Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
jamesdean
28 Aug 20 13:41
| Topic/replies: 19,292 | Blogger: jamesdean's blog
Fontwell brutal there?
Pause Switch to Standard View sky live video
Show More
Report andyl February 26, 2021 11:54 PM GMT
dustybin
the players who rely on good race reading skills and knowledge and are capable of playing at the bend or 3f or so out will do well once the pics speed up which i am assured they will....the players who are used to thieving late on for scraps playing heavy on certs will not.
So when you claim to have a methodology of betting that is "intelligent" i am assuming you are referring to the former approach.

The better players will do better, the frauds wil get exposed for what they are.
Report dustybin February 27, 2021 12:18 AM GMT
No andyl. You reference periods in an event. Im talking about a process, not a time.
But I wont discourage the sentiment
However
Im not here to belittle people.
Report andyl February 27, 2021 12:23 AM GMT
Rico/Greeny claims he is the expert of the in running game (cough cough) and that blv is 1.5seconds behind live for sky tracks....this is fact btw in his "expert" opinion....and anyone who claims otherwise (i.e. "me" for one should be certified) yet i've seen enough recent videos (go watch gonzo racing on twitter if you are sceptical) with comparable odds alongside the live video in play to suggest those playing live are far more than 1.5s in front of blv. In runners who have commented regularly on this thread such as jamesdean, pablo f, wesdag who all use live video on a daily basis for their betting have commented this delay seems greater than 1.5s behind, especially recently. But because a certain person is telling everyone it is not we are supposed to believe him.

You should not be telling anyone on this forum how far they are behind live as unless you have live pics in front of you, you simply cannot accurately tell. I know one thing...these cases seem to be occuring with far greater regularity now on sky tracks.

I have no vested interest in drones/tracks i just want a level playing field and therefore it is my interests to push for faster live video pics for all concerned.
Report dustybin February 27, 2021 12:36 AM GMT
AndyL
Coughing phlegm on the argument when we all know what is happening doesnt do anything.
You take the cause and Ill write your script.
Report stayinin February 27, 2021 1:00 AM GMT
dustybin

Betfair and GC have failed badly to take accountability for BLV hiding behind the t n c's they should be more transparent making it crystal clear you're playing against people in boxes, drones, people with faster feeds I've seen many newbies come to give i/r ago, and left after day one where is the new blood coming from? nobody in their right mind will bet i/r when there better value products out there like football, cricket, nfl. race tracks have to take accountability look how desperate they are to get rid of the drones and were in lockdown with no one meant to be at the track making no effort to improve BLV just protecting their in house hospitality box players.
Report dustybin February 27, 2021 1:10 AM GMT
Yes. Not sure why you called me to say that.

I fundamentally agree.
But you dont address an argument like that.
My offer is open.
Report andyl February 27, 2021 1:33 AM GMT
Dustybin, heres my pennysworth,

The crux of this pics debate firmly lies at the hands of both Betfair and the racecourses imo to resolve. Noone else.  and as it currently stands both are not doing enough. There has always being disparities in pictures. This is the main problem.

Both have a highly desirable product - from betfairs perspective it is the betfair live betting product.
The racecourses own the media rights ie the pictures and make money every race from selling these i believe to the pics providers to stream to the general public. The racecourses do not need to supply "live"  or even "near live" pics to betfair for in running betting to operate....but if they did we all know it would be ace...but if this was regulated properly like other institutions i believe the product would not be allowed to be used.(just my opinion)

The pics providers used or employed by Betfair are simply offering Betfair's customers too slow a product currently to be deemed fair. We have determined a benchmark for fairness of say 0.5/0.6s which should be well acheivable. If provided on a consisent daily race by race basis (say 98/100 cases noone could argue this is not "fair". Such a speed would also price out the majority of track and drone users...quickly.

The issue we are faced with isn't caused by the drone users, facetimers etc, like many on here claim. But these people make it far harder for the majority of stay at home in running punters. They are simply reacting to a "dog-eat-dog entrepreneurial spirit/mentality" in the pursuit of making money by seizing upon an opportunity (ironically slowish pics) that currently exist in the horse racing in-running market. 
If there was minimal advantage they would stop...quickly... trust me.
Ironically, since lockdown noone should be gaining access to faster pics ie track players/press is zero, so the in running should technically be as fair as humanly possible as it ever has been. Nothing could be further from the truth as a level playing field does not exist because of those with access to drone feeds currently.

Betfair in running cannot exist at all without the latter, and Betfair should recognise that. So the upper hand (at the mo) is with the racecourses/pics providers...they hold the aces.

Now here is the real problem...racecourses currently offer people seats in hospitality boxes at a premium cost...a substantial amount of money generated for the racecourses...and its only to the select few who historically have been in these boxes for donkeys. Arc/sky tracks had the biggest presence of in running players.

I agree with stayinin....Betfair cannot simply abide by rather loose t's and c's...it's as if they tolerate the delay and do not really care.It all comes down to regulation i worked in the Financial Services industry in banking for years prior to Betfair and their standards would not tolerate pics 1.5s behind live in a million years.

In running on horses for Betfair, isn't that big a deal tbh, compared with the money traded on cricket, football or tennis. Yet if the pics were speeded up the potential upside imo is vast. The introduction of the cross matching bot and pc charge were other factors which were introduced that has made it more difficult/less lucrative for players. Perhaps it is time now Betfair overhauled their in running and reveiwed both of these, and scrapped the pc.

A working party is probably needed, with representatives from all parties concerned employing individuals with real drive and passion tasked with the responsibility to drive home the positive changes needed be they financial, technological improvements etc. Martin Hughes ie the bootman was our representative but it needs others from Betfair....Barry Orr or someone, some champions from sky and racing tv....and someone coordinating the efforts from the racecourses ....David Armstrong or someone else? to all work closely together...i believe that is the real problem.

Do Betfair really want the pics to speed up?? i think they do tbh but it would be lovely to hear it from the horses mouth and see some pr material on this subject imo.
Report andyl February 27, 2021 1:45 AM GMT
Faster pics (0.6s behind live as promised) supplied to Betfair would

1. make in running betting fairer, it would almost certainly attract new punters to in running and make it fairer and more enjoyable for both newbies and experienced in runners alike, basically liquity would sky rocket, betfair would make more money
2. some of this increased revenue could then be fed back to racing/racecourses/pic providers
3. it would be massive from pr point of view no need for drones no altercations, no bad press i am sure racecourses would agree
4. faster pics deemed fairer can only be considered a positive for everyone with stricter gambling regulations likely to come into effect later this year

Heres hoping someone with some clout reads this.
Report dustybin February 27, 2021 2:03 AM GMT
AndyL I cant discredit all that, but if Im honest I cant read it all either.
Im certain I dont need telling of the abuse.
You do not compose a writ like that.
Nobody will take you seriously until you have direction.
Report andyl February 27, 2021 2:06 AM GMT
The direction must ultimately be driven by Betfair CEO imo
Report dustybin February 27, 2021 2:07 AM GMT
AndyL I think I agree with it all, but I cant read it.
I dont have the will and Im a supporter.
Report andyl February 27, 2021 2:08 AM GMT
all we as in running customers can do is try and educate the higher powers what changes are needed and why....the how must come from them and others Laugh
Report andyl February 27, 2021 2:14 AM GMT
the fairness of in running betting on horse racing is fundamentally what we are calling into question. and more importantly why should certain people be able to purchase or play significantly faster pics than those stay at home punters. we are not asking for live pics to be beamed to our laptops just something thats considered fair for in running purposes...i'm not bothered about the pubters who then want to pay big money for a small advantage good luck to them.
Report dustybin February 27, 2021 2:15 AM GMT
AndyL
you dont just turd your feelings then leave it festering
What do you want us to do with it?
No entity will bother scrutinising your feelings.
Report andyl February 27, 2021 2:20 AM GMT
this forum is not the right vehicle i agree but hopefully someone like the bootman can pick alot of the valid points out and raise these. it needs someone from betfair to want to improve the betfair in running product...and champions in the media industry to support this message whether its a mike cattermole or chris dixon type figure.
Report andyl February 27, 2021 2:25 AM GMT
i'm not bothered about what i "feel" dustybin, or for that matter, keeping people on here happy, i say it as i see it, i've done in running for c15 years, i've worked in trading offices, at the tarcks in boxes, called, and played betfair live video...the "game" is a shadow of what it used to be, the ones who get the drone or ft or track pics by and large want to retain their "edge" over the rest...tough titty
Report andyl February 27, 2021 2:30 AM GMT
All i will say is there is alot of "fake news" being banded about on this forum and on this thread...you only need to look at the videos gonzo racing has put up with odds and live video side by side to realise how much the odds are stacked against you playing on betfair live video inside the last 2 furlongs...on sky tracks. It is my assertion that the delay being described as 1.5s behind live to be a nonsense...it's way more than that and anyone with a brain who has played in running seriously will testify. I won;t have people mislead me or others for their own financial gain.
Report andyl February 27, 2021 2:44 AM GMT
https://twitter.com/pigeon_hole_/status/1365038059000107016/video/1

i urge everyone to watch the above video...you decide if what pics you are "seeing" fairly represents the odds for the horses are trading at...then draw your own conclusions as to how far "behind live" you think the blv at southwell is...i'd be a masssive buyer at 1.5s
Report andyl February 27, 2021 2:45 AM GMT
oh and btw i've played literally hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of races at southwell live from a box Laugh
Report stayinin February 27, 2021 2:46 AM GMT
Mike cattermole are you having a laugh andyl ? criticising drone players as cheats yet people have sat in boxes for 15 years nothing said by Mike cattermole the guy adds nothing to racing a poor commentator who's just a take out merchant how many finishes has he called wrong ray Charles could do a better job
Report andyl February 27, 2021 2:48 AM GMT
i agree with you stayinin but some of his recent articles have actually been factual and thought provoking...it needs a betting type imo to spread the message someone from racing tv ....not a yes man...if u get my drift...
Report andyl February 27, 2021 2:55 AM GMT
fwiw stayinin....i'd say you're paying more or as much per feed as most trading shops/offices are...so you must be paying for a "slightly faster" pic highest up food chain....as jd has eluded to...with less "hops"....the average trading shop player is paying coppers i'm led to believe
Report stayinin February 27, 2021 2:58 AM GMT
Highlighting the drones could be the game changer for inrunning I really hope so but all Mike cattermole is doing is protecting race course box players not once has he called for a level playing field for all, maybe your voice would be better heard if joined the betters forum with the bootman you have experience in all fields ie track playing trading room to put your opinion forward you've come up with some really good ideas just hope something changes for the better.
Report andyl February 27, 2021 3:09 AM GMT
we both want changes to be made stayinin...for the same financial reasons...any solid in running punter only wants one thing...as close to a level playing field as possible...that way if he is any good or knowledgeable he will maximise his betting....i truly believe most people currently buying the drone or track pics would rather stop the travelling and high exes they pay in an instance if the pics available freely at home were not too far behind live...all i can do now is play further out as the game late on is drone user fighting drone user at the mo or track player etc.

years ago i might have been up for the challenge..but i really do think the bootman has his work cut out. As i keep saying i do not blame the drone or ft users the spped of the current live video pics should be held accountable...are they really fit for purpose and by this i mean can you play fairly late on in a race....
Report andyl February 27, 2021 3:11 AM GMT
without being seriously disadvantaged?? i'd say its a waste of time....you will only get bad or poor value odds
Report andyl February 27, 2021 3:14 AM GMT
betfair like most bookmakers are starting to get big on this responsible gambling area...maybe it's time they called for an independent review of the pics eh???..do the speed of the pics freely available vs live not have some part to play in the fairness/protection of betting...i'd say they played a massive part in the integrity of betting.
Report andyl February 27, 2021 3:18 AM GMT
of course...this issue of picture disparities really should have been addressed from the introduction of in running...therein lies the irony...it never was...so its a case of trying to "fix" a broken/flawed product.
Report duffy February 27, 2021 4:16 AM GMT
Drones in operation, although a current pain in the ar5e ironically could be a blessing as they are a providing an extremely high profile vehicle for flagging up the issue that we're all banging on about which could eventually have a positive outcome.

As said, you've now got gravy trainers like Cattermole calling them out which although doesn't create a level playing field certainly keeps the topic at the forefront.

People in boxes and facetimers never got the wider publicity that the drones have encountered and consequently the question of why they are up there will be asked by more and more people and that's a good thing.
Report dustybin February 27, 2021 9:56 AM GMT
Sorry for being a bit self indulgent but calling me as pontificating (was wrong) but gets a 9 in my book. I’ve never been been called a pontificator before and it feels like being slapped with an oven glove.
Report Rico-Dangleflaps February 27, 2021 10:57 AM GMT
andyl..failed potless gambler..now living on benefits..another keyboard expert (in theory)

stayinin..paying £100 a feed...

billy smart would sign you both up in an instant..and neither of you own a pink porsche.
Report Rico-Dangleflaps February 27, 2021 11:01 AM GMT
dustybin 26 Feb 21 20:23
This whole 'Robert' thing is a nonsense as far as I can see.

for an intelligent man that comment is simply embarrassing.
i'll reiterate gray,for someone who is above average intelligence and plays this everyday to post that comment
absolutely beggars belief.3 people rang me after reading this and said exactly the same.
Report Rico-Dangleflaps February 27, 2021 11:05 AM GMT
shorturl.at/hrIPU

thats me^.
Report dustybin February 27, 2021 11:10 AM GMT
We’re they singularity dependant on fast pictures for value?
Report dustybin February 27, 2021 11:15 AM GMT
Were
That’s Apple for you
Report dustybin February 27, 2021 11:19 AM GMT
You never answered my question
Why does Robert apparently work harder when you arn’t on course?
You can’t say it feels different now because of covid
This has been the case for years
Report dustybin February 27, 2021 11:26 AM GMT
Robert has to show his arse in Australia
This clown outfit of a regulator never evens asks
Report dustybin February 27, 2021 11:35 AM GMT
The GC wears clown shoes, baggy trouser wig and face paint while dancing to the fiddle belayed by bookies
Ask a serious question of the clown and it jumps behind the bookies bum hole and cowers like a kicked dog
Report dustybin February 27, 2021 11:44 AM GMT
Oh and hello you three btw
Now bite me you set of chancers
Report Rider February 27, 2021 11:44 AM GMT
so it started with 1 drone, now there's as many as 7, presumably its very profitable so thats going to lead to how many drones in time? 20 or more? so when the spectators return will they be watching the horses or the colliding drones above, lol

something is going to happen either the pictures get sorted, to a level we know can be achieved at the flick of a switch, at last, or IR stops, i think the latter is very unlikely and would be a negative for the sport but who knows, bookmakers would love it
Report dustybin February 27, 2021 1:06 PM GMT
Like I said, it’s not the drone that limits supply, it’s the network it relies on
Each drone surely can’t have more than 10 subs
Report greenteethnarrabacktroutmoy February 27, 2021 1:12 PM GMT
its changed dramatically since last on course gray..you must realise this?

stayinin casting spurious accusations of a drug dealer and a failed plasterer?
i take it stayinin can substantiate these libellous comments ?
didnt realise rico was a plasterer in past times..does he still do any?  need kitchen done.
Report greenteethnarrabacktroutmoy February 27, 2021 1:12 PM GMT
Rider Joined: 03 Jun 01
Replies: 789527 Feb 21 12:44 
so it started with 1 drone, now there's as many as 7, presumably its very profitable

if you listen to them then yes..Laugh
Report Rider February 27, 2021 1:19 PM GMT
i just go on actions
Report boga February 27, 2021 1:48 PM GMT
andyl27 Feb 21 03:45Joined: 28 May 02 | Topic/replies: 3,622 | Blogger: andyl's blog
oh and btw i've played literally hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of races at southwell live from a box

wasn't andyl the guy who did his trading bank after the first two races at Southwell a few years ago and left the box after the second race and it was a jumps meeting as well I still laugh to this day LaughLaughLaugh
Report greenteethnarrabacktroutmoy February 27, 2021 1:51 PM GMT
andyl would regularly bet 10/12 runners..
Report elise February 27, 2021 1:53 PM GMT
doesn't matter what you bet & whether you have losing days if long term you're up, doubt there's a single person on here who hasn't blown out at some point with an error
Report cheburekito February 27, 2021 1:55 PM GMT
even no graphic races feel like untradeable today
Report Jumping-cuckoo-monk February 27, 2021 2:00 PM GMT
1st race at newc spluttered to bugg@ry
Kempton is a closed shop to a select few i/r
Lingfield is a Laugh
Fairyhouse is in Ireland I think so no chance
Chelmsford will be dark, blurry, head-on sh1t

Love saturdays HappyLaugh
Report greenteethnarrabacktroutmoy February 27, 2021 2:02 PM GMT
seen willie shafter standing next to winning post at newc..has a green barbour jacket on.
Report boga February 27, 2021 2:03 PM GMT
elise to be sat in a box with a massive advantage and do the bank after 2 races I would throw the towel in. that the first track player I've ever know to do the bank after 2 races on a atr track sat in a box
Report greenteethnarrabacktroutmoy February 27, 2021 2:05 PM GMT
its called 'all in,all in' Cool
Report elise February 27, 2021 2:09 PM GMT
he'd not be the only one and he won't be the last, show me any long termer on here advantage or not who says they've never fecked it and i'll show you a bullsh1tter
Report Writz February 27, 2021 2:10 PM GMT
Things can only get better off to play some blackjack good luck everyone Cool
Report stayinin February 27, 2021 2:10 PM GMT
greenteethnarrabacktroutmoy27 Feb 21 15:02Joined: 04 Jun 09 | Topic/replies: 3,542 | Blogger: greenteethnarrabacktroutmoy's blog
seen willie shafter standing next to winning post at newc..has a green barbour jacket on.

WALOFS your getting direct feed from the track to your office there are no drones at Newcastle today yet the market would suggest there is, you and your mob have the fast feed from track management I would take 1.01 on that. this is something bootman needs to highlight how can tracks complain about drones when there supplying a select few raw feed in lockdown that embarrassing.
Report greenteethnarrabacktroutmoy February 27, 2021 2:11 PM GMT
stick on 17
Report elise February 27, 2021 2:13 PM GMT
card
Report DOUBLED February 27, 2021 2:23 PM GMT
No drones at Newcastle today LaughLaugh
Report stayinin February 27, 2021 2:29 PM GMT
not even denying it Shafter, putting people away on here with for years saying BLV IS 1.8 behind when people should be adding another second to that, I remember when I used to trade at your old gaff where you lost 150k you used to post every win you were having at Newcastle when you were on course to trading office winning thousands every race, people there weren't applauding you they were laughing at you with embarrassment like Betfair some computer game and you had to be top dog your living in cuckoo land when was the last time you posted a big loss on here? the 10k wrong horse at Yarmouth a few years ago its all wins now never loses your the biggest bull sh!tter on here.
Report cheburekito February 27, 2021 2:30 PM GMT
the drops on favs is just beyond ridiculous, impossible to even close a losing trade, fak that, waste of time trying to trade today anything, quality races attracts even more drones
Report stayinin February 27, 2021 2:32 PM GMT
DOUBLED27 Feb 21 15:23Joined: 15 Feb 03 | Topic/replies: 1,733 | Blogger: DOUBLED's blog

Newcastle is on a private estate, private land drones have no access DOUBLED you are the winner of cretin of the day hope you enjoy your reward Laugh
Report dustybin February 27, 2021 2:33 PM GMT
well I was about to delve into the robert debate but it seems stayinin has taken the floor so its over to him
I shall return later for the debate.
Report dustybin February 27, 2021 2:36 PM GMT
I dont know stayinin but I kind of like the cut of his gib Laugh
Report elise February 27, 2021 2:38 PM GMT
don't really know why people are arguing, we all know what's out there and we all choose to play what suits us, still doesn't change the fact that the masses are behind live and whilst that exists someone will always find a way to have an edge
Report DOUBLED February 27, 2021 2:40 PM GMT
DOUBLED27 Feb 21 15:23Joined: 15 Feb 03 | Topic/replies: 1,733 | Blogger: DOUBLED's blog

Newcastle is on a private estate, private land drones have no access DOUBLED you are the winner of cretin of the day hope you enjoy your reward Laugh

LaughLaugh Stop embarrassing yourself man
Report Big Cat February 27, 2021 2:45 PM GMT
BLV for Arena tracks is about 2s behind. Give or take a few 10s of ms
When it works that is
Report greenteethnarrabacktroutmoy February 27, 2021 2:47 PM GMT
stayinin today has just confirmed himself as the tard of the day...

absolutely and utterly clueless...faeces leaking everywhere...

LaughLaughLaugh
Report stayinin February 27, 2021 2:51 PM GMT
shafter has a huge following on here he has to take responsibility for his action he sold so many punters down the river with bad betting advice, picture speeds, big P/L winnings every month he needs to take into account 95% of people lose and stop the bull sh!t. if this was the stock exchange Shafter would be doing a life sentence for insider trading with no parole biggest crook on here, talk like he always lived an affluent lifestyle don't matter how much you got now you'll never have the class of somebody born into money you're a cowboy who got lucky who has a poor education.
Report greenteethnarrabacktroutmoy February 27, 2021 2:55 PM GMT
i modelled myself on Johnny Ringo Cool
Report boga February 27, 2021 3:01 PM GMT
who needs Coronation Street when you've got the betfair forum drama at its finest on a Saturday afternoon LaughLaughLaugh
Report scaredmoney February 27, 2021 3:03 PM GMT
*gets popcorn and makes oneself comfy*
Report stayinin February 27, 2021 3:16 PM GMT
Shafter don't you ever ask yourself why are you single? you go for the eastern European supermodels half your age they all see the light in the end and leave you a lonely man who should be enjoying his last twilight years but is only influenced by money and greed I can go home on an evening knowing my wife and kids love me for me, you can never have that feeling and never will because deep down you know they're only after one thing your bank balance it must be awkward when you got to the restaurant I bet they get you confused for being their father most of the time if you need to talk to some please call samaritans number UK 116 123 always happy to help.
Report dustybin February 27, 2021 3:21 PM GMT
stayinin you losing credability attacking lifestyles
keep on track ffs
Report elise February 27, 2021 3:25 PM GMT
note in diary ...fck me i agreed with dusty
Report dustybin February 27, 2021 3:30 PM GMT
note in dusty diary
elise got one right
Report elise February 27, 2021 3:31 PM GMT
that's quite funny for you dusty, you can have that one
Report stayinin February 27, 2021 3:37 PM GMT
Rico-Dangleflaps • February 27, 2021 10:57 AM GMT
andyl..failed potless gambler..now living on benefits..another keyboard expert (in theory)

What's the difference Dustybin, elise? He destroyed many people on here who don't post any more gets a taste of his own medicine and am out of line he called me out plenty of times so am doing the same and am wrong Laugh
Report greenteethnarrabacktroutmoy February 27, 2021 3:38 PM GMT
failed plasterer..drug dealer..eastern european women...

is wallsend/north shields inc that latter comment?
Report dustybin February 27, 2021 3:38 PM GMT
note in diary
elise doesnt shut up
Report greenteethnarrabacktroutmoy February 27, 2021 3:43 PM GMT
stayinin 27 Feb 21 15:10 
WALOFS your getting direct feed from the track to your office there are no drones at Newcastle today yet the market would suggest there is

that comment has cemented your position of being inducted into the billy smart hall of fame..congratulations sir.wd.
Report stayinin February 27, 2021 3:53 PM GMT
coming from a take out merchant you add nothing to racing just on the gravy train I've made life changing money on here and I give something back to the greyhound welfare and ijf, you lost a bet with zodiac and didn't pay in my eyes you lost all credibility on that day, name me any gambler that would risk 20k to win £ 20 that embarrassing if the horse would of won would you of posted the loss 1.01 say no. you talk the talk but don't walk the walk without i/r you can't make it pay
Report greenteethnarrabacktroutmoy February 27, 2021 3:54 PM GMT

hello rico..its stayinin here..
Report stayinin February 27, 2021 3:56 PM GMT
greenteethnarrabacktroutmoy27 Feb 21 16:43Joined: 04 Jun 09 | Topic/replies: 3,549 | Blogger: greenteethnarrabacktroutmoy's blog
stayinin 27 Feb 21 15:10
WALOFS your getting direct feed from the track to your office there are no drones at Newcastle today yet the market would suggest there is

that comment has cemented your position of being inducted into the billy smart hall of fame..congratulations sir.wd.

I've got that information from one of your close friends and judging by how the markets are moving I 100% believe them.
Report greenteethnarrabacktroutmoy February 27, 2021 4:01 PM GMT
andyl isnt a close friend.
Report greenteethnarrabacktroutmoy February 27, 2021 4:02 PM GMT
are you sat now with the curly wig and big shoes on?
Report stayinin February 27, 2021 4:03 PM GMT
20k to win £ 20 and you call me a clown, the most embarrassing post you ever made that is desperate multi millionaire trying to steal £ 20 did you do anything nice with the money? Laugh
Report greenteethnarrabacktroutmoy February 27, 2021 4:09 PM GMT
post your portal..show you in bluffing..tisnt illegal and will confirm your claims..

only teks 10 secs.

IAIA.
Report stayinin February 27, 2021 4:10 PM GMT
greenteethnarrabacktroutmoy27 Feb 21 17:01Joined: 04 Jun 09 | Topic/replies: 3,552 | Blogger: greenteethnarrabacktroutmoy's blog
andyl isnt a close friend.

I've never met andyl or know him you destroyed him for have an opinion many of times his made a million on here and lost it all and you kick a man when he's down you have no class to belittle someone you know personally like that is classless how many accounts have you gone through for bullying talking BS you're in a class of your own.
Report greenteethnarrabacktroutmoy February 27, 2021 4:14 PM GMT
post your portal..show you in bluffing..tisnt illegal and will confirm your claims..

only teks 10 secs.

IAIA.
Report stayinin February 27, 2021 4:19 PM GMT
greenteethnarrabacktroutmoy27 Feb 21 17:14Joined: 04 Jun 09 | Topic/replies: 3,554 | Blogger: greenteethnarrabacktroutmoy's blog

only teks 10 secs.

IAIA.

sorry, but how does no grab you? 4k up with Australia and UK racing today nice days work Arrivederci Mr Shafter...........
Report greenteethnarrabacktroutmoy February 27, 2021 4:22 PM GMT
wd..are you in ricardo's shop today? give tattoo my regards.
Report greenteethnarrabacktroutmoy February 27, 2021 4:27 PM GMT
stayinin 27 Feb 21 15:51 
shafter has a huge following on here

wel sed..been the daddy for 26yrs.
Report stayinin February 27, 2021 4:43 PM GMT
greenteethnarrabacktroutmoy27 Feb 21 17:27Joined: 04 Jun 09 | Topic/replies: 3,556 | Blogger: greenteethnarrabacktroutmoy's blog
stayinin 27 Feb 21 15:51
shafter has a huge following on here

wel sed..been the daddy for 26yrs.

Betfair Founded in June 2000, been the daddy for 26yrs 27/02/2021 today's date. another embarrassing post biggest bullsh!ter on here and I would take 1.01 harry Findley makes more on here than you and you're the daddy your living in another world I listen to bullsh!ter shafter but like a fairy story about a fight with the monster when the title of the story should be a eat too many bullsh!t sandwiches stayinin get help shafter you need it...
Report greenteethnarrabacktroutmoy February 27, 2021 4:58 PM GMT
harry findlay? he's potless didnt you know? and you said you knew 10 that makes more..

you got convenient amnesia..post ya p&l or get on the fantasy bus to ricardo's gaffé.
Report 11kv February 27, 2021 5:25 PM GMT
Bus is full sorry
Report greenteethnarrabacktroutmoy February 27, 2021 5:33 PM GMT
how many seats?
Report ItsMeSwaddle February 27, 2021 6:06 PM GMT
Id have to agree without having any evidence whatsoever that certain raw feeds are being sold by tracks, explains why certain tracks are abso imposs.

Ill start, Chelmsford, Kempton, Southwell, Newmarket.
Report 11kv February 27, 2021 6:21 PM GMT
Took the seats out get more on with suitcases full of green...
Report Writz February 27, 2021 7:38 PM GMT
Catterick Pontefract are two more ItsMeSwaddle
Report Rico-Dangleflaps February 27, 2021 8:01 PM GMT
wd greenie,,,another bullshysterer exposé..good work.
Report Rico-Dangleflaps February 27, 2021 8:27 PM GMT
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com