2020 7:50 PM BST
If most people hadn't been enjoying lockdown, why would they otherwise be so desperate to see it extended and hardened?

It is utterly staggering that a human being can be so totally and utterly out of touch with the world in which they live.
Report truehoncho September 24, 2020 7:56 PM BST
Old people don't care. its the young that have to pay for it. Stay home, keep your feet up you've had your youth.
Report glentoby September 24, 2020 8:02 PM BST
If left to the average poster here,half the world population would already be dead,half are brain dead tbh but as an average opinion they would wipe out out half the world,if their opinion actually mattered.

Hate to say it but almost as I predicted months ago,no real science other than my missus prediction,she being a professor and Biology scientist and as she said "Common sense" is the only way,she lost her sister and niece,both healthy individuals.The virus can and will kill all of the morons who ignore common sense..........AND their loved ones!!!
Report truehoncho September 24, 2020 8:09 PM BST
If it was left to selfish ****s like you our kids will have no future. How much more of their economy do you want to destroy. Man up (or woman up as you post as both), look after yourself and leave the young with some future. If it kills morons how come your still here?
Report glentoby September 24, 2020 8:12 PM BST
Wish to discuss facts rather than your opinion Honcho?
Report glentoby September 24, 2020 8:12 PM BST
Or both if it helps?
Report SontaranStratagem September 24, 2020 8:13 PM BST
The young are being absolutely butchered lately

The dirty stop outs spread it, and now they have to pay for it and give up their freedoms

If god existed he's be looking on in utter disbelief at how his "greatest creation" can be this baffling, finding ways to keep themselves utterly chained and gagged
Report glentoby September 24, 2020 8:14 PM BST
Spanish Flue started in America...........for instance?
Report SontaranStratagem September 24, 2020 8:16 PM BST
https://youtu.be/WWHfyDeE2rQ

Skip to around 0:26 and that's god's speechless face whilst looking down on us all
Report glentoby September 24, 2020 8:17 PM BST
Case rested,this forum populated by what the UK should expect and why months behind the rest of even so call developing countries.Nothing to do with the Govenment being inept as much as a moronic population!!!
Report SontaranStratagem September 24, 2020 8:18 PM BST
Glen

It made no difference if we abided to the rules or not, Boris literally said as much in his speech, they were always going for round 2 no matter what ffs
Report Dotchinite September 24, 2020 8:27 PM BST
You have to laugh when Glentoby is calling other people morons.
Report glentoby September 24, 2020 8:30 PM BST
All you need is a mirror>>>>>>>>>>>>>>NAP Anything to disprove anything I predicted DOTCH?
Report SontaranStratagem September 24, 2020 8:31 PM BST
Hi I start work on the 17th October working in covid test centre I'm 4 days on 12 hours each day at £12.50 an hour

This from a comment on a UC forum

And you wonder why I say we're facked as a society
Report SontaranStratagem September 24, 2020 8:32 PM BST
And there's tons of people wanting to know how to apply CrySadPlain
Report SontaranStratagem September 24, 2020 8:33 PM BST
Tons of people in the comments to it wanting to know how to apply*
Report sparrow September 24, 2020 8:48 PM BST
£9.50 per hour.

Please Note: The application deadline for this job has now passed.
Job Introduction

To increase testing for COVID-19, the Government has significantly increased the number of centres where key workers can be tested. As the programme ramps up further, additional testing support is needed at centres across the UK.

We are seeking to recruit individuals to work as part of a team of Multiskilled Site Operatives to provide support to the testing site.

Typical working hours are 8am – 6pm with a 1 hour rest break and will be on a rota of 4 days on and then 4 days off.

Sodexo reserves the right to alter the site location and close this advert early if we are in receipt of a high number of applications.

Salary     £9.50 per hour
Frequency     Hourly
Job Reference     SDX/TP/709672/58703
Contract Type     Casual
Closing Date     24 August, 2020
Job Category     Healthcare/Medical/Care
Business Unit     UK Sports & Leisure - Casual
Location     Stansted, England
Report Dotchinite September 24, 2020 8:58 PM BST
"The virus can and will kill all of the morons who ignore common sense..........AND their loved ones!!!"

Predictions like that speak for themselves Glen. They dont need disproving just laughing at them will do.
Report Larabrown September 24, 2020 9:13 PM BST
If it kills morons how come your still here?.....grammar is so revealing.
Report ian merseyside September 24, 2020 9:14 PM BST
@glentoby   Are you totally off your rocker?  Maybe I have misread your post, in which case I apologise, but do you really believe that half of the human race could be wiped out by this pandemic?  There are around 7.8 billion people in the world.  Do you think that Covid could wipe out 3.9 billion of them? The actual number of people who have died from Covid is less than one million, that's less than 0.03% of the worldwide population.
Report Dotchinite September 24, 2020 9:19 PM BST
"Spanish Flue started in America...........for instance?"

I agree Lara.
Report SontaranStratagem September 24, 2020 9:49 PM BST

Sep 24, 2020 -- 8:48PM, sparrow wrote:

£9.50 per hour. Please Note: The application deadline for this job has now passed.Job IntroductionTo increase testing for COVID-19, the Government has significantly increased the number of centres where key workers can be tested. As the programme ramps up further, additional testing support is needed at centres across the UK. We are seeking to recruit individuals to work as part of a team of Multiskilled Site Operatives to provide support to the testing site.Typical working hours are 8am – 6pm with a 1 hour rest break and will be on a rota of 4 days on and then 4 days off.Sodexo reserves the right to alter the site location and close this advert early if we are in receipt of a high number of applications. Salary

Report SontaranStratagem September 24, 2020 9:49 PM BST
The bloke making the comment about starting a job like this claimed £12.50 per hour, must be from London or down south ?
Report sparrow September 24, 2020 10:08 PM BST
The £9.50 an hour was from Stansted in Essex.
Report SontaranStratagem September 24, 2020 10:12 PM BST
Must be different for various areas then

But he's proper chuffed with his job, a right I'm all right jacker fack the rest type
Report hello :-) September 25, 2020 12:03 AM BST
all the crocodile tears about students mental health if education didnt get up and running

so concerned they barred them from pubs and wont allow them home for xmas , nice

dont want to sound downbeat but pretty sure this wave will be far worse , already very prevelant and winter only just started

Not sure if you actually can bet on lockdown but im pretty sure they will need to break chains nationally , or a circuit breaker as they call it possibly 2/3 weeks
Report sixtwosix September 25, 2020 11:17 AM BST
The government and their scientists have decided humanitarian aspects are irrelevant. Care home residents with no visitors , students threatened with prison at Uni over XMAs after their exams were f@cked up , women giving birth alone , families and friends not allowed to meet , entertainment , indoor sports forget it , jobs destroyed.

And yet lots of people think we should do the same process for the next 6 months as the last 6 months of failure.

The tories will be as wiped out at the next elections .
Report sixtwosix September 25, 2020 11:17 AM BST
Presuming they allow us an elections.
Report wondersobright September 25, 2020 11:33 AM BST
it doesn't matter who you vote for, the government always gets in

we need mass non-compliance to this imposition of fascism
Report Larabrown September 25, 2020 12:00 PM BST
Ha ha ha ha, that is wonderful! Imagine living in that person`s head - completely out of touch with reality.
Report truehoncho September 25, 2020 12:03 PM BST
dont want to sound downbeat but pretty sure this wave will be far worse  --  no one could ever accuse you of being an optimist Hello!!
Report hello :-) September 25, 2020 4:18 PM BST
im a realist honcho , and focus on the bigger picture

which today is a 60% rise in cases in a week and r number getting ever higher , doesnt take a genius mate

incredibly hard to be an optimist with boris and hanncock running the show tbh , 6 months in and still no testing structure that works
Report wondersobright September 25, 2020 4:28 PM BST
the whole narrative regards cases is completely bogus

by "case" you mean a positive result from a RT-PCR test

which is mostly made up of false positives, asymptomatic/mild cases, previously recovered people
and in a tiny fraction of cases a hospitalisation or a death
Report wondersobright September 25, 2020 4:30 PM BST
and you can't even quantify the R number, its an estimate, and its estimated via a set of assumptions which are not valid
Report elise September 25, 2020 4:33 PM BST
i think you'll find that the R number is an advanced calculation made by a top mathematician from cambridge using 6 dice and a monkey
Report wondersobright September 25, 2020 4:37 PM BST
Laugh
Report sixtwosix September 25, 2020 4:38 PM BST
The media is full of scare stories of rising numbers and more lockdowns.....no doubt it will be proven the cause is the trial events at racing and it will be shut down sooner rather than later ......and as for the cap doffing to the government doing a great job for racing ......ffs
Report ian merseyside September 25, 2020 5:18 PM BST
How come nobody is talking about the very low death numbers, only the case numbers (no doubt containing lots of false positives)?  It's very difficult to get numbers for people who have flu, in sharp contrast to those with Covid. Even the historic flu death numbers are hard to find.  However, from what I can ascertain, in an average winter around 120 people die each day from flu, in a bad winter it's around 200 per day.  The current rolling 7 day average for Covid deaths is 28.  Within this figure there will be some people who have died with Covid, rather than because of it.  Apparently if you are admitted to hospital, you have to have a Covid test, even if you are being admitted for non-Covid issues.
Report duffy September 25, 2020 5:23 PM BST
I thought 7,000 to 10,000 die from flu each year
Report wondersobright September 25, 2020 5:23 PM BST
that's easy to answer ian

the "case" numbers suit the narrative, the death numbers do not!!
Report duffy September 25, 2020 5:26 PM BST
You've got to give the youngsters long enough to spread it to the test of us, once they do the hospitals will be busy enough i reckon.
Report duffy September 25, 2020 5:27 PM BST
rest of us
Report chavman September 25, 2020 5:28 PM BST
the wife works at the biggest funeral hub in london and the covid numbers are starting to go through the roof again-back up to over 20 yesterday and rising by the day.

i doubt youll get a truer barometer than that.
Report chavman September 25, 2020 5:30 PM BST
at its lowest point it was down to zero or maybe 1 a week...
Report screaming from beneaththewaves September 25, 2020 5:41 PM BST
There are currently 1,616 people in hospital in the UK who tested positive. 243 of them are on ventilation. (UK population = 66,650,000)

https://coronavirus.data.gov.uk/healthcare

You can scroll down the page and see the three graphs showing the tiny rise in numbers in September, which has now levelled off.
Report elise September 25, 2020 5:41 PM BST
hope she's ok chav, gl to her
Report wondersobright September 25, 2020 5:42 PM BST
exactly SFB...it's a complete non-story
Report duffy September 25, 2020 5:51 PM BST
Makes you wonder what all the fuss was about a few months back with the NHS, sounds like they would have had fook all to do, and they were kidding us all that they were hanging on by their finger nails!!!
Report ian merseyside September 25, 2020 6:06 PM BST
@chavman  How many non-Covid deaths did they get yesterday?  20 Covid deaths for London sounds very high given the whole of the UK only reported 40.
Report screaming from beneaththewaves September 25, 2020 6:52 PM BST
Nicola has ordered the Glasgow Nightingale hospital to be dismantled:

The appointment of a Lead Advisor consultant to support the decommissioning of the NHS Louisa Jordan temporary field hospital at the Scottish Events Campus (SEC) in Glasgow

https://www.publiccontractsscotland.gov.uk/search/show/search_view.aspx?ID=SEP395267

We're doomed, I tell ye! Doomed!
Report truehoncho September 25, 2020 7:00 PM BST
I thought 7,000 to 10,000 die from flu each year  -- its that sort of ignorance that gets us where we are. 26500 in England alone 2018. It was considered under reported at the time.
Report ian merseyside September 25, 2020 7:05 PM BST
Well said true honcho.  I bet most of the snowflakes also aren't aware that around 1,600 people die every day in the UK.
Report Larabrown September 25, 2020 7:14 PM BST
Meanwhile, in the real world, people who don`t spend their lives spouting groundless theories on a betting forum are behaving responsibly and protecting one another. All decent citizens are well aware of the seriousness of where we are.

The time for the criminalising and incarceration of those who spread their absurdly crank-pot theories is not far off now. The sooner it happens the better.
Report truehoncho September 25, 2020 7:20 PM BST
Ian I give up with them. Nothing happened back in March to June that doesn't happen every year. 1500 a day died of flu in its peak in 2018 and that's nothing unusual (again those are official numbers hotly disputed at the time). Every year our NHS has a winter bed crisis that is far worse than what happened but because it wasn't on TV no one cares. Its all a load of nonsense. They go on about care homes. Every month up to 30000 die in care homes, they are at the end of life, something would have ended their lives if it wasn't covid. Everybody has lost the plot. There is nothing you will say or do to persuade them any different Ian. Back in March I said 60,000 would die of it and that would have been not nice but nothing statistically. It can barely kill 40,000 most of which would have died anyway. Its beyond nonsense.
Report truehoncho September 25, 2020 7:21 PM BST
The time for the criminalising and incarceration of those who spread their absurdly crank-pot theories is not far off now. The sooner it happens the better.  and you and your alter ego glen should be first in line. You are a total clown.
Report Larabrown September 25, 2020 7:28 PM BST
My name isn`t Glen - it shouldn`t be difficult to work that out. But, of course, when one lives in an utterly deluded, Trump-esque world of fake news, paranoia and conspiracy, the whole world is against you and no-one is who they say they are.

Normal people do not think like this.
Report truehoncho September 25, 2020 7:31 PM BST
My name isn`t Glen you have been exposed clown. What sort of weirdo makes up fake profiles on an anonymous forum. What a clown. You need to get some therapy Glen.
Report flukes September 25, 2020 7:39 PM BST
*mfordy = frauds
Report flukes September 25, 2020 7:40 PM BST
*mfordy = fraudy
Report Larabrown September 25, 2020 7:46 PM BST
truehoncho is at least consistent. Yet again he writes lies about things he knows absolutely nothing about.
Report screaming from beneaththewaves September 25, 2020 8:01 PM BST
If there's a lethal virus out there, when are you expecting to die, please?
Report truehoncho September 25, 2020 8:07 PM BST
truehoncho is at least consistent. Yet again he writes lies about things he knows absolutely nothing about. ----Crazy
Report JetLoneStar September 25, 2020 8:11 PM BST
I can only assume Lara is a troll, he cant be that mentally vacant, I almost pity vegetable brains like himLaugh
Report flukes September 25, 2020 8:13 PM BST
How is mfordy, Lara?
Report Larabrown September 25, 2020 8:16 PM BST
These cranks will soon be found guilty of crimes akin to conspiracy to murder. Fortunately, these tiny marginalised minority is utterly ridiculed by society as a whole.
Report ian merseyside September 25, 2020 8:25 PM BST
I've just come across this from the NHS website.

https://www.nhs.uk/news/medical-practice/three-quarters-of-people-with-flu-have-no-symptoms/

Imagine if we tested for for full during a bad winter, to the same scale as we test for Covid.  The numbers would be off the charts, but nobody ever gets to hear about it. This is probably what is happening right now with Covid.

The only way to get Covid in perspective is to give the public a daily death count of all common causes of death.  Let's get the scaremongers of the BBC to post this information on their website.  Heart disease, cancer, strokes, flu/pneumonia etc.  Give us the daily figures.  I reckon Covid would be bottom of the list, by quite some distance.
Report N-east Correspondent September 25, 2020 8:28 PM BST
on average about 450 people die of cancer in UK every day
more die of heart disease one every 3 minutes
Report yeasty September 25, 2020 8:30 PM BST
I read somewhere yesterday that COVID is the 24th most common cause of death in the UK currently. Will try to find the link. Not sure I can even think of 23 other ways to die! Gives some perspective if that's true...
Report wondersobright September 25, 2020 8:30 PM BST
for context...

https://twitter.com/latimeralder/status/1309533320154353665/photo/1
Report ian merseyside September 25, 2020 8:55 PM BST
Some more context. The WHO have warned today that the eventual global death toll for Covid could be as high as 2 million people. It is nearly 1 million so far and the 2 million seems to be the worst case scenario. 57 million people die every year. So, all this fear and panic is about a disease that may result in the equivalent of about 2 weeks extra deaths. Not quite Armageddon then!
Report JetLoneStar September 25, 2020 9:03 PM BST
WHO? Anyone that believes a word they say belongs in the same padded cell on Lara Laugh
Report JetLoneStar September 25, 2020 9:04 PM BST
As Lara* or on if you're of that disposition Laugh
Report REDROB September 25, 2020 9:49 PM BST
Monthly number of deaths in England and Wales 2015-2020

There were over 88 thousand deaths registered in England and Wales in April 2020,almost 40 thousand more deaths than in March, and by far the month with the most deaths in this five year period.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com