Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
mr phantom
20 Jun 20 00:50
| Topic/replies: 1,032 | Blogger: mr phantom's blog
Just a query have any of the firms been offering NR/NB on ante post markets either leading into the meeting or this week? I was of the understanding that on a normal year most of the firms apply this especially on the run up to the meeting much like Cheltenham but maybe not as early. I ask as done a trixie and ew treble a couple of days ago including Swindler in the Wokingham. However realized this evening he is running in the silver Wokingham rather than the Wokingham. So I called the firm I placed the bet wondering if bet had been settled or the selection was for the silver Wokingham as I was going to put settled money on for the silver Wokingham. However I was informed that horse would be settled as non runner under ante post rules which I am obviously querying. Have all firms applied ante post rules on markets for the week a couple of days before the race? I found it unusual that Bet365 were offering no Wokingham market earlier in the week but this is obviously why as you had Swindler a fancied runner in both races.
Show More
Report Facts June 20, 2020 7:23 AM BST
I had reason to query the NRNB rule regarding ante post bets at RA with b365 on the Monday before the meeting started.

This was their response :-

"......Thank you for your message in regards to placing selections on Racing, non runner no bet.

Please be advised that races will change to non runner no bet approximately 48 hours before the race is due to start. With this in mind, racing on the Tuesday and Wednesday at Royal Ascot is now non runner no bet.

At the point of a race becoming Non-Runner No Bet it will also qualify for the Best Odds Guaranteed offer......."
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com